Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court (31938 Views)

My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge / My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by benjackugo: 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
I Will Not Grant My Wife Divorce Until She Swears Before Deity - Man Tells Abuja

A man identified as Sunday Enejo, begged a Customary Court in Jikwoyi, Abuja not to grant his wife divorce until she swears before a deity that she was not engaged in an extramarital affair, IGBERETV reports.

In a divorce petition filed by his wife, Rose, a businesswoman, she alleged that Enejo was a violent man and constantly beat her. Enejo refused to grant Rose the divorce until she swears before ‘Aniku’ (a holistic deity).

"I will not grant my wife divorce until she follows me to the village to swear before “Aniku” that she is not having an extramarital affair." he told the court.

However, the presiding judge, Labaran Gusau, adjourned the matter until April 4, 2023, for a hearing.

https://igberetvnews.com/1442187/will-grant-wife-divorce-swears-deity-man-tells-abuja/

12 Likes

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by JasonScoolari: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
"I will not grant my wife divorce until she follows me to the village to swear before “Aniku” that she is not having an extramarital affair." he told the court.

Comrade wan carry case commot from court go native doctor temple for quick delivery of Vawulence.... grin

On a serious note, allow her to go please, she's not worth the stress.... And also control your hands too, you nor be Power Mike.

Most of these business women especially those one's with pepper soup and beer parlor joints are chronic cheaters.

277 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by sisisioge: 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
Shior, the court will grant the wife the divorce with or without his consent. No be only swearing before your papa grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by lexotan(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
Okay

1 Like

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
Foolish fetish man. If it was the other way round.

15 Likes

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
grin this one will jus lose in both ends 🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by Emeks008(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
Am sure, he's an Idoma man from his name.

Most people don't understand other people tradition before saying yes to their partner.

In Idoma land according to what I heard, if you are married to their sons, you must not cheat on him no matter what happens in the marriage. The moment you cheat, you will be dragged to the ALEKwu to take an oath. The outcomes of the oath can be Death.

Most times, their men are not faithful to their wives but the so called Deity' will not harm them but the moment the lady cheat, she can face terrible sickness or die if care is not taken.

Pls let's ask questions before we do inter tribal marriage. It's very important. Ask questions before jumping in. Don't be clouded by love. If you know you can't be faithful, pls stay away from Idoma / igala men. E get why!

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by ItisWell22(f): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wahala! 🥱

1 Like

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by tellwisdom: 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
Real man. If you know u still want to cheat, don’t marry.

This is something I will do and will always do if need be. U die throway if u can’t be disciplined

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by Flier: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
sisisioge:
Shior, the court will grant the wife the divorce with or without his consent. No be only swearing before your papa grin
Dont Mind the idiot,maybe he married her from diety

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by Edoreborn: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
Bleeding gender

1 Like

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by yemmit90: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
Business women are chronic cheaters.

He should free the woman and allow peace to rein.

7 Likes

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by kaludestiny10(m): 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
Marriages these days are nothing to write home about. The once sacred institution has been bastardized by unfaithful partners from both gender.

23 Likes

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by muheeb01(m): 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wahala grin he wants faster and brutal judgement

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by Elzakzaky: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
shocked
Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by Spuggie: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
Divorce will be granted with or without his consent.
Intact, his consent is not needed before a divorce is granted.
If he is convinced she is cheating on him, he should be grateful to see her leave the marriage. No need for all this drama.

26 Likes

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by Keegan: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wahala!
Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by RecentHistory: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
Them no born am well to swear. Woman wey dey for Tinder.

12 Likes

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by 7upnigeria: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Comrade wan carry case commot from court go native doctor temple for quick delivery of Vawulence.... grin

On a serious note, allow her to go please, she's not worth the stress.... And also control your hands too, you nor be Power Mike.

Most of these business women especially those one's with pepper soup and beer parlor joints are chronic cheaters.

Cheaters ke, dem be complete olosho. Free givers

12 Likes

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by Flier: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Marriages these days are nothing to write home about. The once sacred institution has been bastardized by unfaithful partners from both gender.
marriage is sweet,just less than 1% are having issue and that is perfectly normal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by Zonefree(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
until she follows me to the village to swear before “Aniku” that she is not having an extramarital affair."

Oga, just say you want the woman to run mad or die. Which one is a Nigerian woman should come and swear she's not having extramarital affair? cheesy grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by ednut1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Deity no get any power these days. No be so dem dey nack alaafin of oyo wives that year

7 Likes

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by Toneypen247(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
It isn't worth the stress 😅❌

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by BABANGBALI: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Married women are the sweetest and safest people to date. No fear of commitment or unwanted pregnancy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by brookz: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
This matter tie gele and fusha grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by Wawelexy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
She no go ever follow you... Just free her let her go to her full time LovePeddler business so you can have peace of mind..

5 Likes

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by Tannhauser(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
grin
Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by JasonScoolari: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zonefree:

Oga, just say you want the woman to run mad or die. Which one is a Nigerian woman should come and swear she's not having extramarital affair? cheesy grin
I see what you did there Odogwu. grin

11 Likes

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by Zonefree(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I see what you did there Odogwu. grin
grin
That man na vawulent person. He believes in "If I can't have you, no one else will". He just want the woman to run mad. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court by JasonScoolari: 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zonefree:

grin
That man na vawulent person. He believes in "If I can't have you, no one else will". He just want the woman to run mad. grin
grin

Simple.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony / Help, I'm An Alcoholic! / Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.