Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Popular And Why They Left - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Popular And Why They Left (55467 Views)

5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Acquired A G-wagon (photos) / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Popular And Why They Left by Legendguru: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
I am not a fan of nigerian music but one thing many don't know about the music industry is the lifespan is shorter than many think. the few names davido olamide and co they are hearing now will dissappear soon .the reason why they still trend is because they have money to stay relevant and not because they are talented.they are fool of thrash. they release their thrash and pay radios tvs on rotation which makes them popular among others.

if you study the american music. most of the rich ones have become irrelevant in music.some still makes good music but doesn't sell well. they make more of their money from business.people like jay z with dusse sports investment among others. diddy with ciroc. dre hit big with beats. most of rihanna wealth was earned from fenty, fifty cent now doing tv shows power and all that. who remembers chamillioniare the ridin dirty guy , dude invested in earphone company which is what he lives on now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Popular And Why They Left by LeoFish92(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
Akalia:
The "my baby " crooner. He did couple of jams back then- the likes of "pray for me", "my baby" etc. He was popular between 2007 and 2008 if I am not mistaken. How old are you?

More like the ''ma mbebe'' crooner grin

Cos there's no way what he was pronouncing there could be called my baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Popular And Why They Left by LeoFish92(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
IamPlato:
Music Is A Spirit Bigger Than Man, i Will Write An Article On This... Same Way In The Nearest Future Many Trendin Artists Like Davido, Olumide and Wizkid and The Others will All Fade Out Of Trend... Musically Gifted People Will Blend Till Old Age... The Likes Of Beyonce, Rihanna, Michael Jackson, etc

Please do give me a warm mention when you create the article. I'm sure it'll be insightful.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Popular And Why They Left by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
lenghtinny:

You're wrong....

Yahooze was 2007, 9ice gongo aso album 2008 while Wande Coal mushin to mohits ( bumper to bumper ) was 2009
Thanks for the correction. It's been a long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Popular And Why They Left by adigun98(m): 6:17am On Jun 28, 2019
To slap this OP dey hungry me die
Olu maintain stop music because of funds !!!!!!
Thunder fire you
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Popular And Why They Left by princeade86(m): 6:29am On Jun 28, 2019
sharpwriter:

yahooze is 2008
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Popular And Why They Left by princeade86(m): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2019
alekside:
yahooze and gongo aso was released same 2008
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Popular And Why They Left by princeade86(m): 6:34am On Jun 28, 2019
lenghtinny:

You're wrong....

Yahooze was 2007, 9ice gongo aso album 2008 while Wande Coal mushin to mohits ( bumper to bumper ) was 2009
u wronged as well. Both yahooze and gongo aso was released same 2008. U are free to Google it.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Popular And Why They Left by princeade86(m): 6:38am On Jun 28, 2019
77up:
I think Na only me see that one sef , celebrity and fake life Sa.

With all the showoff then sad those his south African fresh dancers,i forgot their name , something angel or so comes to mind grin chai I still never come across fresh babes like them in musical video.

Ion knw why I find it difficult to believe he left because of fund sef but who know.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Popular And Why They Left by IamPlato(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2019
LeoFish92:

Please do give me a warm mention when you create the article. I'm sure it'll be insightful.
noted
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Popular And Why They Left by sharpwriter(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2019
princeade86:
yahooze is 2008

Go make research on it... It's late 2007....but widely known 2008

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Popular And Why They Left by CharlseEjoka(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2019
Fuckthamods:
grin any man that marries ijoya can marry anything
That's Weird MC. She is not all that bad

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Popular And Why They Left by booksrite(f): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Go make research on it... It's late 2007....but widely known 2008

cry
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Popular And Why They Left by booksrite(f): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2019

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miyonse Goes Shirtless For A Photoshoot / Femi Adebayo Stares At 2 Busty Women At Sotayo Gaga's Birthday Party (Photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.