Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

''my Boobs Are A Blessing To Me'' – Pamela Odame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''my Boobs Are A Blessing To Me'' – Pamela Odame (2173 Views)

Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Josephine Nwaghanata: My Boobs Are My Selling Point / VIDEO: Pamela Odame Playing With Her Breast, Masturbating & Finger Virgïñã (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''my Boobs Are A Blessing To Me'' – Pamela Odame by MrNollyzone: 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
Kenyan-born Ghanaian model, actress and video vixen, Pamela Odame Watara has said her boobs are a blessing to her and she is very delighted they have brought her fame.

While sharing how she ventured into entertainment in a chat with Potpourri, the sensational actress who commands attention on Instagram because of her voluptuous boobs noted that the size of her bosom has been a blessing to her.

Judging by the volume of her bosom, hardly can a fellow woman pass by without taking a second look or more at her girls, talk less of the male folks who she affirms always take countless looks whenever she steps out.

People around me encouraged me to go into the entertainment industry because I have a sexy figure and because I’m beautiful in a unique way.

After joining Instagram, I started getting messages from musicians who wanted me to feature in their music videos as a vixen. And boom, that was how I got into the industry.

She added that so far, besides talent, goodwill and grace, the size of her boobs have been a plus to her bludgeoning career.

Yes being busty has been a blessing to my career.

Source:https://gidifeed.com/my-boobs-are-a-blessing-to-me-pamela-odame/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: ''my Boobs Are A Blessing To Me'' – Pamela Odame by braine(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Looks like something that needs some corrective surgery.

2 Likes

Re: ''my Boobs Are A Blessing To Me'' – Pamela Odame by daddytime(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
This is ludicrous and hugely mismatched.

What a chest...

May our Impediments launch us into our life goals.
Re: ''my Boobs Are A Blessing To Me'' – Pamela Odame by Nbote(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
Why won't dey b wen it's ur selling point...
Re: ''my Boobs Are A Blessing To Me'' – Pamela Odame by kidap: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
shocked
Re: ''my Boobs Are A Blessing To Me'' – Pamela Odame by boss1310(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
if she makes enough money she should seek medical advice on what to do about those melons

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Black Swimsuit By The Pool / Chioma And Davido Net Worth For 2019 / Cardi B: I Don't Want The Hotel Food,i Want To Eat The Real Nigerian Jollof Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.