Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide (53829 Views)

Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram / Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) / Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Damfostopper(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Adult whale talking
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Spallanzani: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Someone should tell this madam say person wey dey depress no dey get erection..

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by olumalcolm(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
The pig is depressed grin
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by atheistandproud(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
Choi. See Chelsea!!!!

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Foodforthought: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
DavidEsq:
See pant like onions bag . Material for 5 boxers and one little agbada cry

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by ityP(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
GistCaster:

In recent times, the rate at which youths and adults commit suicide after suffering from prolonged depression has raised disturbing concerns among health experts and stakeholders in the health sector.

While experts are yet to proffer lasting solution to the disturbing emotional trauma and the adverse effects it exerts on its victims, plus sized Nollywood actress, Monalisa Stephen has proffered a solution.

According to the curvy actress, depressed people considering suicide as an option only need to think of two things, sex and food, and they would probably change their minds on committing suicide.

“Are you depressed and want to commit suicide? Wait a minute, just wait. Think about food and sex; oh my God, they are so sweet to just let go like that. No o, we die here o”, she suggested. Monalisa who on account of her size and physique get several overtures from the opposite sex advised men to quit seeing fat girls as sex objects.

“Some of you see fat girls and you have nothing for them but to see them as a sexual object to warm you; that’s wrong. Fat girls are just human. Do not see them as a sex object or fetish. Some of you will even come and say “send me your nude”, nude kill you there.

If you really want a woman, then love her for whom and what she is, not trying to get to her so you can experience the rubbish fantasy you have in your head. Don’t tell me you want a fat girl or you love fat girls. Good for you, it’s none of my business. I’m not your play thing, I’m just a normal girl”, she blurted.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/think-of-sex-before-committing-suicide-actress-monalisa-stephen-tells-depressed-people

The mere thought of having sex with this one will automatically induce suicide tbvh

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by DavidEsq(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
Unlimited22:

Guy why na cheesy grin
smiley
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Foodforthought: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
Angelfrost:

Be deceiving yourself... Most guys on this thread have nearly exhausted their vaseline and soap gratifying themselves while staring at her pics... Some have even saved them for future "self gratifications".
Soaping with her pic isn't same as bedding her. If she's the only p***y left on earth, I'll die a virgin. Tueeeeh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by AngelicBeing: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:
Look at what is talking about sex!

Human version of 911 bus.

[img]https://media1./images/5a2524041fbb9f67c577ff4e1018745e/tenor.gif?[/img]
tongue

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by ityP(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
Angelfrost:

Be deceiving yourself... Most guys on this thread have nearly exhausted their vaseline and soap gratifying themselves while staring at her pics... Some have even saved them for future "self gratifications".

Person wey go use this girl's pics masturbate dey seriously depressed tbvh

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Parrot69: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
DavidEsq:
Chaii !! This is upper cut Brutality

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by enemyofprogress: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
Fokn ugly. Dominique is my dinner ready?
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by enemyofprogress: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
LisaAnne:
where's the sense in that
you dey mind the sex hungry demon?

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by dcconsult: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
MY KIND OF WOMAN.. AFRICAN PRIDE. MADE OF GOLD ONLY IF YOU KNOW.HOW TO DIG....I GO ALL DAY WITH HER..

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Angelfrost(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
Foodforthought:

Soaping with her pic isn't same as bedding her. If she's the only p***y left on earth, I'll die a virgin. Tueeeeh!!!

Whoa!!! Why would a guy who finds her pic repulsive soap to it in the first place? Believe me, a lot of guys have bedded much worse... Besides, tastes vary.
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Angelfrost(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
ityP:

Person wey go use this girl's pics masturbate dey seriously depressed tbvh

I thought some guys like them bbw?..
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by 8stargeneral: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
football sweet me pass any other thing in life!
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by fortunechy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
Look at who's talking about sex as if she will withstand it..... I wonder how she will be moaning while making out
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
Sex is sweet...especially early morning sex when your body temperature is high. But when you are depressed, most of the things that gives you joy and happiness you tend to dislike them

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by ityP(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
Angelfrost:

I thought some guys like them bbw?..

No b this type... This one is just shapeless

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Dee60: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
She is trivializing a serious matter.

She is not making any sense at all.

I pray she does not get into the situation that makes people want to end their lives.

If depressed - call a friend you can speak to and who you respect. Pour out your hearts, especially to God.

Cast your cares on God because He cares.

Your tomorrow will be alright in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Preciouschinwe(f): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:

laff wan kee me grin

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Preciouschinwe(f): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
The comments here funny die grin

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by AseV(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
See who dey talk! You wey your stretch mark reach to take wire the whole of Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by TemmyT002(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
No so o
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by oluwasegun007(m): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Whoever is drilling her tunnel deserves an Oscar.

Plus 3 minutes standing ovation.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Cocoxoxo(f): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:

shocked you’re miserable and bitter.
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Cocoxoxo(f): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
AseV:
See who dey talk! You wey your stretch mark reach to take wire the whole of Nigeria grin

Stoooopid! She has a right to her opinion. Why the body shaming?
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by seanwilliam(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:

u r mad broda. please believe me. haaa
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by seanwilliam(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
DavidEsq:
brodaa, u r a murderer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by am4truth(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
Think of the love of God that fails not. Challenges are normal experiences no one can escape from, but with God on your side, your tomorrow will be alright.

Say no to depression

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) / Sheriff Ilori "Big Sheff" With His Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.