Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter (39780 Views)

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles / Meraiah Ekeinde Slays In Stunning Christmas Photos / Meraiah Ekeinde Beautiful In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Junkie1: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
IF YOU SCHOOLED IN NAIJA HUSTLE AND MAKE SURE YOUR KIDS DON'T

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by noblefuwad(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
Omotola Jalade who took to Instagram to congratulate her second daughter, Meraiah, revealed that she graduated with two degrees. 

The screen diva who revealed that she couldn't make the trip to Los Angeles with her husband, revealed that they were represented by her last child, Michael. Omotola Jalade who revealed that her second daughter graduated with two degrees, wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/26/omotola-jalade-reveals-her-second-daughter-meraiah-graduated-with-two-degrees/

Marry early u wont hear, but u still wanna slay, see mother & daughter like siblings �
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by BlackPanther101(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
we are suffering in this country, lookat wat our mates are going out to achieve.....
for this country like this bfre u graduate wth ordinary one degree sef ur body go tell you,,,,, 50 elective courses, 50 GST courses, 50 Enterpreneur courses, before u start tackling ur core courses....

who we offend?
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by lovemoi2(f): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
All the Nigerian top guys - celebrities, politicians, cleric men keep pushing their children even higher. The high guys keep getting higher, rich getting richer.

If all you do in life is lick the asses of celebrities, politicians and pastors. Fighting for wizkid online, advocate of Davido, marlians etc Wasting your time doing online fights for people whose children are busy advancing their lives, then, you have to think twice about your life. Or else you're on a path to remain their slaves till the end of time.
I hope people see this

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by adetopsy1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
All the Nigerian top guys - celebrities, politicians, cleric men keep pushing their children even higher. The high guys keep getting higher, rich getting richer.

If all you do in life is lick the asses of celebrities, politicians and pastors. Fighting for wizkid online, advocate of Davido, marlians etc Wasting your time doing online fights for people whose children are busy advancing their lives, then, you have to think twice about your life. Or else you're on a path to remain their slaves till the end of time.

You deserve a cold beer for that my nigga

3 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by deavicky(m): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
They never bleach their skin give small time their colour will start changing.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by lovemoi2(f): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
PlanetOfApes:

i hope people see this truth

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by meobizy(f): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
It seems someone read my plea on the other thread.
Omotola looks sexy.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
Suspect33:
before you begin to envy her or beat yourself up for not going far in academic life, know this, degree without skill set are just papers, my people, this can never be overemphasized, get a skill
Congratulate her first...
Preach to us later tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Suspect33(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
eni4real:
Congratulate her first... Preach to us later tongue tongue
grin Congrats to the celebrant
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Olympus has crashed
chai, how did you see it shocked shocked
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by ofuonyebi: 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
all we hear is pple go oversea and graduate with 2,3 or 4 degrees within 3-years..nigerian universities are awarding one Degree for 5-year!

and when this abroad candidates brings home their certificate...it is rated higher...shame!...NUC...TIME TO SHINE YOUR DIRTY EYES!
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by cococandy(f): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Stupid
Princeofnigeria:
Small girl with a saggy breast.

All this little girls fucking all around I don't blame you people

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by SMBH: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Olympus has crashed

Watin crash abeg...

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by blackslayer: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
laudate:

Is there àny award or prize given for graduating at a rather young age? shocked The age of graduation is not an issue, it is what you achieve after graduation that matters most. undecided

graduating early gives you some more margin to make all the mistakes you need to make in order to grow .... but generally speaking , you are right. it is what you do after graduation that matters the most!

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
All the Nigerian top guys - celebrities, politicians, clergy men and the rest, keep pushing their children even higher. The high guys keep getting higher, rich getting richer.

If all you do in life is lick the asses of celebrities, politicians and pastors. Fighting for wizkid online, advocate of Davido, marlians etc Wasting your time doing online fights for people whose children are busy advancing their lives, then, you have to think twice about your life. Or else you're on a path to remain their slave till the end of time.
WORDS ON MARBLE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by permit(m): 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
Princeofnigeria:

shocked shocked chinekeme thats the first thing you spotted you will not make heaven bro grin grin
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Jobminister: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
Congrat to her, nice achievement.

Is the Olumpus really fallen or do I need a pair of glasses to observe it well?
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Jerkules: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
well-done Omotola Jaiye-de grin Ur dota is following ur Lapsteps just don't let me Catch her cos I will Bleep her beyond Recogni grin Meraiha ko Moriah Mills ni undecided
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by SirLakes: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Olympus has crashed
Spit

Hater kiss
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by asanwafo: 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
They don finish this girl. 19 yrs and the breast don sag like this. Anyway Wetin concern me no bi to get money and collect my own probably when next she will be in Naija

3 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
She fine pass her mumsi oh
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Omoslim26: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Imoh555:
Abuja and Lagos men Will still Bleep them and pay them like olosho weather they finished with 8 degrees or 50...her breast self Don fall

bros dis life no de as hard as u de see am oh why so much unwarranted hate jst say congrat or fine girl waka ur own e no too hard try am e easy die.

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Omoslim26: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
God bless her hard work i like gals dat are studious

I av a feeling dat m d newest person here so as d baby of dis house oya make una spoil me wit claps
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Mummymahdi(f): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
jonnypie:
Thunder fire poverty anywhere it dey...

Amen ooo lol!
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Amanda4life: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
She look so over over ripped

Small girls doing big things�
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Beautiful girl with brains meanwhile, stupid Nigerian boys are bust scamming people overseas. Fools.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
The meriah I knew was more beautiful and perky than this.

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
BlackPanther101:
we are suffering in this country, lookat wat our mates are going out to achieve.....
for this country like this bfre u graduate wth ordinary one degree sef ur body go tell you,,,,, 50 elective courses, 50 GST courses, 50 Enterpreneur courses, before u start tackling ur core courses....

who we offend?
So many graduates don't dump their degrees for other things because after a fruitless job hunting they decide to go for plan b.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Philpham:
Beautiful girl with brains meanwhile, stupid Nigerian boys are bust scamming people overseas. Fools.
Some of this girls are chasing and dying to date the scamming boys.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Gerrard59(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
Princeofnigeria:

For the umpteenth time, a lass can have a saggy breasts and continuous sexual intercourse has nothing to do with the size of a woman's breasts.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by dumodust(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
Who cares?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) / Banky W, Simi React As Court Declares Marriages At Ikoyi Registry Illegal / Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.