Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor (32359 Views)

My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating / Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by Ify05: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
A 48-year-old pastor, Abayomi Adegboyega, is seeking dissolution of his 16-year-old marriage, alleging that his wife always demands `bribe’ from him before sex.

Adegboye told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos State on Wednesday to end the marriage on grounds that his wife, Risikat, denied him sex.

“My wife starves me of sex, she will never allow me to sleep with her unless I give her money or buy her a gift,” he said.

He said that he would kill himself if the court would not dissolve the union which produced four children.

“Risikat should never come near me, I do not want to have anything to do with her again.

“She is irritating me, I will kill myself if the loveless marriage is not dissolved,” he told the court.

The petitioner also alleged that his wife cooked his food late and tarnished his image in public.

“My wife wants my ministry to collapse, she defames my character before my members and others; people who want to help me refuse because of what they hear from her,”he said.

He added that Risikat fought his church members.

However, 39-year-old Risikat, denied all the allegations and accused her husband of threatening her life with charms.

“My husband told me that he would use charm to destroy my life; indeed, after few weeks, I was very sick; everywhere my family took me to, they said it was a spiritual attack, the trader alleged.

The mother of four claimed that she never denied Abayomi sex not cooked his food late.

She also denied fighting her husband or members of his church.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/wife-demands-bribe-sex-says-pastor/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by Richy4(m): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
If the shepherd is having a crises like this, I'm just wondering what the sheep will look like in 'green pasture'

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
Some marriages are very funny.

Weird marriage stories from Igando and ejigbo court .
I am surprised it is not Cyprian reporting this time.

39 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by Richdad50(m): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
shocked

I rarely comment on any marital case or divorce before the courts. It's a no brainer and a tale of two highly dis affectionate people whose tales you should never believe or take sides. Before the judge, every husband and wife lies to get their way.

I have seen alot of couples who when before me, you had think the hate they have for eachother will never end. Many a time, I ask the man one simple question and demand he faces his wife; 'Do you in all sincerity love this woman?' The incredible emotional breakdown afterwards on both sides leaves me speechless.

Never exaggerate the appearance of hatred between a couple and never underestimate their degree of love in reserve. I have fetched from reserves in the days and journeyed through memory lane of our good times in the moments of weakness.

I can only pray for them for I know that the devil never rests until he dissolves a man's marriage.

Richdad

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by maxiuc(m): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
cheesy

Repented holosho

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by Abbeyme: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
Every bad news always happening at Igando customary court.

Haba

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by nairalee(m): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
Chaiii I remember my ex Chi used to do the same thinggg

Once I'm ready to fire she go say "ehen lee I need money to buy 8k asoebi will you give me?"

I be like "won't you also need matching shoes and bag? I go give u 50k"

2 Hrs after sex she be like "where's the 50k"

I be like "okay, there's one money I'm expecting next week, no worry come back on Sunday I'll give u"

On Sunday we start again from Act 1 Scene 1

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by tydi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin

If the weak man pastor is not careful that ministry he feels he is protecting would be pulled down by that woman, after she has had four children and you still sticking to that pvssy is crazy, pastor get the most beautiful and curvy 8 shaped lady from you choristers and take in as second wife, marry her. the church has no choice to celebrate you cus so admonished to you from the above.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
Which nonsense be this again I have a hunch that this is fake
Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
My wife starves me of sex, she will never allow me to sleep with her unless I give her money or buy her a gift,” he said.

Is she a lady of the night?!

Or did you meet her on Allen Avenue?

Old habits die hard!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by Mrdeuteron(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
huh!
Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by inspitation: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
LOL This one na money for hand back for ground grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
She's a legal prostitute.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by Unrated900(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
Why is all the Divorcees taken place in Igando Customary Court.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by Lovelyn451(f): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lol....e no reach to go court na...Haba, small thing they'll rush to court next is divorce...
Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by Lexusgs430: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
Don't bribe her..... Just get one esteemo........ cheesy
Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by Rexnegro(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
really? a pastor threatening to kill himself is that one a pastor ?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by Bossontop(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
undecided
How can a man be buying his wife's pussy evey night...or how can a man be a costumer to his olosho wife??....this is too much for me abeg

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by Denko2721987(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
Alot of Nigerian women will secretly like this.. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by Lexusgs430: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Unrated900:

Simple.... The true meaning of igando is i can't do.........

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by pussyAvenger: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
The way men they run away from marriages now ehhh

Abeg nothing sweet pass shifting-cultivation Bleep life
Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by AngelicBeing: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by AngelicBeing: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Simple.... The true meaning of igando is i can't do.........
Hian tongue
Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
You sure the woman no be ex runs girl?
Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by dnawah(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ify05:
A 48-year-old pastor, Abayomi Adegboyega, is seeking dissolution of his 16-year-old marriage, alleging that his wife always demands `bribe’ from him before sex.

Adegboye told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos State on Wednesday to end the marriage on grounds that his wife, Risikat, denied him sex.

“My wife starves me of sex, she will never allow me to sleep with her unless I give her money or buy her a gift,” he said.

He said that he would kill himself if the court would not dissolve the union which produced four children.

“Risikat should never come near me, I do not want to have anything to do with her again.

“She is irritating me, I will kill myself if the loveless marriage is not dissolved,” he told the court.

The petitioner also alleged that his wife cooked his food late and tarnished his image in public.

“My wife wants my ministry to collapse, she defames my character before my members and others; people who want to help me refuse because of what they hear from her,”he said.

He added that Risikat fought his church members.

However, 39-year-old Risikat, denied all the allegations and accused her husband of threatening her life with charms.

“My husband told me that he would use charm to destroy my life; indeed, after few weeks, I was very sick; everywhere my family took me to, they said it was a spiritual attack, the trader alleged.

The mother of four claimed that she never denied Abayomi sex not cooked his food late.

She also denied fighting her husband or members of his church.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/wife-demands-bribe-sex-says-pastor/
d wife na Nigeria police?
Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by 2blessed01(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
KONJI Na Bad Thing, Aswear!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor by JOMAX: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Unrated900:

too many spirit wives and husbands in that Igando area. Beware

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court / Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction / My Wife Is Ungrateful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.