Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

A Very Big Thanks To All Niraland... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Very Big Thanks To All Niraland... (606 Views)

Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / A Very Big Thanks To All Nairaland Members... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Big Thanks To All Niraland... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:23am On Aug 07, 2020
Good morning my good people of Niraland, I sincerely wish to appreciate God almighty and also the good & kind hearted people of Niraland...

Yesterday I opened a thread asking for a driving job in order to pay my rent and to also feed myself...... Because it has been very though these days....

I never knew that a helper was waiting for me immediately..... Someone sent me the sum of 50k that same yesterday.....

It's still looks like a dream to me..... I can't even sleep out of excitement.......

I don't count as a right, but rather a privilege......that's why I've come to say thanks to everyone......

I'm still looking for the driving job, in case if anyone has an offer 4me......current location is Abuja/Nasarawa...... God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: A Very Big Thanks To All Niraland... by ademasta(m): 4:28am On Aug 07, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: A Very Big Thanks To All Niraland... by Goldp5988(f): 4:40am On Aug 07, 2020
We still have good people around, God bless the giver.

2 Likes

Re: A Very Big Thanks To All Niraland... by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 07, 2020
I'm happy for you.

2 Likes

Re: A Very Big Thanks To All Niraland... by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2020
Brother i rejoice with you. God bless them all, may they never lack any good thing in this life!
Re: A Very Big Thanks To All Niraland... by botrix(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2020
God bless nairalanders
Re: A Very Big Thanks To All Niraland... by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2020
PSTEMMA1960:
Good morning my good people of Niraland, I sincerely wish to appreciate God almighty and also the good & kind hearted people of Niraland...

Yesterday I opened a thread asking for a driving job in order to pay my rent and to also feed myself...... Because it has been very though these days....

I never knew that a helper was waiting for me immediately..... Someone sent me the sum of 50k that same yesterday.....

It's still looks like a dream to me..... I can't even sleep out of excitement.......

I don't count as a right, but rather a privilege......that's why I've come to say thanks to everyone......

I'm still looking for the driving job, in case if anyone has an offer 4me......current location is Abuja/Nasarawa...... God bless us all.
Na keepingmum.
Re: A Very Big Thanks To All Niraland... by Ukpono99(f): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2020
God bless the giver...

1 Like

Re: A Very Big Thanks To All Niraland... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ukpono99:
God bless the giver...
Amen
Re: A Very Big Thanks To All Niraland... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
PSTEMMA1960:

may God provide
Which side are you in nasarawa
Re: A Very Big Thanks To All Niraland... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
BLUELemon:
may God provide
Which side are you in nasarawa
good evening sir.....I stay around Masaka.....
Re: A Very Big Thanks To All Niraland... by keepingmum: 7:01am On Aug 08, 2020
Squillaci:

Na keepingmum.

Actually, it wasn't me but God has blessed the poster and giver

(1) (Reply)

Firefighters Rescue Little Boy Dangling Outside Of A Window. (photos, Video) / . / Woman Lands In Hospital After Having Sex With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.