Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life (28232 Views)

Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million / Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
spot-on!... I've told whoever cares to listen that wande is nig most underrated artiste!...

dude ain't just lucky.
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by SouthSouth1914: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
Olibboy:
Wizkid was featured on FAST MONEY FAST CAR BY MI ABAGA. And he got the highest featuring with ICE PRINCE when Ice prince was a superstar.

Dude, wizkid was a boy to MI while that album was in the works. MI's album came out late 2008. When did ICE prince brought his album? My point is.., MI gave wizkid a platform back then... Most you guys arguing here don't even listen to music not to talk about purchasing these artists albums!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by saajus: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wande Coal got the Vocals.
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by SouthSouth1914: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
Olibboy:
Wizkid was featured on FAST MONEY FAST CAR BY MI ABAGA. And he got the highest featuring with ICE PRINCE when Ice prince was a superstar.

Dude, wizkid was a boy to MI while that album was in the works. MI's album came out late 2008. When did ICE prince brought his album? My point is.., MI gave wizkid a platform back then... Most you guys arguing here don't even listen to music not to talk about purchasing these artists albums!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Splashme: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Junkie1:
IT'S DISGUSTING HOW MUCH UNDERAPPRECIATED WANDE COAL IS HE'S ONE OF THE BEST SINGERS TO HAVE EVER COME OUT OF NIGERIA YET HE REMAINED UNDERATED THROUGHOUT HIS CAREER

PS HE'S WAY BETTER THAN DAVIDO AND PATORANKING THAT'S FOR SURE

Bros, Patoranking's voice is one in million oo.
That guy is a natural singer but I think his producers are wack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Splashme: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Howell:
When mohits was the only thing looking like a music label in the country. Those guys really turned this country upside down. Don jazzy, dbanj, dr sid, dprince, wande coal, you guys were the bomb!!!

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Mryacks: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
TJ0987:
It does being back fond memories

True...." see this lekpa lekpa toh bad ooh" forgotten the title of that song. It was my favourite then grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by makavele: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
I doubt! I think MI's SAFE did it. Wizkid is just too proud to say it!!

Don't quote me on you don't know about music. Cheer

Wizkid was on Fast Money, Fast Cars
NOT Safe

See yaself now

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wande has never really got the respect he truly deserves
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Starz825(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
TFLAME:
Bumper to bumper

You bad you want it you bad , I know you want it cos you bad

That year mhen .

Ololufe

Wande with the vibes and melody .

Too many hit songs and album that yr 2009...from wande to 2baba, 9ice.... tongue
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by SouthSouth1914: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
makavele:

Wizkid was on Fast Money, Fast Cars
NOT Safe

See yaself now

I mean MI's album called SAFE. Though it was called TALK ABOUT IT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by KendrickAyomide: 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
Kenneth10110:
The zeal is what kept wizzy going though with pride he was hardworking and kept moving and looking forward. Just that he his relenting nowadays i mean no hit song of his own for 2 years now maybe one if Fever was really that a hit.
what is your definition of a hit? Soco nko?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Kenneth10110(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
what is your definition of a hit? Soco nko?
. Nice then soco but after these two mention any then rate wizzys hits in the past to now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Olibboy: 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

I had the two albums then. I didn't know it was wizkid at the time of fast money fast car. I later know when he was featured on LAGOS PARTY.
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Olibboy: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Yhu still get the two albums.
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by SouthSouth1914: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Olibboy:
Yhu still get the two albums.

I have all MI's Album! Dbanj, wande coal, wizkid etc!
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by SirBunky85(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
Howell:
When mohits was the only thing looking like a music label in the country. Those guys really turned this country upside down. Don jazzy, dbanj, dr sid, dprince, wande coal, you guys were the bomb!!!
and d'banj gave don jazzy all d hypes(always mentioning his name repeatedly in every song) dat he still enjoys till now
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Autotech312(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
hannysur8:
The most underrated musician in Nigeria, Wande Coal is full of talent, make we no lie Afonja people Dey very talented

I concur. Afonja Amaka.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by TFLAME(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
Starz825:

Too many hit songs and album that yr 2009...from wande to 2baba, 9ice.... tongue

Swears .. no be lie
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Olibboy: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

I have all MI's Album! Dbanj, wande coal, wizkid etc!
Kudos to yhu. can we link up on whatsapp
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by SouthSouth1914: 12:00am On Jun 27, 2019
Olibboy:
Kudos to yhu. can we link up on whatsapp

Offcourse! But if the is anything you'd need, you can ask away..
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Olibboy: 12:23am On Jun 27, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Offcourse! But if the is anything you'd need, you can ask away..
ur whatsapp contact.
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by ekene101: 7:40am On Jun 27, 2019
Sirwallace:

Dont bring this your stupid and childish 'thanks for sharing' comment to NL. go back to FB and display your nuisance to your cohorts there.
so u still know these fhools on fb
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by victorDanladi: 7:41am On Jun 27, 2019
Budline1:

Agreed but D'banj was a commercial artist, a typical entertainer and moreover D'banj discovered Wande Coal, he and Jazi signed him, so D'banj was his boss and you can not blame the fact that D'banj was given more attention than Wande Coal. They only called him to come eat with them.
Some Nigerians especially IPOB terrorists don't know that mo'hits was co-owned by don jazzy and DBANJ not that don jazzy signed DBANJ.The reason the record label name had to change when Dbanj left.

MO'hits

M for Micheal

O for Oladapo

so, it was more or less that Dbanj made wande coal.That is one of the reason I always says Dbanj made don jazzy popular by shouting his name not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by victorDanladi: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2019
Splashme:

Bros, Patoranking's voice is one in million oo. That guy is a natural singer but I think his producers are wack
I tell you
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by victorDanladi: 7:47am On Jun 27, 2019
Starz825:

I do call that year golden year of Nigerian hip hop that was when 9ice too dey hot like fires!

That year marks a transition from early 2000s Americans wanna be music to real Naija gbedu!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by Eavy(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
How?
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by toprealman: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
hannysur8:
The most underrated musician in Nigeria, Wande Coal is full of talent, make we no lie Afonja people Dey very talented
He is not pushing himself enough..... music goes beyond talent.
Who would have done a collabo with Don Jazzy given his "frog voice...."lol?
Wandering coal needs to recalibrate
Re: Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life by booksrite001: 5:42am On Jul 02, 2019
splashme:
Exactly

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Reacts To Jussie Mollett Homophobic Attack / Thin Tall Tony Rocks Blond Hair / Charles Okocha Rocks Kembe With Kunle Afolayan In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.