Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool (74630 Views)

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by idonhammer: 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
food4tot:
RIP sad

Everybody should learn how to swim. But people are too afraid to even start learning. I could swim very well in the deep by the time I was 9 years old.

1 Like

Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
I'm no longer believing this Swimming pool stories*
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by xeeco: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
RIP, so unfortunate, eyah cry cry cry
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
food4tot:
RIP sad

Everybody should learn how to swim. But people are too afraid to even start learning. I could swim very well in the deep by the time I was 9 years old.
It is much easier to swim as a child. I never remembered learning to swim. It just happened naturally as a kid
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by amaben2020(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Suicide
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by Jasen1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Sometimes I wonder how people die in swimming pool
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by Benekruku(m): 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
food4tot:
RIP sad

You started late.

I was a professional inside the bath-tub at the age of 4
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
Probably was drunk or high when he entered the pool.

Was he alone in the pool? Why didn't they try resuscitating him?

This kinda news is painful abeg
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by IamSoProlific: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
food4tot:
RIP sad

You're from Rivers state or maybe a marine head.
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by Kureh(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
RIP
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by pyro62(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
I always tell my guys. Don't goan follow yansh and swim to deep side when you are in swimming pool because water will fall your hands without apology. RIP to the dead
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by Masterace(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
and here i am still cant swim... GOD pls continue to see me through
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by Twenty47(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
Eyaah... Rest in peace bro
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by LawyerKunle2(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
Sleep Well... Rest In Peace
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by Just2endowed2(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Masterace:
and here i am still cant swim... GOD pls continue to see me through

Better learn..... It still ponder me how someone can drown in swimming pool. Swimming pool are 3ft to 5 fit deep.... Even when I was learn, I could stand on the pool and my feet will be on the ground. So I wonder how people get drown.

1 Like

Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by DECENCY3: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
The first pics shows that guy was depressed.

So he drowned or he committed suicide?
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by wink2015(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
A Nollywood writer, actor and director, Kagho Harley Akpor, has reportedly drowned in a swimming pool at a popular hotel in Asaba, Delta State.

Although the details of the incident were still sketchy as of press time, sources said Akpor was at a location shooting a movie with other crew members when he fell into the pool.

The source stated that the director might have drowned as a result of lack of swimming skills, adding that as of the time he was rescued from the swimming pool, it was already too late.

The state Commissioner of Police, Mr Adeleke Adeyinka, who confirmed the incident on Tuesday, however, said he could not give details.

Adeleke said contrary to rumours, the deceased was not at a movie location when he drowned, but simply went to the swimming pool for other reasons.

https://punchng.com/nollywood-actor-two-teenagers-drown-in-delta/amp/
(

MAMMY WATER DON CARRY AM GO !

Rip !
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by joseph1832(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wow. Never knew the dude was an actor. He was my friend on Facebook. Very intelligent guy.
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by NnwachukuOkike: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
PFRB:

Swimming pools should have live guards.

This zoo led Fulani republic don't know how to protect human lives.

In my country there is a law for that purpose. But Nigeria can't copy the right things for the benefit of clueless nigerian masses.

People must repent for the kingdom of Abasi is near, only those believe in Chukwu Okike Abiama shall enter.

Nigerians can't swim, what a clueless Nigerians! Forensic investigation is needed for justice, how could a youth as this died in swimming pool of no currents?
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by ochiosa(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
This swimming pool death is getting too much o, does it mean that swimming pools in our hotels don't have life guards?
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by paparazzi1987(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
I cannot kill myself..always maintain myself in the kid section of the pool.

Rip to the man
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by NnwachukuOkike: 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
IamSoProlific:

You're from Rivers state or maybe a marine head.

He is a Biafran.
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
I think swimming is a skill every teenager & adult should possess
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
So sad
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by ashantitope: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
The source stated that the director might have drowned as a result of lack of swimming skills, adding that as of the time he was rescued from the swimming pool, it was already too late.

I don't believe it location because they do have alot of people around then when shooting movie so tell us what really cause his dealt
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by apache4: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
Swimming Pool should be banned in Nigeria ,co's that's the fastest way to commit suicide .
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
So Sad
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by Junkie1: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
DOESN'T LOOK TOO HAPPY IN HIS PICTURES THOUGH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Yemi Alade Shows Off Hot Swag In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.