Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding (281 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by MrNollyzone: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ubi Franklin in a recent interview, has revealed that the biggest money mistake he ever made was the money spent on his wedding.

Ubi made this revelation while speaking on a TV programme with BusinessDay, where he also spoke on his business and other life events.

The music executive had a societal wedding with his former wife in 2015 and he revealed in the interview that it was a celebration that was held for a period of 3 months.

He said:
“I think the biggest money mistake for me was the money for my wedding. That was the biggest money mistake because a few guys that had experience at the time told me to just do something small and then go home.

When I see people do big scale wedding, I laugh because it’s a party, it is just for a day and when that day is done, it’s done. Yes they say memories but you see, you can create memories without spending billions.

So I think that is one of the biggest money mistakes I have made’. If I had known, I would have done something smaller, classier than what I did because I did like almost three months of different events.”

Source: https://gidifeed.com/ubi-franklin-biggest-money-mistake-i-made-was-money-spent-on-my-wedding/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by gbebodye(f): 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Op are you posting from Yaba left
My regards to ur colleagues there o
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by NaijaCelebrity: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
hmmm
gbebodye:
Op are you posting from Yaba left
My regards to ur colleagues there o
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by kidap: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Lose Their Cool Over Busola Dakolo’s Rape Claim Against COZA Pastor / Coza’s Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down, Gives Reason / Mr Real Missing In Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.