Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Cardi B: I Don't Want The Hotel Food,i Want To Eat The Real Nigerian Jollof Rice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B: I Don't Want The Hotel Food,i Want To Eat The Real Nigerian Jollof Rice (2162 Views)

Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B: I Don't Want The Hotel Food,i Want To Eat The Real Nigerian Jollof Rice by Newsblenda(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2019
Cardi B has expressed her desires to eat Nigerian food and has took to her Instagram page on Friday December 6, 2019 to declare her love for Nigerian jollof rice.

Posting from her Eko Suits the Press hitmaker says she don't want the hotel food, she said she will be going to the hood/ghetto to see the real Nigeria, and she would love to eat the real Nigerian Jollof rice.

"Alright this 7 o'clock in the morning I want to go to the f**king hood. I want to see the real Nigeria. I don't want to eat the hotel food I want like real Nigerian food, all that fish, all that Nigerian Jollof rice, all that, all that," she said.

Watch Video Below:
https://newsblenda.com/post/entertainment/cardi-b-i-dont-want-the-hotel-food-i-want-to-eat-the-real-nigerian-jollof-rice-watch-video.html

Re: Cardi B: I Don't Want The Hotel Food,i Want To Eat The Real Nigerian Jollof Rice by Kingosytex(m): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2019
Coming from the rap goddess.

The world heavy weight femcee knows that Nigerian delicacies are top notch.

Cardi you too sabi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: I Don't Want The Hotel Food,i Want To Eat The Real Nigerian Jollof Rice by Donkelzy(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2019
Really, but it shouldn't be prepared by a Yoruba woman unless you want to be purging till you get back to your country because of the pepper used in preparing it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: I Don't Want The Hotel Food,i Want To Eat The Real Nigerian Jollof Rice by Kestolove(m): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2019
Which song she don sing sef?

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: I Don't Want The Hotel Food,i Want To Eat The Real Nigerian Jollof Rice by makdcash(m): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2019
End time jollof rice
Re: Cardi B: I Don't Want The Hotel Food,i Want To Eat The Real Nigerian Jollof Rice by Newsblenda(m): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2019
Lol, who is calling Yoruba people? My hands no dey, lol �, infact am leaving ���
Re: Cardi B: I Don't Want The Hotel Food,i Want To Eat The Real Nigerian Jollof Rice by Newsblenda(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2019
grin
Re: Cardi B: I Don't Want The Hotel Food,i Want To Eat The Real Nigerian Jollof Rice by Happiestman1: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Cardi B: I Don't Want The Hotel Food,i Want To Eat The Real Nigerian Jollof Rice by Newsblenda(m): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin
Re: Cardi B: I Don't Want The Hotel Food,i Want To Eat The Real Nigerian Jollof Rice by Newsblenda(m): 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star Diane Dresses Semi Nude To Mercy Johnson Movie Premiere / Temi Otedola Gets Drunk On Her Birthday Night / Bbnaija’s Liquorose To Be Kicked Out Of Apartment For Failure To Renew Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.