Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter (39781 Views)

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles / Meraiah Ekeinde Slays In Stunning Christmas Photos / Meraiah Ekeinde Beautiful In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
cococandy:
Stupid
ashawooo kobo kobo

No wonder your pic is all over inmesaage
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by wealth2al(m): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Mizwisdom(f): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
I'm pretty sure this girl is young but her body looks very mature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by cococandy(f): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Your Mother is the ashawo

Princeofnigeria:
ashawooo kobo kobo

No wonder your pic is all over inmesaage

3 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Shalommy(f): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
Na who that one help? Rubbish!
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by mod9: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
cool cool shocked shocked shocked
the second degree is the boy
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by dongc(m): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
MaziOmenuko:
nice.
Those asking the difference between a Bachelors degree and a Bachelors degree with Hons; this is where your clue is at. You can get a degree without writing a thesis (or project) abroad. That kind of degree doesn't come with a Hons. The degree with Hons means you successfully did your thesis or project and defended it. So this pretty young lady up there must have enrolled for a Bachelors with Hons and another ordinary Bachelors.

Over here in Naija, we just love nomenclatures even if we don't practice it. We adopted Hons and started giving it all sorts of meaning; no carry-over, no reseat, no extra-year, no sex prior to graduating...anything we can fathom becomes our own Hons.

you are right same time mmmm...i believe she just graduated with a bachelors and an associate degree...we like to call it double to make it sound loud.i did same.an associate degree and a bachelors degree
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by niyi123: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Small girl with a saggy breast.

All this little girls fucking all around I don't blame you people

Nawaooo I thought I am the only one seeing that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by daxon001(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
All the Nigerian top guys - celebrities, politicians, clergy men and the rest, keep pushing their children even higher. The high guys keep getting higher, rich getting richer.

If all you do in life is lick the asses of celebrities, politicians and pastors. Fighting for wizkid online, advocate of Davido, marlians etc Wasting your time doing online fights or any other life-wasting activity for people whose children are busy advancing their own lives, then, you have to think twice about your life. Or else you're on a path to remain their slave till the end of time.
as in ehn... just look at those courses she read. very relevant. God help us

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by MasterShifu010(m): 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=PlanetOfApes post=79689112]All the Nigerian top guys - celebrities, politicians, clergy men and the rest, keep pushing their children even higher. The high guys keep getting higher, rich getting richer.

If all you do in life is lick the asses of celebrities, politicians and pastors. Fighting for wizkid online, advocate of Davido, marlians etc Wasting your time doing online fights or any other life-wasting activity for people whose children are busy advancing their own lives, then, you have to think twice about your life. Or else you're on a path to remain their slave till the end of time

My brother if God no bless u...call me bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
cococandy:
my Mother is ashawo and I did took over from her

your next runs will be your last
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Profkenny1(m): 12:56am On Jun 27, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Olympus has crashed

Yoooo, I had to zoom in to view it clearly. At a young age, her boobs have fallen! cry cry cry
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by cococandy(f): 6:25am On Jun 27, 2019
Do you have anything important to do with your life than to worry about that I do with my vaginaa?

Hopeless mofo. That’s why you will remain useless for life and your mates are moving on achieving great things. Even your children’s age mates (like the girl in the thread) are getting relevant degrees and moving up in life and your here counting who has saggy boobss, who’s doing runs and the number of diicks that have entered my vaginaa. It won’t be well with whoever did this to you angry
Princeofnigeria:
your next runs will be your last

2 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by bukatyne(f): 7:27am On Jun 27, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
Omotola Jalade who took to Instagram to congratulate her second daughter, Meraiah, revealed that she graduated with two degrees. 

The screen diva who revealed that she couldn't make the trip to Los Angeles with her husband, revealed that they were represented by her last child, Michael. Omotola Jalade who revealed that her second daughter graduated with two degrees, wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/26/omotola-jalade-reveals-her-second-daughter-meraiah-graduated-with-two-degrees/

Congratulations.

God bless OmoT and family.

Good news always.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by anoziechi(f): 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
from what am seeing.. e be like say de girl bwess don fall...anyway congrats dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by booksrite(f): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2019
niyi123:

grin
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by booksrite001: 5:40am On Jul 02, 2019
niyi123:

cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) / Banky W, Simi React As Court Declares Marriages At Ikoyi Registry Illegal / Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.