Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse (127048 Views)

Adventures Of Lionlee216 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by crushsugar: 9:46am On Jan 12, 2022
Also, it takes so much time these days to get things moving these days, please start your NMC process even before IELTS to make things a lot faster.

For those who want to study msc Nursing in the UK, Please make sure it is a pre registration program so that you could have the pin to practice at the end of your program whether you have been a nurse before or not. The regular Msc is only academic, you cannot practice with it.

6 Likes

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by crushsugar: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2022
If you are in the UK and you need someone to talk, or somewhere to rant or some advice... DM me.

2 Likes

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Angelacruz: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
crushsugar:
If you are in the UK and you need someone to talk, or somewhere to rant or some advice... DM me.
welcome back ma
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Onyxunlimited(f): 12:22am On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=crushsugar post=109299575][/quote]
Hello. Thanks for all the information you have been giving out. Please I’d like to enquire if an auxiliary nurse from Nigeria can be employed as a nurse abroad. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by sharone21(f): 2:25am On Jan 13, 2022
Onyxunlimited:

Hello. Thanks for all the information you have been giving out. Please I’d like to enquire if an auxiliary nurse from Nigeria can be employed as a nurse abroad. Thanks in anticipation.

The type in Cameroon that is 1 year Assistant/Auxiliary Nurse that gets certificate from government?

2 Likes

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by hilariouscandy(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2022
Pls can you help out on how to migrate to the UK as a nurse?
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by DAramis: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2022
sharone21:

The type in Cameroon that is 1 year Assistant/Auxiliary Nurse that gets certificate from government?
Do you mean one year auxiliary nurse course in Cameron do come with licence from their nursing council?

I would chat you up later about other things regarding to this.
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by crushsugar: 6:35am On Jan 15, 2022
Onyxunlimited:

Basically, you need to be approved by the Nursing authorities in any country as evidenced by a licence to practice, if you do not get an approved licence by the end of your course, you cannot practice with it anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by crushsugar: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2022
Angelacruz:
welcome back ma
Thanks
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by crushsugar: 6:42am On Jan 15, 2022
hilariouscandy:
Pls can you help out on how to migrate to the UK as a nurse?

Register with NMC
Sit for NMC CBT
Write IELTS
Find a job
Process Visa

In this whole process, please ensure essential documents are readily available, things like passport, registration certificate, immunisation records, you will need medical fitness report at some point.

This is not exhaustive.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by hilariouscandy(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2022
Thank you. Need to do the IELTS again the previous one I scored 6.5.

quote author=crushsugar post=109380541]

Register with NMC
Sit for NMC CBT
Write IELTS
Find a job
Process Visa

In this whole process, please ensure essential documents are readily available, things like passport, registration certificate, immunisation records, you will need medical fitness report at some point.

This is not exhaustive.[/quote]
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by nairalandolodo3(f): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
crushsugar:
Happy new year my people how we dey?

I just feel I should encourage and prepare people's mind for living in the UK. The truth is that you will need to be very committed and ready to work, you cannot do it with half mind, do not expect it to be easier either because it is not going to be easy but people doing it do not have 2 heads
I am just saying you ready for work?

Ma’am I am readyyyyyy. I’m really in need of a job in order to secure funding for my travel (long story). I’ve passed ielts already. Please could I get your contact for when I pass my CBT?
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Onyxunlimited(f): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
crushsugar:

Basically, you need to be approved by the Nursing authorities in any country as evidenced by a licence to practice, if you do not get an approved licence by the end of your course, you cannot practice with it anywhere in the world.
Thanks
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Icesnow(f): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
williams2600:

can i get a job as a mental health nurse in Torquay
Where did you get your mental health qualification?
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by EngrVin: 7:05am On Jan 19, 2022
Who has done this please? Need advise bases on the person's experience

FrannyTee:

If you have a degree certificate that's not Nursing, you can go for MSc nursing in the UK

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Penboy: 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
crushsugar:

Please Crushsugar..

What's the average income for Nurses (band 4 or 5) in the UK?

2 Likes

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Blissbath(f): 11:44am On Feb 20, 2022
Congrats
crushsugar:
Hello my people, I am back again. Heard I have been missed so much, make una no vex o.
I have backlog of issues ...eh no be small but I can start small.
Just a quick update, I have just finished my Bsc Top up, looking forward to starting a masters soon. It's been really an exciting and challenging journey at the same time.
I must say again if you want to practice in the UK, please start your applications asap. Things are becoming harder by the day and rumours are having it that it might become harder. I also encourage people to start NMC application on time if possible before IELTS or simultaneously because it takes so much time these days.
All the best from me.
Ps: I promise to be better at this, so help me God.
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by WhoDeyThere(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Well done @crushsugar I really admire your patience, tolerance and easy explanation to everyone.
Please, I studied animal health technology, and I have acquired vast experience due to years of practice. Please, I want to know if my discipline is a sought after one, in the Uk. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by cletz991(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2022
I studied medical biochemistry here in Nigeria.what are my chances of getting a job in the UK from Nigeria
crushsugar:

Register with NMC
Sit for NMC CBT
Write IELTS
Find a job
Process Visa

This is not exhaustive.
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by synero74: 6:16am On Mar 19, 2022
Good morning my people, please i need an advice. I am planning to go for nursing in uk but i have no experience as a nurse. People claim to have bn doing such. Anyone with an experience can kindly share. please, its urgent. Thanks
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by synero74: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2022
@Crushsugar, please I sent an e-massage. I really need u to enlighten me on this nursing parol. please respond. God bless
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by synero74: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
My email address is tanwachrist74@gmail.com and my no is 08157540622. For anyone Wu is ready to help with information concerning the nursing pre registration without having a background in nursing. Thanks
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by yunqdady: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by nipora519(f): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Thanks alot Crushsugar
I have been a silent reader, started from page one 2hrs ago and I have exhausted the whole pages. I must commend ur approach to answering questions, very detailed and easy to comprehend.
I'm a Nurse, presently doing my NYSC, about starting my UK process. This thread has given me much insight. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by osato45: 6:38pm On May 30, 2022
synero74:
My email address is tanwachrist74@gmail.com and my no is 08157540622. For anyone Wu is ready to help with information concerning the nursing pre registration without having a background in nursing. Thanks
search for schools in the uk, online using Google, msc pre registration nursing
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Sheezy008(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
crushsugar:
Also, it takes so much time these days to get things moving these days, please start your NMC process even before IELTS to make things a lot faster.

For those who want to study msc Nursing in the UK, Please make sure it is a pre registration program so that you could have the pin to practice at the end of your program whether you have been a nurse before or not. The regular Msc is only academic, you cannot practice with it.
Please which one is pre registration??
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by ozihan: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Please, what Uk visa and immigration email can I send a message into in regards to my visa refusal.
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
nipora519:
Thanks alot Crushsugar
I have been a silent reader, started from page one 2hrs ago and I have exhausted the whole pages. I must commend ur approach to answering questions, very detailed and easy to comprehend.
I'm a Nurse, presently doing my NYSC, about starting my UK process. This thread has given me much insight. God bless you

have u started UK migrant process ?
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by atom080: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hello, pls what other western countries apart from UK can I work with school of nursing diploma?

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by crew9111: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hello i am currently searching for a care home that can sponsor my visa, can you assist me with some know care homes.
Thanks.

honeycrown:

I will say that you really don't need to use agency. My wife didn't use one. She had 10 offers from different NHS trusts in the UK. We decided to go with the one that was ready to tick maintenance for the family. We're in Wolverhampton now since last year. Moreso, if I'm right, the latest update now is that agencies won't be allowed to recruit directly from some countries which Nigeria is part of. If you're going to get job in care homes, that's why you could say you need agencies. Though carehomes pay higher than the NHS, but getting job with NHS gives more stability in terms of job sustainability. I've worked my wife through all the process of relocating to the UK from the beginning when the journey started, now we're in UK going to 10 months now.
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by crew9111: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Good afternoon ma,

I am not in UK yet but still searching for a care home that will sponsor my Caregiver visa. I have gotten a caregiver certificate after goinf throughthe training.

Thanks.
crushsugar:
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by 1porsche: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Thos that wish to prepear for cbt i have an app that would help you prepear your cbt exams for free. I am a developer i just put it together to help my fiancee practice as she prepears for her xams below is the link to download it. Its free of charge. Thank me later.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E_7HTopENdm0ZirfOHlHhpCVU10COs9K/view?usp=drivesdk

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.