Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Davido Finally Launch His Own Game 'money Run Jungle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Finally Launch His Own Game 'money Run Jungle (312 Views)

Davido Finally Launch His Own Game '30BG Money Run Jungle' (Photo) / Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) / AY To Launch His Reality Show "The Makun Brothers". Poses With Policemen In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Finally Launch His Own Game 'money Run Jungle by chrysora: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2019
Nigerian music superstar, Davido launches his own game, "Money Run Jungle".

He is giving out millions of naira, there will be draws on IG every day at 6pm West African time to pick winners at random. Each winner gets 10k naira just for downloading.

The Android version is available, for apple users it would be available soon.

Read his post below...

My game is officially out !!! and we are giving away millions of naira for the next one week!
All you got to do is,
1) go to @30bgmoneyrungame follow and click the link in the bio to download the Game
2) Take a screenshot
3) Post and tag #30BGMoneyRun. There will be draws on IG every day at 6pm West African time to pick winners at random. Each winner gets 10k naira just for downloading.
Let's RUN for the Money!!! (for apple users it would be available soon)
https://www.chrysora.com/2019/06/davido-finally-launch-his-own-game.html

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Quadri Speaks On Impersonation Issue With King Sunny Ade (Video) / I Was Sexually Molested At 11 – Dotun Of Cool FM / When I Started Preaching, People Wanted To Bring Me Down” – Ooni Of Ife’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.