Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Gej To Buy Yatch Worth $98 Billion For Campaign 2011. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej To Buy Yatch Worth $98 Billion For Campaign 2011. (1924 Views)

How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng / GEJ Promises During Campaign 2011 / AIT Received N10 Billion For Damaging Documentaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Gej To Buy Yatch Worth $98 Billion For Campaign 2011. by Mobinga: 3:44am On Oct 07, 2010
angry Ileke Idi and D-Sense  on every freaking thread   sad

@Topic: This news is false. $98 billion?? Thats like 175% of bill gates worth
Re: Gej To Buy Yatch Worth $98 Billion For Campaign 2011. by slap1(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2010
Enemies of GEJ are unknowingly campaigning for him.
Re: Gej To Buy Yatch Worth $98 Billion For Campaign 2011. by hackney(m): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2010
Which yatch costs that much?
una dey crase.
The most expensive yatch in the world (belonging to the oracle guy or so) no pass $300m

who open this thread? collect slap;  [size=18pt]Gboza! ! gboza! ![/size]
Re: Gej To Buy Yatch Worth $98 Billion For Campaign 2011. by rasputinn(m): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2010
[size=16pt]All these investigation of bomb blast should be zeroed on Babagida,he is used to using them.We never heard of killing an individual in peacetime with a bomb,until he killed Dele Giwa with it,now his goons have started with Abuja,with more terror acts planned against our nation and people.They will fail woefully.Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida,for having the misguided,asinine,outrightly silly temerity to utter those outrageously unrepentant and evil assertions in your quest to come and enslave Nigerians again,may God almighty cut your life down so suddenly and may the blood of the innocent people you sent to their untimely graves begin to hunt your useless children(as you yourself have described them) till they get into their own graves[/size]
Re: Gej To Buy Yatch Worth $98 Billion For Campaign 2011. by THGURU: 8:49am On Oct 07, 2010
[b][CENTER]DO U KNOW YOU CAN CONFIGURE FREE BROWSING FOR PEOPLE IN NIGERIA AND MAKE LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY?

DO YOU KNOW U CAN SELL AND USE GLO MTN AND ZAIN FREE CALL CODE AND HAVE AN EXTRAORDINARY MONEY U CAN REALLY CALL YOURS.?

DO U KNOW U CAN GENERATE FREE RECHARGE CARD FOR YOUR SELF AND THEN START SELLING FOR FRIENDS TO MAKE REAL MONEY?
THEN JOIN US AT http://naijalodge(dot)muf(dot)mobi or http://naijalodge(dot)muf(dot) and have all these benefit alone for free with no charges,HURRY NOW CAUSE REGISTRATION IS FREE AND WILL SOON CLOSE,THESE IS THE SECRETE OF YOUR FRIEND MAKING MONEY HURRY. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I STARTED MAKING MINE AND BELIEVE ME AM THE ONE PAYING FOR MY SCHOOL FEES,I REALLY THINK THESE WILL HELP A LOT IN THESE HARD COUNTRY.HERE IS LINK http://naijalodge(dot)co(dot)cc[/center][/b]mobi
Re: Gej To Buy Yatch Worth $98 Billion For Campaign 2011. by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2010
^^
It's not a yacht, it's a spaceship cool
Re: Gej To Buy Yatch Worth $98 Billion For Campaign 2011. by naso2(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2010
How much is the revenue of the entire nation in a year? yatch to campaign to who,fish?. $98 billion?? kai, then GEJ should be three times richer than gates and warren buffet combined. grin
Re: Gej To Buy Yatch Worth $98 Billion For Campaign 2011. by homerac7: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2010
@ poster

I hv always respected ur views, though I don't mostly agree with them at most of times. As much as I am presently anti-GEJ , I think ds is d most stupid post I hav seen on nairaland. Wht sort of yatch is sold for $98bn? Do u knw hw much dt is? How much does d country herself own if foreign deposits? How much is d world richest man worth? How many countries and corporations in Africa can afford dt in borrowings? I guess u made mistake in d postulates, though a silly one at dt. The most costly ship of any kind are d Endurance class of military air craft carriers. I leave it to u as assignment to find out d cost but be sure it if fat below ur imaginary yatch price. Pls think well b4 u post nxt time and whn u do, pls post objectively.
Re: Gej To Buy Yatch Worth $98 Billion For Campaign 2011. by esdee1(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2010
the richest man in the whole world is worth $53 billion, so where the hell is GEJ gonna get such money from, + who is building such a yacht?? maybe u mean millions. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gej To Buy Yatch Worth $98 Billion For Campaign 2011. by semid4lyfe(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2010
Hehehehe. . . .LWKMD. See as people dey fall maga grin grin

Guys, coolu temper o.
@Labiyemmy, the OP is a staunch supporter of GEJ. He only posted what he did to take a swipe (a very good one at that) at the anti-GEJ Nairalanders who launched a campaign of calumny againt GEJ and have riddled this section with blatantly false and ridiculous stories of Jonathan's profligacy.

This has been his pattern of posting for some days now I might add grin grin

(1) (2)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Buys N1.2bn Home In Abuja / Lagos Doctors Sack:NARD Goes On Sympathy Warning Strike. / Which State Have The Most Beautiful Firstlady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.