Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years (46603 Views)

Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant / Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by Maximillan: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
This is gross and bad, Nigerian men ooooo
So, only Nigerian men do that?
SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by EliPex: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
It's so sad to always hear of all of these abuses by fathers,uncles,brothers and so on. It's not fare on d ladies. All of these abuses needs to b stopped. Punishments for all dis rape needs to be upheld and practices more frequently by d gov. Please let's stop sexual violence. My blog is against violence of any form. Feel free to visit https://Ogbongematters..com
Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 27, 2019
We all react to abuse in different ways as humans
We all have our different pain threshold
But it doesn't justify ur level of dressing and morality with the way ure dressed so
Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by trapQ: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2019
You reek of a product of prostitution.
Your mother must've conceived you on one of those nights. Must've been a hard time watching your mother prostitute herself just to feed you.

Now get lost.
brenister10:

It takes a semi-demented fool like you who has been trapped in the web of an olosho to speak uncouthly. And it's so clear that you do not have a mother or perhaps, she's not presentable.

Quote me again and expect the unthinkables

Lo and behold, your moniker says you have been trapped. It really speaks volume about how dull and helpless your thinking faculties and the output from your docile brain is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by trapQ: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2019
How exactly was it wrong of her to have posted it on social media?
Ausrichie:

True sha but the authorities are there let her go and report it to them then.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by booksrite(f): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2019
trapq:
You reek of a product of prostitution.Your mother must've conceived you on one of those nights. Must've been a hard time watching your mother prostitute herself just to feed you. Now get lost.

shocked
Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by booksrite001: 5:52am On Jul 02, 2019
trapq:
How exactly was it wrong of her to have posted it on social media?

undecided
Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by Okoroawusa: 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
jaido09:
Well said. However, I see you going on about girls only. You will be shocked to know that a huge number of boys go through the same experience. Most end up not talking about it at all. Parents need to do their job, develop a good relationship, know and listen to their children. It’s not just about providing food and shelter.
You r correct. Boys go through abuse too.I was abused as a teenage boy by an older boy. No penetration but a lot of hand jobs.

You know what?

With time I began to enjoy our sessions together because I didn't know better.

However, most abused children r girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong / Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery / Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.