Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

A Very Big Thanks To All Nairaland Members... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Very Big Thanks To All Nairaland Members... (681 Views)

Happy Children's Day To All Nairaland's Children / A Very Big Thanks To All Niraland... / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Big Thanks To All Nairaland Members... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
Good day my good people of Nairaland....... I just want to use this medium to appreciate all of u (especially those that followed my last post)

I received so many advice, good, bad and urgly......
Finally a brother here assisted me to visit SCOAN which I went and spent a week...

Since then I have seen positive changes, no more depression even if there is no food or money I am always happy within me.....

Immediately I came back I got a small Job in town but no T.P to be going till month end, I pleaded with the woman to pay me half salary but she adamantly refused.... I borrowed for few days...but had to qiut when there was no where to borrow from anymore....

I'm still searching for another thing within my area where I won't be spending much on transportation.....

Even though all God's promises haven't come to full manifestation, I still have every reason to come back here and say thanks to everyone.......

May God almighty never allow anyone of us to experience depression again... Amen

God bless us all.....

5 Likes

Re: A Very Big Thanks To All Nairaland Members... by generationz(f): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
Good day my good people of Nairaland....... I just want to use this medium to appreciate all of u (especially those that followed my last post)

I received so many advice, good, bad and urgly......
Finally a brother here assisted me to visit SCOAN which I went and spent a week...

Since then I have seen positive changes, no more depression even if there is no food or money I am always happy within me.....

Immediately I came back I got a small Job in town but no T.P to be going till month end, I pleaded with the woman to pay me half salary but she adamantly refused.... I borrowed for few days...but had to qiut when there was no where to borrow from anymore....

I'm still searching for another thing within my area where I won't be spending much on transportation.....

Even though all God's promises haven't come to full manifestation, I still have every reason to come back here and say thanks to everyone.......

May God almighty never allow anyone of us to experience depression again... Amen

God bless us all.....

Great.

I hope more nairalanders will be able to help you get a job and stand on your two feet.

Don't forget your daily prayers and fellowship with the holyspirit. You know , taking out time not just to pray about your problems but to just appreciate God in worship , tongues and praises

Helps keep depression at bay

1 Like

Re: A Very Big Thanks To All Nairaland Members... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2019
generationz:

Great.

I hope more nairalanders will be able to help you get a job and stand on your two feet.

Don't forget your daily prayers and fellowship with the holyspirit. You know , taking out time not just to pray about your problems but to just appreciate God in worship , tongues and praises

Helps keep depression at bay
Thanks ma...I appreciate ur advice....... Prayer has become my second food now.......I pray without stress especially midnight prayers that I was finding difficult to pray b4.....I just have a conviction within me that my problems are over.....

2 Likes

Re: A Very Big Thanks To All Nairaland Members... by generationz(f): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
Thanks ma...I appreciate ur advice....... Prayer has become my second food now.......I pray without stress especially midnight prayers that I was finding difficult to pray b4.....I just have a conviction within me that my problems are over.....

Amazing

Once you feel its over its over .

1 Like

Re: A Very Big Thanks To All Nairaland Members... by Abcruz(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:

As a man thinketh in his heart so is he...-proverbs 23:7

So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free.--John 8:36

Welcome to the family of liberty. The joy of the LORD is your strength. Keep your hope alive and you will certainly reap the reward of your redemptive package in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: A Very Big Thanks To All Nairaland Members... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
Abcruz:

As a man thinketh in his heart so is he...-proverbs 23:7

So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free.--John 8:36

Welcome to the family of liberty. The joy of the LORD is your strength. Keep your hope alive and you will certainly reap the reward of your redemptive package in Christ Jesus.
Thanks so much sir..I souch appreciate..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Question: Will You "Slap" Your Mother For #1 Billion? / How To Apologize In A Relationship / See The Punishment Of A Man Who Impregnated His Lover In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.