Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1439445 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Theyoungmaster:

I've tried with the 2 tracking numbers. The webpage seems static
I think it is working, but the only update you still is put in domestic bag after entering Nigeria, meaning it is on route to you.
You can still confirm by mailing their customer care but it usually hard, my package just entered Nigeria today so I’m think of calling them or mailing them on Monday just to confirm it is dispatch to Warri delta cause those people brain to touch
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Prechy2Ej:
here you go
https://www.nipost.gov.ng/Track_Trace
What does this mean please, abi the domestic bag no go come my side again

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
gurusoft55:
Please house, what can I do when I have order cancelled by seller?
wait refund.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Joered63: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Joered63:
Mehn I don tire o, I've been trying to make in app purchase since last week. After I enter all the card details on Google pay and click save it tells me that the card issuer has declined this request. I have tried several cards, UBA, first bank, barter, kuda, Gomoney too. Please what's the solution

Please someone should help me o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
alosbaba007:
After 7 days one of my order cleared customs today,

I get another one of 12dyas now wey never clear customs.

See the tracking details, order has cleared customs 2days after it arrived all the updates jst show today.

Na wah for Speedaf i believe something is going on.

Same as mine.
Also have a July 7 item, yet to be cleared.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
PubgAvicii:

What does this mean please, abi the domestic bag no go come my side again
ur package will get to you, just give it some time
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alosbaba007(m): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Theyoungmaster:

UV553728770UZ
LP00514265801012

Help me track and drop screenshot.

Check. The screenshot below, both tracking numbers is for the same order, it was upgraded to the one starting with UV553.

Ur order has been with local delivery company since 27th of June.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anadozie1: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Trex4:
First time using SpeedAF. Where's the international warehouse? Can I pay someone to bring it to me?
Which site is this you used for tracking?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Prechy2Ej:
try tracking with Nipost website(it’s currently working), also contact them through mail
Which state do reside cause that may also lead to delay
Umuahia abia state
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Trex4(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
anadozie1:
Which site is this you used for tracking?
https://postal.ninja/en/track
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alosbaba007(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Trex4:
https://postal.ninja/en/track

No need to pay anyone it will be updated tomorrow morning, its coming to a postal office near you based on ur address. That's how Speedaf works unless ur tracking number ends with E then some things can be involved too based on ur location. But if it ends with R you are covered it will be delivered to your home address.

Expect delivery tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Auskyd(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fremantle:

For the most times I've followed this thread no one has been able to crack the logistics algorithm of AliExpress when it comes to shipping, few have only tried to narrow it down, that's why you see comments like 'RB......SG is Nipost or NG.....0R is Speedaf.....

There are certain factors that determines how your order moves, factors like;
¤Location of Product Purchased
¤Shipping Method and Carriers
¤Customs Processing time
¤Human Errors
¤Unforeseen circumstances
¤etc

The problem with most people (New) on here is that they don't take their time to go back even if it's 3pages back to read, you'll most likely get the info you need. There was an argument of almost 3pages on how AliExpress chooses who handles what shipment and how those shipment reflect here in Nigeria, which fall to Nipost or Speedaf, when you choose between AliExpress Standard Shipping, Cainao Super Economy Global, Singapore Post, etc... but most don't read.

Burner ordered phone and it took 2weeks, even if he showed you all the steps he took and you followed suit, there's 50/50 probability that you may not enjoy the same satisfactory delivery he had. If you take your time go back 2pages, you'll notice people complaining about customs delay since the beginning of this month, most paid for shipping, if you then go back 10pages more, you'll see people complaining about items stuck at Nipost, some of these items were also paid for, some were free shipping.

Most of the shipping on AE is 50/50, you might pick free shipping and get fast delivery, pick paid shipping and delayed delivery, might be vice-versa.

You can also opt for DHL or FedEx for peace of mind also, that if you can meet up with the shipping charge and know that Customs is 100% sure.

The only thing I can say is, from the experience of others, avoid these shipping methods and location for peace of mind;
Signpost........(when I compile them, I'll update) I've forgotten.... If anyone has any, you can add as well.

Quit the talk of going back three pages to find information. If you have it, drop it. If you know the pages, say so. Everyone is trying to get the best in record time and not engage in doom scrolling for answers abeg.

Leave that side and discuss another thing

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Encitee3991:

Same as mine.
Also have a July 7 item, yet to be cleared.
Same here bruh
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
alosbaba007:
After 7 days one of my order cleared customs today,

I get another one of 12dyas now wey never clear customs.

See the tracking details, order has cleared customs 2days after it arrived all the updates jst show today.

Na wah for Speedaf i believe something is going on.
this one is registered item na. Dey get cleared faster as my phone spent only 2 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 12:02am On Jul 14, 2022
mctfopt:

I think it's only that particular seller that can answer this question. Chat the seller and ask, "Hello, I want to buy this item, is it available?" Wait for the reply, when the seller does reply, ask "If I make payment, can you ship same day?" You'll be surprised that most of the sellers in AliExpress don't have items that is displayed in their shop either they are drop-shippers (will get item when payment is made) or the item is out of stock.

Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 6:36am On Jul 14, 2022
PubgAvicii:

Umuahia abia state
eastern state is a case on it own, I think our Eastern brothers usually wait close to a month if not more than before receiving their package just be patient
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alosbaba007(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2022
burner44:
this one is registered item na. Dey get cleared faster as my phone spent only 2 days

I have 5 registered items wey don spend over 7days now for customs clearance in progress.

This one that cleared yesterday don land since 6th of July, i for don contact you since last week self bt my phone still dey hang since.

I don tire to dey refresh walaiii

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmydny: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2022
Stuff can be frustrating sha! No be lie
Prechy2Ej:
Boss i nor go lie I don give up on the package, I don Dey wait for my refund and plan to go buy one zealot speaker before they console my self say if I nor use anker speaker I nor go die
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodnuel: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2022
Ibenny:

Yes, I am.
Okay. Please, do you know a lot about PayPal?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2022
My package Just show shipped today and it has 2 options to click "track order" and "confirm receipt". After clicking track my order, there was no information....i then decided to click on confirm receipt to see what is there. Up on clicking it , it just showed that package has been delivered.........
Any advice on this please house

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hanibbal(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2022
damotche:
My package Just show shipped today and it has 2 options to click "track order" and "confirm receipt". After clicking track my order, there was no information....i then decided to click on confirm receipt to see what is there. Up on clicking it , it just showed that package has been delivered.........

Lol...You have just delivered your package by yourself. grin And your package is yet to get a tracking number sef which means it is yet to be shipped. What if the seller decides not to ship it since you have acknowledged the delivery.

You must be a newbie on aliexpress. The only thing you can do now is wait for the package to reach you.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2022
damotche:
This one weak me, like seriously?
You're lucky it's Speedaf that's handling it.

You should know better, clicking on "confirm receipt"
Next time, ask questions if unsure of something

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2022
Hanibbal:

Lol...You have just delivered your package by yourself. grin And your package is yet to get a tracking number sef which means it is yet to be shipped. What if the seller decides not to ship it since you have acknowledged the delivery.

You must be a newbie on aliexpress. The only thing you can do now is wait for the package to reach you.

Yes i am new on AliExpress...infact this is my first order on AliExpress..
Tracking number was just assigned to it this morning...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2022
Do i still have hope that it will be delivered to my?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jaybeee(m): 10:40am On Jul 14, 2022
damotche:
It will get to you don't worry, had the same experience last month.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2022
Jaybeee:
It will get to you don't worry, had the same experience last month.

Ok thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2022
This is another problem i am having with another store on AliExpress oo.
I need advice on what to do...
The seller is offering my different product from what i ordered for....
Should i tell him to cancel the order and refund my money.,.or i should cancel it by my self since he has not shipped it yet....
Because from the look of it, it seem he didn't Have the product....
And am scared for him not to shipped faulty motherboard to me...
My package is GATEWAY NV59 MOTHERBOARD...
Advice please...

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2022
alosbaba007:

I have 5 registered items wey don spend over 7days now for customs clearance in progress.

This one that cleared yesterday don land since 6th of July, i for don contact you since last week self bt my phone still dey hang since.

I don tire to dey refresh walaiii
mine has been in customs since 1st of July the second one land 7th of July. Unregistered items
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2022
If i click Cancel order, Will I be refunded?

1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodnuel: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
Goodnuel:
Hello guys.

My order shows it has arrived the speedaf in my location but it has not been assigned to any rider... I also haven't received any calls from them.

It's been like this for 10 days now.

Anybody experiencing the same thing?
Update!

Went to their Office today, the package was there.

It was weird that they didn't call me to come and pick it up.

I asked the lady why but she said they send emails instead.

I didn't get any email though.

Las Las, i have collected the package.

Thanks Guys for Info

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
damotche:
If i click Cancel order, Will I be refunded?

You will be refunded when the order is canceled and that is if the seller agrees to the cancelation.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CypressHill2020: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Joered63:

Please someone should help me o

This is strange cos I used my Gomoney card on Tuesday on AliExpress with no issues though for a less than $20 purchase. I understand Gomoney has increased their spend limit to $100.

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: CavendishPlex, Olamak1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.