Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home (38521 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room / Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
aishatmusah:

Nexus Appliances
Who else noticed this
What's your point babe?
Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by KanuSE: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Fgbread:

Bros no vex as we still dey "imaging" d matter

I'm a lady please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by KanuSE: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
Fgbread:
Bros no vex as we still dey "imaging" d matter

I'm a lady please
Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
KanuSE:

I'm a lady please
Yo! You are right. I was wrong. Pretty eyes, awesome lips.... Kisses
Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
My own question is who left a 7year old girl alone with a male stranger/artisan? shocked Isn't that careless?
Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by Kennydoc(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
1StopRudeness:

You never can tell oooo. When I was in serving: a personal home teacher for my neighbour’s daughter, an 9year was accused of rape... they have trashed and beat this guy...only to find out a week later that she was actually molested from school that day..
When the girl was crying the father just assumed it was the home tutor and started asking the girl ..is it kola, is it kola... the young girl ddnt even give an affirmative answer before home tutor was arrested and beaten blue black... it was later the girl was Finding it hard going to school they realized the culprit was in school threatening the girl not to tell anyone

I get your point, but until the company makes a statement and clears their staff, the electrician remains guilty. It's often said that silence means consent, and in this case, it means agreement with the accusation.
Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by Smile4mee01: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
I weak
... I always wonder. What will it cost them to get a runs gurl to satisfy your sexual fantasies.

It's truly the end time.

Mk12:
So quick? What should a full grown man be seeing in a 7yrs old girl body that will be attractive to him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by UgwChristian(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
This is too bad I mean, I don't know why this kind of people are still existing.
Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by Mizwisdom(f): 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
Sellfish:
The test carried out tested positive for what?

Rape?

Electrician sperm?

Please let all the facts be out before we crucify a possibly innocent man... undecided

What did the test show positive for?

Was the electrician's DNA obtained to match with whatever they found inside the girl?

Was the match positive?

Much as sexually molesting a 7-year old is ugly on all levels, let us be careful in castigating people who have not been confirmed to have perpetrated the act

Thanks

So a 7 year old will frame an electrician who came into their house the first time ever? some of you need medical evaluation cause I'm not sure all is well. You're sounding suspicious, hope you're not defending yourself sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by sonofElElyon: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
The 7 year old girl could have seduced him you said

Are you brain dead

tajudeenlekan:
Am a little bit concerned about Raping, Cos small child nowadays can seduce a man... After All the saga will all called it a Rape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by unapologetic147: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
I like that don't be unfortunate o it means she efe shoriburiku
Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by 9jaRealist: 1:20am On Jun 27, 2019
Nezero:
@nexusappliance

grin grin grin

They missed blurring it out in one tweet...
>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by DeraNwamazi(m): 1:47am On Jun 27, 2019
I wonder how a 7year old kid was able to turn him on.
Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by toluwa1(f): 4:04am On Jun 27, 2019
This is getting to much now
You are asked to fix an appliance, not to fix someone else's reproductive system now
Rubbish
Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by skillzbae(f): 6:42am On Jun 27, 2019
Rape is evil, it destroys a person FOREVER. I will personally KILL anyone who tries that or attempts that with my daughter. KAZEEM SANUSI, IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH U.

1 Like

Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by Bukunmee: 7:10am On Jun 27, 2019
When I think about this zoo called Nigeria

Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by CLEVER123(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2019
7yrs old minor? Let his balls be crushed, and the his dick uncapped.
Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by anwanie: 8:47am On Jun 27, 2019
I swear I will deal with him if he did it in my home. He will die a painful death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2019
People that engage in this kind of mess must be in cages...possessed by a strong spirit that needs flogging with 3*4 hardwood ........

1 Like

Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2019
bukatyne:
No need for the company name.

It would become a smear campaign.

Doesn't matter. Name of company is in the Twitter posts. Not completely deleted.if you cannot properly screen your employees who are your representatives, then you must take the heat.

It takes less than five minutes to rape a child and change her life forever. It could be a matter as simple as I go upstairs to use the toilet and the repair man jumps on my child. It is bad enough having to look out for theft. The company should be sued and outed. Businesses must understand that they are liable for the actions of their employees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by loko50(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2019
Fake news
Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by ladyjblinks(f): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
Wow, so the man is still alive??
Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by dominique(f): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
Omofranca:

You may be right but there's usually no smoke without fire and it's such a horrible accusation that the company should be shamed and called out for taking no action/investigating. The poor girl involved is old enough to be mentally scarred for life by this incident if true and this case must not be swept under the carpet! Parents and parents-to-be reading this: you can never be too protective especially with your young female children - please do not let us learn by experience.

I'm only looking at the likelihood of an electrician going to a home for the first time then boldly assault a minor he's seeing for the first time. If tests carried out says the little girl has been molested, she needs to be rehabilitated first before pressing her to speak. Her molester could be threatening her not rat him out, he could even be the one that told her to point the accusing finger at the electrician. These sexual predators know how to keep their victims under their control.
Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by booksrite001: 4:51am On Jul 02, 2019
ornicus:
Doesn't matter. Name of company is in the Twitter posts. Not completely deleted.if you cannot properly screen your employees who are your representatives, then you must take the heat.It takes less than five minutes to rape a child and change her life forever. It could be a matter as simple as I go upstairs to use the toilet and the repair man jumps on my child. It is bad enough having to look out for theft. The company should be sued and outed. Businesses must understand that they are liable for the actions of their employees.

cheesy
Re: 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home by anonymuz(m): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2019
Mk12:
So quick? What should a full grown man be seeing in a 7yrs old girl body that will be attractive to him?
i don't know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) / Man Butchers Two Sisters In Jos Over Pregnancy (photos) / Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.