Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447542 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 4:44am On Aug 05, 2022
Kumdi:
Good morning guys.
I opened a dispute concerning good
that showed delivered but I'm yet to
receive and the seller plead that I
drop the dispute and I ignorantly
accept. is there anything I can do?
please help me out on this
They have jonzed this one.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 5:12am On Aug 05, 2022
Just got a free Gomoney virtual cool

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 5:35am On Aug 05, 2022
Fucklove:
Just got a free Gomoney virtual cool

$20 Monthly
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 05, 2022
how do i go about split payment with a seller, havnt done that before and don't want to make mistakes before my money go waka
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 6:47am On Aug 05, 2022
morikee:

$20 Monthly
I have GTB, I dey go collect zenith today cool

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Heloct(f): 6:47am On Aug 05, 2022
Meister:

They said products that come to their pick up centres that they share with jumia only stays 4 days there and if it's not picked up it is sent back

Yes. I guess it means they’d send it back to their warehouse in Lagos. And I could still ask for a retrieval but the issue is that the package haven’t reached Lagos since last week.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by obong003(m): 6:52am On Aug 05, 2022
Hey guys, good morning. Please should I expect a call from this people today? I'm traveling out of town tomorrow. Make I know to postpone or not

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 7:02am On Aug 05, 2022
Meister:

No product with free DHL shipping is real, they're all from fake scam stores
Alright, Thanks

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fremantle: 7:11am On Aug 05, 2022
elvischukie:
how do i go about split payment with a seller, havnt done that before and don't want to make mistakes before my money go waka
Chat up the seller and explain yourself, the seller may understand and offer you options on how to go about the payment.

Also note not every seller will agree to split payment for his product. Good luck

One more thing: take caution on the mode of payment the seller offers, anything outside AliExpress, kindly decline. If the seller offers you pay for the products outside AE, refuse the offer, payment should be done within the walls of AE.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 8:26am On Aug 05, 2022
What is the western Union dollar to naira exchange rate please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2022
obong003:
Hey guys, good morning. Please should I expect a call from this people today? I'm traveling out of town tomorrow. Make I know to postpone or not
That's an LP number You won't get a call today nor tomorrow.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2022
Fucklove:
I have GTB, I dey go collect zenith today cool

Seems zenith Bank ATM is free
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2022
obong003:
if you're in Lagos, you may be lucky to have it next week, else, start counting your weeks o.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hausa(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Meister:

No product with free DHL shipping is real, they're all from fake scam stores
There are.
At least I've gotten one.
Came in five days.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2022
grinface98:
So how many days until it gets here after Customs clearance?

Any updates from your side
Mine own custom clearance has completed!
Hopefully it will be delivered tomorrow sha!

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by grinface98(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2022
damotche:

Any updates from your side
Mine own custom clearance has completed!
Hopefully it will be delivered tomorrow sha!
Thank God it's now very close cool

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Fremantle:

Chat up the seller and explain yourself, the seller may understand and offer you options on how to go about the payment.

Also note not every seller will agree to split payment for his product. Good luck

One more thing: take caution on the mode of payment the seller offers, anything outside AliExpress, kindly decline. If the seller offers you pay for the products outside AE, refuse the offer, payment should be done within the walls of AE.

alright thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BachJosh: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
BachJosh:
Expecting a refund of $67...
Please guys how many days and how much am i expecting in Naira?

You should be refunded by next week sha!
The amount depends on ur bank current dollar rate...
In my own case ,i was refunded the same amount that was deducted from my account.....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by obong003(m): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Babalegba:
That's an LP number You won't get a call today nor tomorrow.

I just received one of the packages now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
obong003:

I just received one of the packages now.
Wow, that's lucky and quite unusual. Maybe services are getting better.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Finally arrived °°

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Heloct:

Yes. I guess it means they’d send it back to their warehouse in Lagos. And I could still ask for a retrieval but the issue is that the package haven’t reached Lagos since last week.

It's going back to china, you can't get it again
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
nani667:
Finally arrived °°

$20 per month sad
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Michealvegas: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Heloct(f): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Meister:

It's going back to china, you can't get it again

All right
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
I don't understand, this item arrived at my post office today and immediately loaded back, wetin dy happen

And I got no call from the post office self.

Guys, does nipost work on Saturdays?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
eteebanky1:
I don't understand, this item arrived at my post office today and immediately loaded back, wetin dy happen

And I got no call from the post office self.

Guys, does nipost work on Saturdays?

Endeavor to go to the said or nearest post office (Nipost) near you. Make enquire and ask questions.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by umarfantami(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hi AE gurus in the house, how reliable it's to buy item via DHL for free with some seller
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fremantle: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
umarfantami:
Hi AE gurus in the house, how reliable it's to buy item via DHL for free with some seller
I know today isn't Sunday, permit me to preach to you.......

You know, when Jesus told his disciples to go into towns and spread the good news, he instructed them to bless the towns that welcomes them and whoever rejects them.... they should dust their feet and leave.

Now I need you to take note of @Bolded cuz that's what you'll do when next you login to AE. Dust your feet and say farewell to the seller and his product.

It is worth nothing that there's no free shipping under DHL or FedEx. None of these shipping lines offer free shipping on AliExpress. Any free shipping under the guise of DHL or FedEx is a scam.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Fremantle:

I know today isn't Sunday, permit me to preach to you.......

You know, when Jesus told his disciples to go into towns and spread the good news, he instructed them to bless the towns that welcomes them and whoever rejects them.... [b]they should dust their feet and leave.[\b]

Now I need you to take note of @Bolded cuz that's what you'll do when next you login to AE. Dust your feet and say farewell to the seller and his product.

It is worth nothing that there's no free shipping under DHL or FedEx. None of these shipping lines offer free shipping on AliExpress. Any free shipping under the guise of DHL or FedEx is a scam.
Shipping fee is determined by the seller and not the company. Even the free shipping we see is not actually free as everything is already added to the item cost, all part of marketing strategy cool

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
I have gotten a free ems shipping and got it delivered within 14 days. DHL parcel can be marked free by the seller, having in mind that the shipping cost is already added to the item cost.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: charlesadeoye(m), Adebayolove(m), showkhunbi(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.