Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le (19760 Views)

Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement Today / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Tribunal Delivers Judgement Friday / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by Johnnyessence(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2019
frankmoney:
lol guy is it English u don't understand ? I said I don't know who it will favor .... And you are ranting about me being biased . You are fund of attacking the judiciary when it doesn't favor you that's why I said so . So if the Apex court rules in favor of oyetola that isn't justice ? What if he truly won the election but you allow sentiment to blind you ? Guy see if adeleke wins , then he won it genuinely if oyetola wins then he also did so genuinely . Let nobody rant about the court being biased when it doesn't favor them . Now take your ignorant sentimental self somewhere else
you are only looking for attention here, I won't give you. it's justices the people want OK.
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by frankmoney(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you are only looking for attention here, I won't give you. it's justices the people want OK.
neither will.i reply your sentimental and biased self again ... So move on
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by Afamed: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Keep quiet.
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by eedimo(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:

It will be much more easier for Iran to turn USA to dust, than for Adeleke to rule Osun state.
I'm only quoting you to serve as a reminder after the judgment. And I hope you would apologize after that.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by dante0147: 9:30am On Jun 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Its too early to wail!

Adeleke should relax! His loss at the supreme court is inevitable.

It will be much more easier for Iran to turn USA to dust, than for Adeleke to rule Osun state.

May healing find your way! Cause I see you are suffering from psychosis

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by Daboomb: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2019
hevisegs:

U dont write like a true Yoruba. I think the plague we have in SW now are Tinubu so called supporters. They dont even understand that they making people to hate him more. Am a full Obalufon descendant with Oduduwa blood in me[/b]. My head is not block to see that their stupidity is destroying the foundation of Yoruba ethics and principles. I just pity them. What has dancing to do with mass rigging and rape of democracy. Stupid talk. Yeye dey smell.

[b]You may be Yoruba by birth but you have the "looting Mentality" of PDP
I cant imagine a true "omo'luabi" wishing to foister that miscreant called Adeleke, on a whole state.....just the way that buffoon called fayose was foisted on Ekiti State for many years, the result of which we are all seeing today!

As an Obalufon descendant, do you enthrone the worst among yourselves or the best, to rule over you?
Do you consider someone who cannot even sit and pass a School Cert exams, someone who employs "mercenary" to write O-level exams, as the best person to rule Osun state, a place that produced the late Cecero, Bola ige?

Party-Politics aside, l dont get it how anyone in their right mind, will hope to have that bandit that does "twerking" at every opportunity, to become a Governor of any state (even Zamfara grin )?
Adeleke is not even fit to become a Local Govt chairman of Iree LGA.

Now, like you. l am not a fan of Tinubu and his "Baba'sope" politics in the South West. Infact, l blame him directly for the Thuggery and decadence that has afflicted the Youths of the South West and turned them into lazy urchins who stand at every junction to collect "Owo mi'da"?!
I blame him for making Yoruba Youths hate Apprenticeship, Education, dilligent labout but rather embracing thuggery and violence, since they know that there is one Tinubu somewhere, who would "annoint" them as LGA Chairman or Commissioner. At the end of the day, Yoruba land is being filled with an army of unemployed miscreants and lazy wankers! Thanls to the "Tinubu Policy" of empowering oru Youths as Area Boyz and Political thugs!
The problem Tinubu has caused in the SW, with his kind of Politics (though he has some meahre, positive contributions as well), will be felt for the next five generations and will put Yorubaland is serious jeopardy, should a breakup or balkanization of Nigeria occur in the next ten years

But having said that, l am not silly to the extent of allowing my dislike for the "Politics of Tinubu" to blind me to the fact that Adeleke is an aberration and a blight in Nigeria's politics.
Yorubas are reputed to be people who cherish brains over brawn [/b]and l dont see any Yoruba with a tiny brain-cell, any Yoruba who has the love of Yoruba land in his heart, voting for a personality like Adeleke, as Governor of osun state.
[b]Adeleke can be made the Commissioner for Entertainement and (dis)Culture, if we must give him a political office to cover his expense on PDP.
Would you for example, setup a Power generating Company or a Computer firm, and make Adeleke the CEO? be honest in your answer
. grin grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by Petacephas: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2019
Osun and Kano elections hmmmmm. Broad daylight robbery. The presidential election was even worse.
emmasege:
Tinubu is a virus that we must stop from spreading further before it goes out of hand.

He has always procured justice with his stolen funds. He did it with Aregbesola in 2010 by buying Justice Ayo Salami, he did it for himself at the Code of Conduct Tribunal, and he also did it for Oyetola at the Appeal Court.

Concerned citizens of Osun and Yoruba land and all lovers of democracy in Nigeria must speak up against financial inducement and intimidation of the supreme Court judges NOW.

The rape of democracy in Osun, Kano and Nigeria must not be allowed to go uncorrected.

An injury to one is an injury to ALL.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by nwoguorji(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2019
The Executive has been accusing and harassing the Judges of being complacent and corrupt, and now the same Executive is the one bribing ,intimidating and asking the Judges to abandoned the law and Justice.Well, all I know is that the name of the Judiciary has so much been smeared with curruption allegations and subserviency, and the common man has lost confidence on the judiciary as the last hope of the common man. Whether the judiciary has become a LOST or last hope of the common man is a fact left for the Court Judges to prove . For me, I thing the judiciary is being a coward for not doing much to prove their incorruptibility and uprightness against the traded allegations and harassments by the Executive under the administration of the APC & PMB, the evasive court contempt by the Executive and its agents and the riddicling of the judiciary. There are three ties of government- the Executive is outstandingly indipendent , if not more independent than the other two; the Legislature, #Sen Saraki, has proven that the independence of the legislature is achievable ,hence the Executive cannot annex it.when is the Judiciary, the Judges going to prove themselves as an independent dogged arm for justice without fear or favour ? I think now is the best time, to take their pound of flesh Off the villain Executive , to restore the priceless dignity of the judiciary and the people's confidence that the Executive under the government President Muhammad Buhari has helped to smear with disdain !

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by Johnnyessence(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet.
Pained Apc miscreant, I won't give attention here. keep jumping from one thread to another blowing your lies and propaganda as expected from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by Johnnyessence(m): 11:25am On Jun 27, 2019
frankmoney:
neither will.i reply your sentimental and biased self again ... So move on
I moved on since now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by Dchampion65: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2019
I won't be surprise if the so called civil liberty union denies the report

I ready the epistle, I did not see Tinubu name there. APC leader in South West with no name. Everything that happened we fingered Tinubu whether keep knew about it or not. We are the one making him semi god

Meanwhile you are precised that Buhari has told the judges to let the rule of law prevail. Waoh, when and where did he say that or you leave in Aso Rock. Same idea that was sell out before Gbajabiamila and Lawan election in the upper house. Do you want to say Buhari is neutral on that too?

You are just simply playing mind games. When the judgement did not favour opposition party, the wailers cried injustice but if otherwise we hailed

We all know how many tribunal cases favoured APC since its formation and how many favoured PDP as well

Whatever the way the judgement swings, Osun people will be at the receiving end

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by tuniski: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2019
Daboomb:

You may be Yoruba by birth but you have the "looting Mentality" of PDP.
I cant imagine a true "omo'luabi" wishing to foister that miscreant called Adeleke, on a whole state.....just the way that buffoon called fayose was foisted on Ekiti State for many years, the result of which we are all seeing today!

As an Obalufon descendant, do you enthrone the worst among yourselves or the best, to rule over you?
Do you consider someone who cannot even sit and pass a School Cert exams, someone who employs "mercenary" to write O-level exams, as the best person to rule Osun state, a place that produced the late Cecero, Bola ige?

Party-Politics aside, l dont get it how anyone in their right mind, will hope to have that bandit that does "twerking" at every opportunity, to become a Governor of any state (even Zamfara grin )?

Now, like you. l am not a fan of Tinubu and his "Baba'sope" politics in the South West. Infact, l blame him directly for the Thuggery and decadence that has afflicted the Youths of the South West and turned them into lazy urchins who stand at every junction to collect "Owo mi'da"?!
I blame him for making Yoruba Youths hate Apprenticeship, Education, dilligent labout but rather embracing thuggery and violence, since they know that there is one Tinubu somewhere, who would "annoint" them as LGA Chairman or Commissioner. At the end of the day, Yoruba land is being filled with an army of unemployed miscreants and lazy wankers! Thanls to the "Tinubu Policy" of empowering oru Youths as Area Boyz and Political thugs!
The problem Tinubu has caused in the SW, with his kind of Politics (though he has some meahre, positive contributions as well), will be felt for the next five generations and will put Yorubaland is serious jeopardy, should a breakup or balkanization of Nigeria occur in the next ten years

But having said that, l am not silly to the extent of allowing my dislike for the "Politics of Tinubu" to blind me to the fact that Adeleke is an aberration and a blight in Nigeria's politics.
Yorubas are reputed to be people who cherish brains over brawn [/b]and l dont see any Yoruba with a tiny brain-cell, any Yoruba who has the love of Yoruba land in his heart, voting for a personality like Adeleke, as Governor of osun state.
[b]Adeleke can be made the Commissioner for Entertainement and (dis)Culture, if we must give him a political office to cover his expense on PDP.
Would you for example, setup a Power generating Company or a Computer firm, and make Adeleke the CEO? be honest in your answer
. grin grin undecided

If buhari can be president Adeleke is super Okay to be governor of Osun.

The choice of the people must prevail no matter how strongly Your feeling against it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by lagos2019: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
hmmm may justice have its right course in this country o.

Meanwhile for your Event/Party Tent Sale and Rent contact Aufmevic on 08037557703,08163936003
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by Johnnyessence(m): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
tuniski:

If buhari can be president Adeleke is super Okay to be governor of Osun.

The choice of the people must prevail no matter how strongly Your feeling against it.
Yes soooooo, Ademola Adeleke is the people's choice.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by majente(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
watch out ADELEKE IS COMING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by hevisegs: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
I just saw the epistle you wrote. So myopic in thinking. Who told you am PDP. You gave yourself out with this stupid Jagon of a reply. So if U are not APC u must be PDP. I dont write a long stuff like this to make sense.
* TinUbu is not better than PDP. I just realised that and it is clear. So dont come here and start thinking people are as dumb as U are.
* I advise u start thinking outside the box for good governance if you want your children to enjoy the dividends of democracy. It shows lack of knowledge to think APC and PDP are different.
* If u feel Justice is about ripping off' a 'suppose' thief of his fundamental rights and relegating democracy by show of hooliganism, then u have the thought of less than an artisan cos U just showed that people like mandela and Arap Moi should have not been President. Check History U will know what am saying.
Am not some kind Nigeria, yoruba Boy, you write shits like this to. So go back to school. Yeye Dey Smell.

Daboomb:

You may be Yoruba by birth but you have the "looting Mentality" of PDP.

. grin grin undecided
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by hevisegs: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
Myopic in thinking. So if am not APC am PDP.
Why cant young people of nowadays just think. Must i even b a Politician to judge the actions of politicians. I am a Yoruba boy with good governance in my mind. this guys in here right now aint doing shit. Expected much from them but they are confused set of politicians. No plans and No headway. What a mess u guys are supporting. I am begining to think the youth of this country are the Major problems we have. Sad. Yeye dey smell
netpro:

Did I claim to be one? Once these PDP dancing bears run out of thoughts, they will insinuate tribal and religious sentiments.
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by tunwumi: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hedonini:

So you expect any judge to come out to say this? When last did you service your brain?

You mean your father's brain right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by booksrite001: 4:28am On Jul 02, 2019
tunwumi:
You mean your father's brain right?

tongue
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by ejimatic: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you are highly wrong. you are not from osun state so you don't know where the rerun exercise took place. the rerun election only took place on 3 local government namely osogbo local government (Alekuwodo, osogbo), orolu local government(ifon) and ife east local government (olode axis)
. How has your day been Mr Osun State?
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by ejimatic: 11:58am On Jul 05, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you are not from osun state and you don't know what happened in the sham rerun election. Tell me the local government the sham rerun election took place. besides the inec ought not to have declared the election inconclusive.
. Mr Osun State ..How is market? I have been vindicated.. When we talk we know what we are saying..... Learn to be humble
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by ejimatic: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2019
Mr Osun State ..How is market? I have been vindicated.. When we talk we know what we are saying..... Learn to be humble
Re: Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le by ejimatic: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you have started writing epistles again that don't hold any water. pdp wooed Omisore too. but still not Omisore proved vividly during that period that he's a clueless betrayer. besides he's not the determinant of the poll. the so called supplementary election was highly marred with violence and intimidation by Apc thugs on that faithful day. you will not say that cos' you are Apc apologist.
. Am I writing epistles now or historical part of Osun State.? Learn to be humble and tolerant of peoples opinion.....I have been vindicated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan / "Nigeria Practicing Military Democracy" - Bisi Akande Says / Atunwa Emerges Kwara PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.