Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom (18826 Views)

'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' / Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina / Mompha Sues EFCC For N5M Over His Re-Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by Xisnin(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2019
grin grin
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by TANID(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2019
Pearl05:
Low budget kidnapping by amateur.
Kidnapper Spotted!
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by Agugbadin: 10:59am On Jun 27, 2019
VP Osibanjo was absolutely right

1 Like

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by ajalekoko1777: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2019
Very very disgusting.She should be locked up and let her face the consequence in law court.
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by myhael79: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2019
Come to think of it as the woman talk she just want to help the husband out of his state of poverty ;DCome to think of it as the woman talk she just want to help the husband out of his state of poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by Laid2001: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2019
The vice President is right after all.!
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by freshMallam1122: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Groovenaija360:
Mrs Yemi Samuel

Why are Yoruba people like this na sad
u ar a maga... continue With ur self acclaimed biafuro land..
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by lagos2019: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
omo nawa o shocked

Meanwhile for your Event/Party Tent Sale and Rent contact Aufmevic on 08037557703,08163936003

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by Agugbadin: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
The first law of wisdom is Fear Nigeria females regardless of their age, social status, claimed religious beliefs to mention but a few.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
aziaka111:
marry a Bad wife and u are gone
Read the story again this time around digest it well
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Though she acted in good faith but the approach was wrong. Come to think of it,what would have prompted her in-laws to neglect their son if her claims about them is true?.
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
I dont Know what To tell you

In fact...

Mtchew...
Offpoint1:
She's a good woman, her reasons are genuine and justifiable.
A good woman can go to any length to support her man.
I pray the Lord grand me such a supportive partner.

99% of commenters above didn't read the write up and those who read lack understanding of what they read.

Some useless family will ignored you in times of distress and are willing to give millions for your burial arrangement. God go punish such people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by vickydevoka(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
aziaka111:
marry a Bad wife and u are gone
I guess u never read de book
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by vickydevoka(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
Offpoint1:
She's a good woman, her reasons are genuine and justifiable.
A good woman can go to any length to support her man.
I pray the Lord grand me such a supportive partner.

99% of commenters above didn't read the write up and those who read lack understanding of what they read.

Some useless family will ignored you in times of distress and are willing to give millions for your burial arrangement. God go punish such people.
Dats in igbo people for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by ACE1010: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
Chai! Poverty is a dreaded disease every youth MUST avoid

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by baratech: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
Endtime housewife

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by Fidelismaria: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
grin
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by Bobbyigwe(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
gimmehear:
HOUSEWIFE ARRESTED FOR GETTING KIDNAPPED TO DUPE HUSBAND

The Police Command in Kwara on Tuesday said it had arrested a housewife, Mrs Yemi Samuel, who allegedly arranged her kidnap in order to collect N5 million ransom from her husband’s family.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Kayode Egbetokun, made the disclosure while addressing newsmen in Ilorin.

Egbetokun said Mrs Samuel left home on June 15 and went into hiding, claiming she was kidnapped by an unknown gang while cleaning the compound.

He said that the housewife who was the only one speaking to the husband’s family on phone, claimed the kidnappers were not willing to talk to anyone due to fear of their voice being recognised.

He said the woman called her husband that she had been taken to unknown destination and demanded N5 million ransom for her release.

The police commissioner said that effort was intensified and the said amount was provided by her husband’s family and well-wishers.

He said that unknowing to the woman that the money had been provided, she later called the husband’s family and said the ransom had been reduce to N1million.

Egbetokun said further that the family reported the case to the police and a team of operatives tracked the suspect’s phone calls to Kulende area of where she hid herself in her parent’s rented apartment.

Mrs Samuel told newsmen that she faked her kidnap to help her husband out of his financial problems.

“I planned my kidnap to collect N5 million ransom from my husband’s family to help my husband.

“My husband’s family is rich, but they are not willing to help him out of his financial difficulties,” she said.

http://gimmehear.com/housewife-arrested-for-getting-kidnapped-to-dupe-husband/
And when Osinbajo talk they want to kill him. Waillers Over to You
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by galadi8(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
yemiii, why

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Kidnappers Face Death-Penalty In Edo / Woman Who Physically Abused 7-year-old Girl Jailed For Human Trafficking. Photo / One Policeman Confirmed Dead As Robbers Attack A Bank In Ekiti State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.