Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1453427 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by drakeskull(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Quote me if you have Amazfit BIP 3 or BIP U
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NettyNelly(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
ganiuofficial:
when is the shipping supposed to arrive according to the information on the order, if it is close by, try calling your nipost office and ask if you have a package for your name, they may have been trying to get to you, it happens

Supposed arrival date is Sept 10. I went to the NIPOST myself, they said there's no package to my name.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
NettyNelly:
Abeg my people, since August 2nd I never get update on my tracking. Who could be the local delivery company?
I asked Speedaf, they replied it's not under their custody.
I went to the PO too, but was told no package yet. It's been 13 days, what do I do please. Your input is much appreciated

jboixxx
morikee

Expect your package anytime soon cus it's already with your local delivery office

Either NIPOST or SPEEDAF
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maxinvile(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Please help!
I want to order a CCTV camera and it cost 33.21 dollars including shipping cost, however, my master card of Firstbank I use for shopping on Aliexpress was rejected. How do I go about the payment?
NB: The use of the card is successful for the purchase of items from 5 dollars and below
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
NettyNelly:
Abeg my people, since August 2nd I never get update on my tracking. Who could be the local delivery company?
I asked Speedaf, they replied it's not under their custody.
I went to the PO too, but was told no package yet. It's been 13 days, what do I do please. Your input is much appreciated

jboigxxx
moridkee
Where's your location? Your location will determine an approximate time of delivery cuz it's being handled by NIPOST. Anyways, it'll take awhile sha if you're not in Lagos.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
searay:
I applied through NIPOST, the same channel the parcel came through. The woman in charge verbally told me the amount.
NCS won't give a verbal charge ...there will always be an invoice/delivery note.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NettyNelly(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
jboixxx:
Where's your location? Your location will determine an approximate time of delivery cuz it's being handled by NIPOST. Anyways, it'll take awhile sha if you're not in Lagos.

This is much appreciated. My location is Anambra. Seems Nipost has been handling mails poorly recently. The time I first went there, the lady told me they have not received mail for over a month, that there's delay with mails. I went there last week same lady told me they have new mails, but they are yet to sort them, I should go and come back next week. Imagine!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NettyNelly(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
morikee:

Expect your package anytime soon cus it's already with your local delivery office

Either NIPOST or SPEEDAF

Might be Nipost. Speedaf said it's not with them. Thanks for the response man
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maxinvile(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
[/quote][quote author=ganiuofficial post=115733653]dollar limit on a naira card is $20 per month
Oh, I see. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
NettyNelly:

This is much appreciated. My location is Anambra. Seems Nipost has been handling mails poorly recently. The time I first went there, the lady told me they have not received mail for over a month, that there's delay with mails. I went there last week same lady told me they have new mails, but they are yet to sort them, I should go and come back next week. Imagine!!
NIPOST is now from bad to worse.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maxinvile(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
dollar limit on a naira card is $20 per month
Please can you help with payment so as to transfer the cash to you.
Anyone who can help, please I will appreciate it. Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fremantle: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
maxinvile:
dollar limit on a naira card is $20 per month
Please can you help with payment so as to transfer the cash to you.
Anyone who can help, please I will appreciate it. Thank you.
Contact @noobody, he'll deliver for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Makamatic: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
iscom:
$20

Bros , u dey online . I want buy powerbank .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mike23r: 4:07am On Aug 16, 2022
do nipost call when dey are making a delivery or i shoulf check dre office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mike23r: 4:08am On Aug 16, 2022
Mike23r:
do nipost call when dey are making a delivery or i shoulf check dre office

Make person make me understand

speedaf no call me talkness returning package

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chiboyne(m): 5:34am On Aug 16, 2022
NettyNelly:

Where in Anambra
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 7:15am On Aug 16, 2022
Makamatic:

Bros , u dey online . I want buy powerbank .
24/7 online
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by udemzyudex(m): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2022
noobody:

Not at the moment

Chai.. and I need to get something from AliExpress badly.

Pls who else can help and at what rate? Mine is just $50.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samyd18: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2022
They did something similar to me. They send item to a far warehouse from my address despite have two warehouse closer to my address I requested for item to be rerouted unfortunately they are sending it back to China

Mike23r:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2022
WaytoGo:

The seller's location is probably Hongkong.
Seller staying in HongKong or mainland is nothing. The seller that did that to me recently stays in mainland and had shipped my first order with Cainaio economy global, but went to use Cainaio for special goods this time even after paying for Global.

I have blasted him to get ready for dispute and refund soon.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Makamatic: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2022
iscom:
24/7 online

This one they and how much , waybill to ekpoma Edo state

Romoss Zeus 40000mAh 18W
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mike23r: 10:20am On Aug 16, 2022
Samyd18:
They did something similar to me. They send item to a far warehouse from my address despite have two warehouse closer to my address I requested for item to be rerouted unfortunately they are sending it back to China

Me don open dispute sha..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2022
Makamatic:

This one they and how much , waybill to ekpoma Edo state

Romoss Zeus 40000mAh 18W
Thank you very much for doing business with us.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2022
drakeskull:

Bip u pro available for sale

Fairly used

40k if interested
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2022
drakeskull:

Bip u pro available for sell

Fairly used

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Mike23r:

You have the phone number of the dispatch right there in the tracking information. Call for clarification.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Damolux01(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Quote me if you have a camera that can be used in a boutique shop to spy on ones sales girl please. Just to know what happened in ones absence. I'm buying in bulk please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.