Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

My Exhortation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Exhortation (532 Views)

Word Of Exhortation For A Bereaved Man, That Wants To Fight God. / An Exhortation To Women And Shameful Female Promiscuity in the Church / Backsliding – A Humble Exhortation Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Exhortation by bonetalk(m): 2:55am On Oct 07, 2010
Beautiful morning to you all, how was your night? My words of Exhortation to you this morning is WHO ARE YOU LOOKING UP UNTO? Let's go to the book of Matthew 14:29-31, Peter was looking up unto the lord but when he saw a wind boisterous, he was afraid and began to sink, but immidiately he cried and called unto JESUS for help and immidiately JESUS stretched forth his hand and lift him up from sinking. To us when temptations and tribulations comes, who do we look up unto? You as a student when there is no money with you and your parent have no money to give you, who and where do you look up unto? When examination comes and seems difficult, what and who do you look up unto? don't forget that he has a better plan for you, don't allow any frustration or temptation to divert you from looking up unto JESUS, Roman 8:35. He has a better future for your life, don't look back, remain steadfast and he will never let you down, and if you have not given your life to him now is the best time to do, JESUS loves you

(1) (Reply)

More Than A Wish List / Praying In The Spirit: How To Talk To God / Robbers Raid Redeemed Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.