Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Revived - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Revived (57371 Views)

This Section Should Be Revived Na (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revived by Preshbeauty(f): 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Aaawn Louis is romantic. Charles I will slap you ooo, bad Belle. But I hope nothing will happen to Louis? well done damsel.
Re: Revived by Ann2012(f): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
We go soon treat Charles Bleep-up

Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: Revived by germaphobe(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
charles charles, go Bleep yourself
Re: Revived by stblessing(f): 12:58am On Jul 12, 2019
I hope Louis' problem isn't life threatening
Re: Revived by Adesina12: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2019
Babe Damsel, why are you so wicked?
Why don't you set Louis free from Charles's grip?
Don't let me send thunder to intervene before you set him free.
Expose Charles and his accomplish and kill them fast fast
Quickly work on Louis revival and let's merry.
Who wan follow us go Paris for honey moon?
Sweet popcorn for you dear.
Re: Revived by Tonyspecial(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2019
Charles! Charles! Charles!
Hw many Times did i call u?
Stay clear....

Thanks for the update
#GodBlessUsAll..
#Special..
Re: Revived by izaray(f): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2019
Treasure17:

I dey tell you. Let me order for thunder from[b] Afghanistan[/b].
Na yaba left thunder sure pass

Thanks for the update Damsel
Re: Revived by Treasure17(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2019
izaray:
Na yaba left thunder sure pass

Thanks for the update Damsel
grin
Re: Revived by skubido(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ann2012:

I dey tell you..

Tanks for the update,, like as e dey go

1 Like

Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
CHAPTER TEN

It was 6 pm when Louis and Nanya stepped out from the building and headed to the car park where Louis parked his car, he opened it and told Nanya to get inside, she sighed and started to prickly her nails nervously.

"what is it babe?, you look nervous" Louis asked shutting back the door.

"Eeeeerrm Louis, can you please let Leo take me home today?, I have something i want to discuss with him" she pleaded.

"What do you want to discuss with him?" he asked with a frown.

"Baby please, it is something personal, and i promise to explain everything to you once the time is right" she said slowly.

"I have asked you before and am asking you again, what is going on between the two of you?, do you love him?" Louis asked rolling his eyes jealously.

"What?, of course not, it is obvious that you are the person am in love with, I have got no eyes on another man, you have to trust me" she pouted.

"Stop doing that, it weakens me and it makes me want to kiss you right here and now" he grinned looking away.

"Just trust me okay?" she said with a nod of the head.

"I trust you baby boo, instead it is Leo that i don't trust, i don't want him undressing you with his eyes" he hissed.

"Like seriously?, are you that jealous?" she laughed.

"I don't like sharing my woman with any man, am a jealous lover and once i love you, i won't even let any man look at you twice" he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"But you would let a man look at me once?" she teased him smiling.

"Of course, they will have to look at you once to admire you and then i will come from behind and place my hand on your waist and let them know that you have already been taken by me" he smirked.

"awwwn, you are awesomely sweet," she said pecking him on the lips."but don't worry, nothing like that is ever going to happen" she assured him while taking his hands from his pockets.

"I can buy you a car you know?, you don't need to ride with Leo" he muttered.

"Am riding with him because i have something i want to talk to him about, and i don't really need a car for now, am still underaged for that" she said with a wave of the hand.

"You are not serious", Louis scoffed "Anyway, you will have to tell Leo that you are my woman now and he shouldn't try any nonsense with you, infact, am calling him right away" he concluded.

"I will tell him myself, no need for the call babe" she winked.

"And you guys won't branch to any other place, he will take you home straight," he added.

"Yes sir, area commander, chief minister of the jealous boyfriend association, I never knew i was dating a force man" she said after giving him a mock salute.

"Should i consider joining the army?, i will do that if it can take off the eyes of the other men from you" he grinned childishly.

"No please, men in the army are not romantic, I love you like this Biko" she said laughing loud.

"Alright, call me when Leo gets you home, I should probably be on my way" he said giving her a peck on the cheek and moved to the driver's side, she watched him drive away.

just then, Leo called her and told her to go outside the compound, she let out a breath and moved towards the gate, she opened it and saw him at the other side of the road, she crossed over and entered the car Immediately.

"Good evening Leo, am sorry for disturbing you but i have something i want to discuss with you" she said almost immediately.

"That is not a problem at all, and yea, congrats, I got a text from Louis telling me to make sure my hand stays on the steering till i get you home, he said you are his woman now" Leo said painfully.

"He did that?, i told him not to, am sorry about that" she apologized.

"No problem at all, I figured that you don't like me. so what do you want to talk to me about?" he asked.

"How long have you been friends with Louis for?" she asked.

"We met each other when we were serving at osun state three years ago, so basically, we have been friends for three years now, any problem?" he asked scratching his brows.

"Am worried for him, i think he has a problem, like he is going somewhere soon and he doesn't want to tell me" she sighed.

"A problem?, what problem?"

"I think Charles is not a good person, I don't know the problem Louis have, but i have a strange feeling about Charles" she rolled her eyes.

"I don't underground, what do you mean?" he asked further.

"You don't under what?" Nanya asked confused.

"Don't mind me, that was just a joke, so tell me why you don't like Charles" he smiled.

"The other day, i over heard him talking to his mom on the phone and i heard something like, mom there is no way am gonna inherit this company if Louis leaves any seed behind" Nanya explained trying to recall all she heard.

"This is serious, have you told Louis?" he asked.

"I have not, the dude practically trusts his friend completely" she hissed.

"You know what?, don't worry yourself about it, and don't tell Louis, let's investigate and get facts right first" Leo said breathing out loud.

"Okay, am just scared" she voiced out.

"Don't be, nothing will happen to Louis, let me take you home before your boyfriend will have my head for dinner" he laughed while starting the car and driving off.

3 Likes

Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Treasure17:
Thunder fire Charles. Steer clear of these two please. Thanks for the update damsel.

thanks Trea honey
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ven97:
Mbok nothing should happen to Louis
yes sir
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ven97:
Mbok nothing should happen to Louis
yes sir
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Treasure17:
I dey tell you. Let me order for thunder from Afghanistan.

lol, no be small
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
Preshbeauty:
Aaawn Louis is romantic. Charles I will slap you ooo, bad Belle. But I hope nothing will happen to Louis? well done damsel.
thanks presh
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update ma'am

thanks Ann
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
germaphobe:
charles charles, go Bleep yourself

thanks boo
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
stblessing:
I hope Louis' problem isn't life threatening

I hope so too
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
Adesina12:
Babe Damsel, why are you so wicked? Why don't you set Louis free from Charles's grip? Don't let me send thunder to intervene before you set him free. Expose Charles and his accomplish and kill them fast fast Quickly work on Louis revival and let's merry. Who wan follow us go Paris for honey moon? Sweet popcorn for you dear.

thanks sweetheart
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
Tonyspecial:
Charles! Charles! Charles! Hw many Times did i call u? Stay clear....

Thanks for the update #GodBlessUsAll.. #Special..

thanks T
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
skubido:

I dey tell you..

Tanks for the update,, like as e dey go

thanks honey

1 Like

Re: Revived by izaray(f): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Please Nanya & Leo should be fast about the investigation, and if a detective is needed i'm also available

Thanks for the update dear
Re: Revived by Adesina12: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
Leo & Nanya should fast tract their investigation to unravel the misery behind Louis problem
I can't wait to see the end of ingrate friend who is backstabbing his friend
Louis called Charles to come and eat and he Charles is holding Louis hands to stop him from eating...very bad.
Sweet popcorn for you Jenny babe grin
Re: Revived by toyhin123(f): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
Re: Revived by Preshbeauty(f): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
Leo and Nanya should do fast Biko.
is my Louis not romantic? aaawn. Team NanyaLouis all the way.

thanks damsel
Re: Revived by Treasure17(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
izaray:
Please Nanya & Leo should be fast about the investigation, and if a detective is needed i'm also available

Wawu. Why not join DSS instead.

1 Like

Re: Revived by Treasure17(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
Why not inform Louis first. What if Leo is part of the game. Thanks for the update damsel.
Re: Revived by skubido(m): 6:42am On Jul 13, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: Revived by Tonyspecial(m): 7:07am On Jul 13, 2019
Leo! Thanks For Ur Understanding And Thanks For The Update Honi
Re: Revived by Moonpie: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2019
Wow...this is great
I can't wait to know see d end
Re: Revived by Tashacobbs(f): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2019
interesting story
Re: Revived by ChemicalReaction(f): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lovely story.

But why do I feel the story is moving too fast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy / My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit / Lies From Pretty Lips

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.