Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo (45946 Views)

Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Don Jazzy Reacts After An Artist Sketched His Photo / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by nairalee(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2019
KanuSE:

Lolcheesy... So I'm not the only one who picked the bugs after all. grin

This is the problem, rejecting correction and trying to justify your nauseating behaviour.

It is the warped orientation!

Me? Nauseating behaviour? How did u reach that conclusion?

So U prolly think if a thousand people bash me for something then I'm definitely wrong?

Take a look at our Lord Jesus Christ. He went about healing the sick, raising the dead etc and what did they do to him? CRUCIFY HIM!!! They chanted. Was Jesus wrong? So popular opinion may not necessarily be the right one.

U see I don't hate criticism, I only urged u to stop insulting me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2019
Bestinstinct:

XACZB XACZB XX....If you know you know grin
brutality !!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by KanuSE: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2019
nairalee:

Me? Nauseating behaviour? How did u reach that conclusion?

So U prolly think if a thousand people bash me for something then I'm definitely wrong?

Take a look at our Lord Jesus Christ. He went about healing the sick, raising the dead etc and what did they do to him? CRUCIFY HIM!!! They chanted. Was Jesus wrong? So popular opinion may not necessarily be the right one.

U see I don't hate criticism, I only urged u to stop insulting me

I'm sorry if I come across as insulting you coz that's not my intention - I'm only pointing out the obvious.

Why would you even draw a conclusion that there's a possibility of a breakup btw Burna & Stef, such notion is typical of a negative mindset - the mind routinely fed with negativity.

Those lovebirds are cool together & you need to refrain from equating/comparing your behaviour to Jesus' life-mission on earth.wink

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by nairalee(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2019
KanuSE:

I'm sorry if I come across as insulting you coz that's not my intention - I'm only pointing out the obvious.

Why would you even draw a conclusion that there's a possibility of a breakup btw Burma & Stef, such notion is typical of a negative mindset - the mind routinely fed with negativity.

Those lovebirds are cool together & you need to refrain from equating/comparing your behaviour to Jesus' life-mission on earth.wink

You used an oxymoron when u typed "conclusion that there's a possibility". Possibility and Conclusion are opposites. Are u trying to imply that there's no possibility of a break up? They may or may not break up. I was only saying "IF". I've reread my post and I'm surprised you're a female and u see something wrong with what I said. I even thought I was supporting u.

Talking about comparing with Jesus Christ pls what's the meaning of Christianity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2019
Bestinstinct:

Noob Saibot brutality cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Angelfrost(m): 9:43am On Jun 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:
She is proud of this Nigerian weedstar, I really pity her sha cry

Different strokes for different folks... Burna Boy provides her with the kinda fun, adventure, and pleasure most clean cut gentlemen might never even begin to muster.

Besides, it is often said that "Nice guys mostly end up last or eat leftovers".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Lenny9000(m): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2019
PrinceKevin01:

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below

Please can I have your email address?
Thanks
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:

I smoke weed too, how is he a weedstar an issue ? you don't know what business he is doing off the stage, there's what they call a persona.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by KanuSE: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2019
nairalee:

You used an oxymoron when u typed "conclusion that there's a possibility". Possibility and Conclusion are opposites. Are u trying to imply that there's no possibility of a break up? They may or may not break up. I was only saying "IF". I've reread my post and I'm surprised you're a female and u see something wrong with what I said. I even thought I was supporting u.

Talking about comparing with Jesus Christ pls what's the meaning of Christianity?

You're actually in denial. smiley
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by moethecontact(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

You know nothing son
Only two artistes got talent
2face and Burna boy

The rest are dog shiitt

Only 2? There's brymo, tay iwar, adekunle gold and so much more.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:21am On Jun 27, 2019
Bestinstinct:

BRUTALITY!!!

FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2019
orion7:
if you get big prick you for understand.

but the matter here is obviously beyond your understanding. take heart

Savage..I'm pweek sma?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by RichBoy247: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Who will date a nudestar if not a weedstar? Can you take that nakked girl home as girlfriend without your parents dragging you to the psychiatric hospital? The two of them fit each other. Happy relationship, long life and prosperity.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Bestinstinct(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2019
Kaydeexotic:

Correct Person cool
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by nairalee(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2019
KanuSE:

You're actually in denial. smiley

You know what's funny? I don't even know exactly what I've said that you're countering.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by KanuSE: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2019
nairalee:

You know what's funny? I don't even know exactly what I've said that you're countering.

Yea it happenssmiley especially when your notion has no merits.

Thanks for coming around though. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by falcon01: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2019
orion7:
if you get big prick you for understand.

but the matter here is obviously beyond your understanding. take heart
lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Is it a crime to be called Nigerian? Just imagine a compatriot
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by xcuggsm(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
jesvic91:
I live with three rules
1. Fear women

2. Fear women

3. Fear the only creature that have met Satan face-to-face
Please consult Lalasticlala for the recipe for preparing snake meat pepper soup which should be a sure cure for your phobia for women. After all Satan appeared to mama Eve in the form of a snake!!
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by kinniemontana(m): 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bestinstinct:

Cyrax Brutality �

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by kinniemontana(m): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
Kaydeexotic:

Noob Saibot is
XC ABC ZYX ABC ZZ

☺ �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by mechanics(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
hahahahah.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Rahmanjago1: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bet9ja7777377:
[color=#000000][/color]See Below

Are you mad ni

A match is fixed and you stake 200 on it who does that

Bleep off
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by PrinceKevin01: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lenny9000:

Please can I have your email address?
Thanks
done. Kindly check your mail
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by booksrite(f): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2019
kalashnikov102:
Savage..I'm pweek sma?

wink

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by booksrite001: 4:16am On Jul 02, 2019
angelfrost:
Different strokes for different folks... Burna Boy provides her with the kinda fun, adventure, and pleasure most clean cut gentlemen might never even begin to muster.Besides, it is often said that "Nice guys mostly end up last or eat leftovers".

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) / Lola Rae Wows In Bum Shorts (Photos) / Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.