Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo (45947 Views)

Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Don Jazzy Reacts After An Artist Sketched His Photo / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by ofemigeorge(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2019
jesvic91:
I live with three rules
1. Fear women

2. Fear women

3. Fear the only creature that have met Satan face-to-face
Fear not but Free your mind.....

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by DonBenny77(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

You know nothing son
Only two artistes got talent
2face and Burna boy

The rest are dog shiitt

N they are both proud stoners

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Bet9ja7777377: 7:58am On Jun 27, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]See Below

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Isoduwa(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2019
orion7:
if you get big prick you for understand.

but the matter here is obviously beyond your understanding. take heart

Na woman Wey Nor get sense dey enter relationship or dey na like big rod

Maybe na make Aisha dey with Buhari

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by JoseRaji(m): 8:06am On Jun 27, 2019
Bestinstinct:

XACZB XACZB XX....If you know you know grin
This guy, still remember SEGA in 2019?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Isimiade09: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:
She is proud of this Nigerian weedstar, I really pity her sha cry
So weedstars no dy for jamaica? all ur MCM and WCW are weedstars, so shift ogbeni

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by biacan(f): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2019
Bestinstinct:

XACZB XACZB XX....If you know you know grin
Xvide# addict tongue
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by mamaluwe22(f): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2019
Ororo on your head!! U nailed it!!!
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Kenturkey048(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2019
orion7:

this man is funny....but funny enough you nor need big prick to colonize her mentally..

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Isimiade09: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2019
nairalee:
Well, in my opinion what the girl said is not out of point. You post your bf pic always on all social media and he has never posted one single one about you.

shebi Steflon head dey big now. Make she no come dey disturb our life if Burna boy no finally marry her o.
so marriage com be wetin?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Advancedman(m): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2019
jesvic91:
I live with three rules
1. Fear women

2. Fear women

3. Fear the only creature that have met Satan face-to-face
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Bestinstinct(m): 8:20am On Jun 27, 2019
biacan:
Xvide# addict tongue
Olodo grin only guys that are not Indomie generation will understand cool

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Bestinstinct(m): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2019
JoseRaji:

This guy, still remember SEGA in 2019?
Lol bro...person dey write am for paper then na grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Streetdreamx(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2019
The 2nd pics by my right looks like a version of majek fashek.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by tobby20: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2019
orion7:

You b bad guy I swear
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by nairalanduseles: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Poor man ur opinion don't count

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by flington4550(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Okay
Juicestar how is your life now ??

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2019
Stupid, fake mentality, I think that would be a Nigeria girl. I hate fake broke slay witches.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I sight an hater...most politicians and big men running things and controlling the society, are on drugs

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by KanuSE: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2019
nairalee:
Well, in my opinion what the girl said is not out of point. You post your bf pic always on all social media and he has never posted one single one about you.

shebi Steflon head dey big now. Make she no come dey disturb our life if Burna boy no finally marry her o.

You Nigerians are pathetic group of people who never see anything good in others.

The heart of an average Nigerian is polluted. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by jrusky(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Why pitying her is she sick or having any problem Is she complaining And how you sure herself not smoking weeds

Pls bro don't her she is not complaining ok.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by sophiathefirst: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2019
jesvic91:
I live with three rules
1. Fear women

2. Fear women

3 Fear the only creature that have met Satan face-to-face

Believe me U no well cheesy cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by bluecircle470: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Continue wailing, it’s beyond your understanding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by karma2000: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2019
Useless bitch she won't mind her busness greed and pride made responsible men to avoid her now she is looking for partner to join karma clip dat her running mouth

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by nairalee(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2019
KanuSE:

You Nigerians are pathetic group of people who never see anything good in others.

The heart of an average Nigerian is polluted. undecided

Pls don't let me call you names. What have I said that's pathetic? Did I say anything false? Pls respect yourself this is social media. There's nothing pathetic about my comment.

I neither insulted anyone nor wished anyone ill. I only looked at other possibilities.

Pls respect yourself. It's reciprocal
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2019
nairalee:

If you know Burna boys weight, you won't say this, try to make money or be relevant, and see fly girls dying for you. Don't hate, appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Hardcase: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2019
I love my life...without any girl in it
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by nairalee(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2019
distributeinc:

If you know Burna boys weight, you won't say this, try to make money or be relevant, and see fly girls dying for you. Don't hate, appreciate.

So u see hate in my comment. Wow. FYI the only message in my comment is that she shouldn't come crying to us on nairaland IF they end up breaking up. How's that hate?

Then talking about being big I've sure seen BIGGER celebrities posting their lover's pics on SM. I'm not saying Burna must do same. Just saying it shouldn't be breaking news
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Doctorohiole: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2019
Buy sell

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by KanuSE: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2019
nairalee:

So u see hate in my comment. Wow. FYI the only message in my comment is that she shouldn't come crying to us on nairaland IF they end up breaking up. How's that hate?

Then talking about being big I've sure seen BIGGER celebrities posting their lover's pics on SM. I'm not saying Burna must do same. Just saying it shouldn't be breaking news

Lolcheesy... So I'm not the only one who picked the bugs after all. grin

This is the problem, rejecting correction and trying to justify your nauseating behaviour.

It is the warped orientation!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw / Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' / Flavour As A Striper In Bikini In An Animated Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.