Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,733 members, 7,844,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Why Biafra Will Never Work. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Biafra Will Never Work. (1780 Views)

Why Nigeria’s Refineries Will Never Work – Obasanjo / Why Biafra Will Be A Poor Country / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by AfonjaConehead: 7:37am On Jun 27, 2019
illitrate:
I am sure this thread is a byproduct of @ DEMOLA AJAYI tongue

No. The thread is actually pro ipob, ironically.
cheesy
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Ekpeitit(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2019
adekunle0000:
TACTICAL ANALYSIS OF THE MUCH DISCUSSED LANDLOCKED JARGON BY THE YORUBA MISLEADING MEDIA AND THE NORTHERN FEUDAL LORDS.
Landlocked South vs Deadlocked North
Who actually has the padlock?? Who has the keys??
By Edwin Bishops
This Hausa man took a deep cut of his gworo and said to me,
"Biafra will be landlocked, over populated, they will loose so
much wealth and the separation will most likely be a war"..
I sipped my wine, because I knew he was on the cheapest
fears and I said to him,"I have all the keys to those pad
locks"..
First look at these..
Two scenarios.. A Biafra with the south south and another
without the south south.
Without the South South... How has landlock stopped a nation
from growing? In this era of Antonov An-225 Hercules planes
that can lift over 450000kg equivalent to almost 2 ships and
who remembers a SEAPORT in this generation of INTERNET-
PORT when 85% of world's transactions are done through high
speed broad band Internet. Gambia, Togo, Benin, Mauritania,
Guinea etc all have unlimited assess to the sea.. Ha ji ya mee
gini?? Are they in anyway doing better than Rwanda, Bostwana
and little Djibouti. In fact Djibouti is servicing 25 African
countries with its Antonov plane nicknamed SKY-PORT that
covers its most distant point in Africa from Djibouti in 18hrs
while it will take 3 days to move a 40ft container from Apapa
to Aba.. Rwanda without a StreamPort nor RiverPort, not to
talk of seaport is Africa's best growing economy!
In Europe, the PIIGS (Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and
Spain) have a peninsulaic access to the sea, whenever the storm of recession comes, it first sweeps them into the same damn sea, they are Eurozone weakest nations while
landlocked countries like Luxembourg, Austria and Germanyare waxing strong..
As in ha kwu chim n'ala...
In Asia, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Dubai are not only landlocked but desert locked and how has that affected them?.. Who sea epp??
If the SS is not Biafra, there are various international corridors and laws that can sort things out, not forgetting that a greater
communication with that region must cross through the South east (Biafra)
But if the Yoruba republics are declared and the complete anticipated Biafra is pronounced with the SS..
Then the north is simply DEADLOCKED and then mallam, I will advice you to chew less of this gworo now, so you can have what to eat
then...
On the population, what laws says all Biafrans must live in Biafra land.. What percentage even lives in the north?? Less than 3%!!!.. Yes..
when you go to some places in the south east, the population looks like there is a festivity going on but you must admit that
the Greater Tokyo Metropolitan has a population of 37million people and Monaco has a density of 22500 per sq. km.. I don't
see people walking on the heads of others there, rather I see a China, India, Japan, USA, Mexico that has harnessed and
muscled the strengths of their population into development..
Even Lagos explosively developed due to population increase, that people had to push back the sea.. 1000 skyscrapers in
Biafra land, in no joke will solve the housing problem of Biafra by 95%!.. Take this to the bank!
On Biafrans loosing their wealth, I need not go outside Nigeria for an answer..
In 1970, Biafrans got £20 and in 1975, there
were millionaires already in Biafra land, the likes of Chisco, Ekene Dili Chukwu, Emeka Offor and even in 1979, Alex Ekwueme single handedly sponsored NPN to presidency that
he was rewarded with a VP seat... Now show me one man, east, south, north and west that is wealthy from all the inheritance of the abandoned property??
The north is still underdeveloped, impoverished and incomparably out of tone in this 21st century...
On separations meaning a war.. This defines the sum of the accumulation of the northern cowardice, as if Russia broke up through a war, what about Eritrea? Singapore and Malaysia??..
There are more peaceful resolutions to conflicts than the vampire attitudes of the north but let it be clear to you mallam, eshi à muru dike na mba, ka à muru ibe ya!..
The problem of the North is that they are brainlocked, spirituallocked, psycholocked, greedlocked, futurelocked, even landlocked and above all DEADLOCKED by their ancestors who have long lost the keys to UNLOCK them and yet they want everyone to synchronize with their backwardness and then still
think its about PDP vs APC.

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Ekpeitit(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2019
No comment.
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Westtimeline: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2019
goodnessme1:
who is him to determine who is Biafran.there are many tribes here in south south,so he should speak only for his family or maybe his tribe,

Am from delta state.

God bless Ipob and Kanu.
Lol, today, you are from delta, tomorrow, form rivers, next tomorrow from akwa ibom. Then from anambra. Why are you ashamed where you are from grin
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 27, 2019
@afonjaconehead the people that sold the south to the northerners are the igbos because of their greed, they caused all these mess.

About the Fulani terrorising our lands, we'll take care of it, we always do.

Igbo can go with their Biafra but no account should our people lands be included.
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Arda1000(m): 8:24am On Jun 27, 2019
JubrilBuhari:
Check his username! Afonja head slamming coward posting about Biafra at 3am! They are still having sleepless nights over Biafra!
5 most worshiped dieties in Afonja land 1. Biafra 2. Igbos 3. Igbo girls 4. Ojukwu 5. Ogun. cheesy grin
did u read the write up?
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Arda1000(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:
then why show hatred towards the Yoruba people? Oviedo nu zomo don't behave like that, we use our heads and we are respectful.

Yoruba has been our closest alies even before the Europeans came so don't dare insult them.infact what has they done to deserve the hate.

You don't even know"Biafra" is a means to still Edo and ijaw lands?.

Do you even know why we are in this mess? Igbo caused it. Research about it
calling Ijaws in that ur useless post made me vomit.
what does Edo gat to do with Biafra and Ijaw..ure supposed to be in Odua threads not on Biafran thread
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Arda1000(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2019
jodeci:
Nigeria has not even worked an you are talking aboout Biafra.
Let Nigeria work first,then u have a. Locus standi to talk about BIAFRA
ure a big Fool.
The wise Igbo people say "if something is not working u try another"

ur Grandparents waited 4 the zoo to work yet it did no..ur parents too waited for it to work yet nothing to show..am sure ure up to 30yrs and Nigeria is still not working,use ur brain 4 once.
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2019
Arda1000:
calling Ijaws in that ur useless post made me vomit.
what does Edo gat to do with Biafra and Ijaw..ure supposed to be in Odua threads not on Biafran thread
ijaw slaves
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Chibuzoc(m): 8:42am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:
@afonjaconehead the people that sold the south to the northerners are the igbos because of their greed, they caused all these mess.

About the Fulani terrorising our lands, we'll take care of it, we always do.

Igbo can go with their Biafra but no account should our people lands be included.
Which of your lands? Benin I guess, Edo is part of oodua and we know It Just a simple referendum will solve everything till then keep barking
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Arda1000(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:
ijaw slaves
I will take that as a mad man post cause ure mad
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 27, 2019
Chibuzoc:

Which of your lands? Benin I guess, Edo is part of oodua and we know It Just a simple referendum will solve everything till then keep barking
Yoruba and Hausa people should also conduct referendum in south east Na.

Biafra is south east and south east is Biafra, greedy people
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 27, 2019
Arda1000:
I will take that as a mad man post cause ure mad
are you people no longer ijaw slaves?
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Chibuzoc(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:
Yoruba and Hausa people should also conduct referendum in south east Na.

Biafra is south east and south east is Biafra, greedy people
If oodua wants to her own country then from Edo to her last boundary will participate in her referendum. Referendum is conducted in the marked region because the are the ones to decide
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2019
Chibuzoc:

If oodua wants to her own country then from Edo to her last boundary will participate in her referendum. Referendum is conducted in the marked region because the are the ones to decide
do you know that there are edoid groups in river, bayelsa states? What will Biafra do about them. Please no insult
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Chibuzoc(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:
do you know that there are edoid groups in river, bayelsa states? What will Biafra do about them. Please no insult
Please name the edoid groups and mind you that the ijawoid and other groups have a say.
We know our boundary and that excludes the edoid groups which will be part of oodua or Nigeria
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2019
Chibuzoc:

Please name the edoid groups and mind you that the ijawoid and other groups have a say.
We know our boundary and that excludes the edoid groups which will be part of oodua or Nigeria

Engenni, epie, degema etc all speaks edoid language and have Benin origin but they have been influenced by ijaw
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Chibuzoc(m): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:

Engenni, epie, degema etc all speaks edoid language and have Benin origin but they have been influenced by ijaw
Referendum gives them the window of self determination and there decision is what matters, recall that some parts of the English Cameroon voted to stay in Nigeria
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by 9jabull: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2019
Nizooria is already a failed state, the signs are every where, if you like keep masturbating up & down.
As for Biafra its sure and must be a reality its a matter of time.
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2019
Chibuzoc:

Referendum gives them the window of self determination and there decision is what matters, recall that some parts of the English Cameroon voted to stay in Nigeria
so you want to separate Edo groups for the rest of its people. If it's your ethnic group will you allow it??

Imagine a Yoruba Man coming to imo state, saying imo people are oduduwa that referendum will put the issues to rest. Doesn't make sense
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Arda1000(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:
are you people no longer ijaw slaves?
no body is a slave in any Biafran territory

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Notice In Portharcourt Airport / Throwback: Awolowo Speaks On Biafra, Genocide Accusation, Currency, Ojukwu… / BREAKING: PDP Defeats Akpabio & APC As Party Wins Senatorial Rerun Election By W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.