Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Cheating Husbands: Ladies Only - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Husbands: Ladies Only (3124 Views)

All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] / A Thread For All Cheating Husbands / Are Women In Nigeria Supposed To Expect And Accept Cheating Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Husbands: Ladies Only by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2010
OAM4J:

See this Diamond digger calling someone Gold digger. Pot calling kettle black. tongue

Anyway, I have a very rich Yoruba man for you, send me your details asap cheesy

A yoruba man's gold is like metal to me. Thanks but 'no thanks'. cool tongue grin
Re: Cheating Husbands: Ladies Only by dayokanu(m): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2010
chaircover:

Mr Dayo,

Thank you for your interest in the position of boyfriend to my friend. I however regret to inform you that the post has now been filled.
I however thank you for your intererst in this position and we wish you all the best in your future endeavours

Management
Chaircover Matchmakers Inc.
cool grin

OUCHHH angry angry angry cry cry cry
Re: Cheating Husbands: Ladies Only by TEXASGIRL(f): 3:46am On Oct 14, 2010
Someone once told me first time shame on you; second time shame on me. Depending upon the situation it is usually best to give him a second chance while evaluating why it happened. However, never give more then one chance. My EX husband cheated on me throughout our 8 year relationship. After I kicked him out he admitted it was much worse then I had ever known, he had slept with 8 different women. I am very blessed not to have caught anything from him such as HIV or STD. I stayed because I loved him and we have children, but I am so thankful to be free of him after all the years of stress and uncertainty. I am now remarried to a man who is faithful and loving.
One important thing you need to look at though is are you fulfilling your husbands needs? I believe that one of the keys to a happy marriage is to always give you husband the sex he asks for. There is no better way to keep him happy & fulfilled. Yes sometimes it is hard, your tired, you have a headache, you aren't feeling so sexy, but if you take care of him in that way then he should always remain faithful & cherish you.
Re: Cheating Husbands: Ladies Only by dayokanu(m): 4:17am On Oct 14, 2010
TEXASGIRL:

One important thing you need to look at though is are you fulfilling your husbands needs? I believe that one of the keys to a happy marriage is to always give you husband the sex he asks for. There is no better way to keep him happy & fulfilled. Yes sometimes it is hard, your tired, you have a headache, you aren't feeling so sexy, but if you take care of him in that way then he should always remain faithful & cherish you.

Yo tell them gurl.
Those young girls want to use sex as a weapon. It never works
Re: Cheating Husbands: Ladies Only by ijcurt(f): 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2010
i personally dont care if he's cheating, cos d race we are running is a personal one and we will all give account on d last day,
Re: Cheating Husbands: Ladies Only by 28Schweet(f): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2010
@ poster, first of all, what kind of cheating was it, emotional, financial, or sexual.
Second of all don't ever make the mistake of thinking its something you did. A man cheats because he can and because there's someone willing and able to cheat with him.
Every relationship has its hurdles, but it takes a real man and woman to work through those hurdles and not jump them, avoid them or walk past them by bringing in third parties.
I was disrespected in my relationship, emotionally, first time i took it. Second time i told him to pack his bags, inspite of the kids, because he's not giving 100% to you and yours. let him have that which he desires at that time.

he left and i worked on me, and i grew stronger and independent and i because a better mother because of it, because i didn't have to second guess myself, worry if i'm doing the right thing, if i'm going to push him to cheat again, no stresses regarding his whereabouts, etc.

It's been a year, and we are trying to work it out, for us and no one else.

do you forgive yes, but do you forget, hell no.

if your husband is an idiot he'll have sexual relations without a condom or knowing the status of the person he's cheating with.

forgive and stay if that's what you wish, but ensure you know his status and insist on a condom, no exceptions.

should you wish to leave, then gather the resources to do so and do so. if there are kids, if he's a real man, he'll maintain.
Re: Cheating Husbands: Ladies Only by OAM4J: 3:38am On Oct 15, 2010
ijcurt:

i personally dont care if he's cheating, cos d race we are running is a personal one and we will all give account on d last day,

Please care, for your sake and your children sake. AIDS is real.
Re: Cheating Husbands: Ladies Only by 15: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2010
I Oluseyi M. was thinking about my life today and life generaly and i came in to this family session.

I observed what alot of you said about people putting blame on the devil/Juju

I want to say in good faith that its not good cos Ive learnt over time that we are responsible for our actions.

I am a-bit educated "If i should say so", as I have both done some stuff in Nigeria and Outside the country.

WHAT I WANT TO SAY : MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I had an issue with my girlfriend(I am married but was not fullfiled) It come to a point were I tried to brake off the relationship cos we realized marriage to her was not possible although I saw myself wanting to marry her "cant really explain why" (was the only problem I had in my life; "cos I was ok in every other aspect"wink
This is why I say its not God to entirely blame the devil/juju cos I cant absolve myself of LUST TO HER (maybe cos she was pretty and a bit disciplined as I cant lay my hand on any other thing I derive from her)
, TRY TO SHORTEN D LONG STORY
In my confused state i was talking to a female-friend of mine during office hour she asked me to visit a church called "PRAISE CHAPEL" this church is in Trans Amadi in Port Harcourt. Hearing the name I felt its ok (if u know what i mean).
I went there during my launch and after much protocol(ther were about 40/50 persons there mostly women/young pretty girls) I meet the "man of God".

, IN BRIEF.
I experienced a strange power their as i entered and sat in his office(if u have ever been "born again ul understand"wink
He asked me not to marry her that it will led me into a serious issue i may not recover
said some other stuff,
, MY MARVEL
, he said if my wife had "some friends" they would have taken her out that she was asleep (wharever, )
, HE TOLD ME IF I CANT BREAK UP from her I should tell him and HE'LL DO SOMETHING TO BREAK US AND WILL NEVER BE AGAIN
, HE POINTED OUT THAT A LOT OF GIRLS COME TO MEET Him FOR "WHATEVER" TO HOLD MEN for various reasons like
1. they love d guy
2. money and other interest,
, however he said he usually advised them that it may back-fire BUT MOST STILL INSIST
HE made some FEW other shockin statements,
FINALLY - i ASKED HIM B4 STANDING UP "you mean what I feel for this girl is not true love?"
HE said its NOT that if I'm doubting him I SHOULD WRITE HER NAME AND TAKE IT TO A STRONG PASTOR OR ANOTHER PROPHET (it was then i realised he was called a prophet )

, TRYING TO SHORTEN STORY,
I went home, told my wife about where i went to and immediately told her to pary for me cause i sense that there was the string power about this guy.
YOU KNOW WHAT,
As i slept that night at about 1 AM i got a call from an unfamiliar number(i he took my number as i was about leaving and asked me to fast and pray for 3 days breakin by 12 noon)
As i woke up and saw the call i tried calling back without an answer.
I went to the sitting room and lied on the chair as i sleep.
SUDDENLY I EXPERIENCED A CLOUD COMING TO OVERWHELM ME
, i was suprisingly very consciouse as i was spritually sensitive, I SAW MY SELF REBUKING THE "STUFF" and suddenly it VANISHED

I MAY HAVE NOT DONE SOME GOOD ARTICULATION BUT , I TELL YOU EVEN MY WIFE HAD TOLD ME OF HER COLLEAGUES WHO TRAVEL TO GET POWERS TO HOLD ON TO SOME WHITE MEN WHEN SHE WAS WORKING IN SHELL

I THINK I HAVE TALKED TO MUCH NOW, I NEED TO EXIT,

REGARDS, ()
Re: Cheating Husbands: Ladies Only by kafikac: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2010
freshera:

Not married but a good observer cheesy cheesy cheesy so abeg don't take me too seriously. If a man is cheating definitely divorce is not the immediate solution since it may be the fault of the woman directly or indirectly. But while trying to investigate the roots of the problem, abegii make una shine ya eyes!!! First find out the person he is cheating with (if its a woman grin), and if she possesses spiritual hooking powers (i m sure u understand)  grin cos if she does, mennnnnn, na wahala be dat o!

Seriously, you have to be careful cos it could turn out to be a matter of life and death. You may have to stop sex immediately and go for tests and all the stuff but most importantly you may have to start watching your back and your children's own cos there are dare devil husband snatchers out there.

I personally know of a doctor who fell into the hands of these coldhearted women and he was "bewitched" as they say grin. The wife was a very religious woman and so she started trying to rescue the husband. At the time, one of their kids was abroad and the others were in boarding school.

The woman suddenly fell ill and then passed on after a time of rigorous spiritual warfare. Not long after the woman died, people started seeing the other woman more often around the clinic. And rumours went on that he might marry her soon since he craved the company of women and that was exactly what the mistress wanted anyway.

Anyway the woman refused to tell her kids what was going on before she passed on so when they come back they will come right into the new woman's den. shocked shocked shocked while their father is oblivious of what is going on.

Another case, also of another doctor grin grin grin the wife involved actually lost her promising son in a spiritual struggle with her husband's mistress who wanted her to give up the husband. This was after giving her husband a second chance o not knowing there was more to it. Also there had been frequent attacks(real physical stuff) before then and it was obvious where they were coming from.

Cases abound of a man's mistress trying to spiritually attack the wife(who may be religious) and her kids so as to scare them away or prevent the man from slipping away from her iron grip, these cases are real and these women are very desperate. I heard of a Pastor that left his house after more than 10yrs of marriage to go live with one of his assistants. The woman was ready to give him a second chance but he was not ready to go back and it was not ordinary.

So I am not saying that you should not give a cheating husband another chance but you have to be sure of the level of threat the other woman poses and if it is worth you fighting for the man. Not all such women go spiritual and it may have been a one night stand or something casual but be very sure and be very careful. Its not worth dying and leaving your children motherless over a man.
what if he is cheating with his fellow man will that be the hand work of juju? And can a woman leave her home for a man?
Re: Cheating Husbands: Ladies Only by kafikac: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2010
dayokanu:

Yo tell them gurl.
Those young girls want to use sex as a weapon. It never works
what if he his cheating with his fellow man what will that be? is he not doing it for sex or is there anything a woman can do about it .
Re: Cheating Husbands: Ladies Only by kafikac: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2010
OAM4J:

I dont like it when you post before me. You always say everything I want to say leaving me with the option of posting only 'gbam', 'agree', 'my tots exactly'  sad

are you sure you are not using 'juju' to preempt what I would have posted? grin

@OP
I agree with Chaircover.

Every case of cheating has to be examined on its own merit. the ans to some of these questions will also help you decide what you can/should do.

What led to it? who is/are the girl(s) involve?, is it habitual? How is it affecting the children? is he willing and doing all to change? etc

what if he his cheating with his fellow man what will that be? is he not doing it for sex or is there anything a woman can do about it .will you leave your house for a man or stay knowing that partner isn't straight even though he refuses to admit it .
Re: Cheating Husbands: Ladies Only by Jellitah: 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
More 'CHEATING' LAMENTATIONS!

Kei!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Cheating Husbands: Ladies Only by bukatyne(f): 12:38am On Jan 08, 2014
Correct guy!

Romeo4real: Whilst the poster of this thread specified it's only for ladies, i feel the need to make a slight comment.
I bet the 2 posters above me are not married. - And if they are, they are definitely not with children, and if they are, then the marriage has other serious issues apart from the infidelity.

What i am trying to say is that infidelity is/should NOT necessarily the end of any marriage. It simply is not a black & white issue - only unmarried people think otherwise. Before such a conclusion is reached, a whole lot of things should be taken into consideration - Was the marriage good before the infidelity? Is he a good husband AND father? Is it the first time? Are there children in the union? Are you innocent yourself?

As i said, i am not addressing the questions raised in the thread - as im not a woman, just making a slight comment.
Re: Cheating Husbands: Ladies Only by longthinx: 7:22am On Jan 08, 2014
clemcykul: if u know for sure, and ure very certain that ur spouse is cheating, please leave the marriage

the fear of STDS is the beginning of knowledge cool

its not worth it, once a cheater, always a cheater.

be wise^^^>> smiley

You pple rush to comment. Are you married. If yes are you 100% sure ur hubby is not cheating. Why have u not divorced him. AMATEURS!!!!
Re: Cheating Husbands: Ladies Only by Dyt(f): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2014
longthinx:

You pple rush to comment. Are you married. If yes are you 100% sure ur hubby is not cheating. Why have u not divorced him. AMATEURS!!!!

Lmao
E don take am personal
Hehehhhehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Husband / Family Problem (true Life Story) / The Best Teeth Drug For Your Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.