Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1453664 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cbrezy(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2022
chiboyne:

Omo,
I still haven't received mine.
I'm in nnewi sha

I got mine from a post office in "New Tyre" market.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmyreal4(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2022
cbrezy:

I got mine from a post office in "New Tyre" market.
the post office notified you?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cbrezy(m): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Emmyreal4:
the post office notified you?

Yes bro I received a call from them and immediately located the Post office, in Onitsha.

They asked me to pay a fee for both items.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Decemberist306: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Good afternoon guys, please I'm new to ordering things online, I ordered an item om aliexpress and this is what the tracking is showing me, please what's the meaning

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jarchi:
Plz how true is this, how do I go about it?
Thanks in advance

It is real, for first timers

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Enigma123: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Some of these sellers a scammers. I paid for an item to be shipped using Aliexpress standard delivery but the seller shipped it with Cainiao standard for special goods.

Now I'll have to wait two months to receive my package instead of 2 weeks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
I can't make payment. Please how is it done now?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Enigma123:
Some of these sellers a scammers. I paid for an item to be shipped using Aliexpress standard delivery but the seller shipped it with Cainiao standard for special goods.

Now I'll have to wait two months to receive my package instead of 2 weeks.

The seller's location is probably Hongkong.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by niceface(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Pls any idea on how to pay for item worth 300 dollars using Nigeria bank card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=funkyjms post=115598210]Made an order yesternight, I cancelled it this morning and selected my reason that I do not need the item again, I was waiting for refund. Few minutes later, seller chatted me to inquire why I cancelled the order. Before I could reply, the status of the cancelled order just changed to shipped.
Now I'm curious to know why a cancelled order will be shipped? Can I open dispute for that?[/quote
Which card did you used for the payment?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
@Noobody still helping with orders?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
jboixxx:
Cheap things ain't always genuine. If you must buy Extreme Pro, make sure it's original SanDisk; emphasis on original cuz fake dey AliExpress too o.
I see am for the 3 in 1 sale
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
officialfestus:
I see am for the 3 in 1 sale
Ha! Confirmed substandard memory card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
jboixxx:
Any update?
I went and applied for reassessment but I was told that it can no be forwarded because the item didn't come with a delivery note.
The post office was supposed to give me a DN that contain a breakdown of the charges that makes it a total of ₦68,290
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
searay:

I went and applied for reassessment but I was told that it can no be forwarded because the item didn't come with a delivery note.
The post office was supposed to give me a DN that contain a breakdown of the charges that makes it a total of ₦68,290

So how e go be now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
jboixxx:
Ha! Confirmed substandard memory card.
ok, thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
searay:

Your application should be through NIPOST that told you of the NCS duty! You can't go straight to NCS without an evidence of case or something to refer them to.

Also, NIPOST won't give you a copy until you've paid,. Again, your appeal ought to follow the channel your parcel came through.. NIPOST will attach a copy of the invoice to your appeal. That's the drill.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by clothingonline(m): 12:00am On Aug 15, 2022
Best in shipping watches fully box lowest price pay on delivery
Luxury and prime swiss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 12:00am On Aug 15, 2022
elvischukie:
@Noobody still helping with orders?

Not at the moment

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2022
jboixxx:
Your application should be through NIPOST that told you of the NCS duty! You can't go straight to NCS without an evidence of case or something to refer them to.

Also, NIPOST won't give you a copy until you've paid,. Again, your appeal ought to follow the channel your parcel came through.. NIPOST will attach a copy of the invoice to your appeal. That's the drill.
I applied through NIPOST, the same channel the parcel came through. The woman in charge verbally told me the amount.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 8:17am On Aug 15, 2022
morikee:

So how e go be now
I applied for reassessment. The manager asked the woman in charge to bring the DN of she said was not available.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olawepoo(m): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2022
I am trying to verify my Chipper cash to get USD card.
Anybody experience this?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2022
searay:
I applied for reassessment. The manager asked the woman in charge to bring the DN of she said was not available.

Ok please update us on the subsequent happenings

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2022
Payment Failed
You have reached the spending limit on your card or account. Error Code: CSC_7200009
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

How u sure say ur screen never spoil,, baba use another laptop screen,
I took it to computer village the next day and it was tested with different screens... still the same
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NettyNelly(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Abeg mu people, since August 2nd I never get update on my tracking. Who could be the local delivery company?
I asked Speedaf, they replied it's not under their custody.
I went to the PO too, but was told no package yet. It's been 13 days, what do I do please. Your input is much appreciated

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NettyNelly(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Abeg my people, since August 2nd I never get update on my tracking. Who could be the local delivery company?
I went to the PO too, but was told no package yet. It's been 13 days, what do I do please. Your input is much appreciated

jboixxx
morikee

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NettyNelly(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Abeg my people, since August 2nd I never get update on my tracking. Who could be the local delivery company?
I went to the PO too, but was told no package yet. It's been 13 days, what do I do please. Your input is much appreciated.

Jboixxx

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: ezybaba(m), lafuria1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.