Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,900 members, 7,838,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life (28233 Views)

Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million / Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by thesicilian: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
I doubt! I think MI's SAFE did it. Wizkid is just too proud to say it!!

Don't quote me on you don't know about music. Cheer
He's talking about his own life, not yours, oversabi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by BruncleZuma: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Ruggedman wake them up with "Ehen!"...
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by namiji2598: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
that's ur problem

burna boy all the way
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by omocalabar(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
Best Naija album ever
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Investorsci: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
2 years ago when I was in mushin
Some of them dey yimu yimu

So much love that song

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by livinbygrace: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

You think?Then keep quiet if you don’t know wande coal was the one that introduced wiz kid to OJB jezerel in surulere before he was later signed by Bank W and that’s why he always respect Wande Coal.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Aystarz: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Black Diamond in one word - "Legend"
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Ganjafama(m): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Junkie1:
IT'S DISGUSTING HOW MUCH UNDERAPPRECIATED WANDE COAL IS HE'S ONE OF THE BEST SINGERS TO HAVE EVER COME OUT OF NIGERIA YET HE REMAINED UNDERATED THROUGHOUT HIS CAREER

PS HE'S WAY BETTER THAN DAVIDO AND PATORANKING THAT'S FOR SURE
He killed his own career when he left mohits.
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Budline1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

cool!! Wande was twice as good as dbanj. But dbanj was given all the support this really beats my imagination till date!

Agreed but D'banj was a commercial artist, a typical entertainer and moreover D'banj discovered Wande Coal, he and Jazi signed him, so D'banj was his boss and you can not blame the fact that D'banj was given more attention than Wande Coal. They only called him to come eat with them.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Junkie1: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ganjafama:
He killed his own carrier when he left mohits.
BUT THAT SHOULDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING IF HE MAKES A COMEBACK WITH GOOD MUSIC, ARTISTS LIKE KENDRICK LAMAR TAKE UP TO 2 YEARS TO DROP JUST ONE PROJECT YET FANS ARE ALWAYS READY TO CHECK IT OUT ....NO COMPARISONS THOUGH JUST SAYING

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Plolly(f): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
TFLAME:
Bumper to bumper

You bad you want it you bad , I know you want it cos you bad
That year mhen .
Ololufe
Wande with the vibes and melody .
The three songs u mentioned are still on my phone lol

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by stanley000: 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
BruncleZuma:

Ruggedman wake them up with "Ehen!"...
Mr rainman, u had to derail the thread with that name smh
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Benekruku(m): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

So you sabi wizkid life pass wizkid himself.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by SamOyovwi: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
D'banj was the one that discovered Wande Coal and carried him along
SouthSouth1914:

cool!! Wande was twice as good as dbanj. But dbanj was given all the support this really beats my imagination till date!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by SamOyovwi: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
And that's why Wande still respects D'banj till today
Budline1:

Agreed but D'banj was a commercial artist, a typical entertainer and moreover D'banj discovered Wande Coal, he and Jazi signed him, so D'banj was his boss and you can not blame the fact that D'banj was given more attention than Wande Coal. They only called him to come eat with them.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Budline1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
SamOyovwi:
And that's why Wande still respects D'banj till today

Exactly
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Gabson001(m): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Black daimond

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Hoodbilonia: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
Only 2 or 3 few tracks i liked
Ahhhh
Ahhhh
Shey na like dis we go dey day
Ahhhh
Ah
Ah
Ah
Arhhhhhh

Tarmm
Dome dorn nu na nu narn
Zone zone zoone tar dan
I love the instrumentals very touching

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by sammyuche(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
That album was dope. Just two weeks ago I downloaded taboo... Sweet memories
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Badonasty(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

fast money fast cars you mean
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by SouthSouth1914: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Badonasty:

fast money fast cars you mean

Yeah yeah.. he was at the studio while that album was made
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Badonasty(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Yeah yeah.. he was at the studio while that album was made
oh ok
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Sirwallace(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Imoh555:
Thanks for sharing this post with me it has changed my life too

Dont bring this your stupid and childish 'thanks for sharing' comment to NL. go back to FB and display your nuisance to your cohorts there.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Imoh555(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Sirwallace:

Dont bring this your stupid and childish 'thanks for sharing' comment to NL. go back to FB and display your nuisance to your cohorts there.

Thanks for being pained I hope it changes your life
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by TFLAME(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
Plolly:

The three songs u mentioned are still on my phone lol

Mehn I have to download them .

The problem of the world made me forget how much . I love listening to Wande Coal .
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Jeilani244(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
toprealman:
Tuface surely inspired you to keep doing the other one Abi?

What?
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
One of the best Nigerian albums of all time. Critically acclaimed.

My personal all time favorite, along with Tuface's and Wizkid's debut albums.
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Olibboy: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Wizkid was featured on FAST MONEY FAST CAR BY MI ABAGA. And he got the highest featuring with ICE PRINCE when Ice prince was a superstar.
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Olibboy: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
CANlBUS:
I was recommended this guy's song when I was searching for under-ground singers to feature.Then I was on a three day stay in Kansas.WHAT AH HELL OF A WACK
I've never heard your song

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
Junkie1:
IT'S DISGUSTING HOW MUCH UNDERAPPRECIATED WANDE COAL IS HE'S ONE OF THE BEST SINGERS TO HAVE EVER COME OUT OF NIGERIA YET HE REMAINED UNDERATED THROUGHOUT HIS CAREER

PS HE'S WAY BETTER THAN DAVIDO AND PATORANKING THAT'S FOR SURE

Life has never been fair, and talent has never been enough. That powerful force known as grace, 'eleda', 'chi', charisma, or whatever you want to call it, is always what determines who goes on to become ultra successful.

I mean, even in the US, some of my favorite artistes are ridiculously and tragically underrated and have therefore underachieved. The likes of the almighty Joe. The likes of Donell Jones. Even Avant. Only OGees would know and appreciate these folks. But as great as they were for the R&B genre, they never won any meaningful awards, never blew up the charts, never became superstars. So that's life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Rocks Blond Hair / Charles Okocha Rocks Kembe With Kunle Afolayan In New Adorable Photo / Whitemoney And Pere Hang Out Together (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.