Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair (41620 Views)

Ejike Asiegbu's Father Is Dead! J.U. Asiegbu Dies At 100 (Photo) / Ejike Asiegbu, Uche Anyamele, Others Protest Against Killings In Nigeria (Photos / Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Ejike Asiegbu, Ugezu On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by solsticey2k3(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
The wife looks so young smiley. Congrats to the couple having stayed for 21 years shocked cool
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by MeeLan: 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
from my view here, I think ejike just posed with that hair and took some fotos, na actor, he just acted love for us to see, .
"honey come, bring that camera, snap us..." after loosening just one line.
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by statistics1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
grin grin grin
veeshock:

Bruda please you need this program
angry
veeshock:

Bruda please you need this program
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by Stillthebest: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
Army10:
That's looks like a face me, I face you house.

Whao whoa how did u fathom that man?
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by number2016(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nice 1
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by sweetrace(f): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
Army10:

And?

1 Like

Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by Samakus(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
Army10:

So, what's wrong with face me i face you house? John

1 Like

Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by DaV8King(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Lol naija celeb ... look at the cheap leather lounge and outdated curtains......what a joke

If he lives fake life, problem.

If he's being real, problem.

Make una dey fear God o!

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by baby124: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Same with my guy. After forming hard guy, last last Na expert braids remover. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by mamajj17(f): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Army10:

My dear, na Happiness and Peace of mind matter forget about the compound.

1 Like

Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by DaV8King(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
visijo:
I went to buy condom and I saw a guy dating my sis is buying condom I rush home and my sis is not at home.someone must die �

So who sister you come dey prepare knack?

Mad man!

Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by ogbonti: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
visijo:
I went to buy condom and I saw a guy dating my sis is buying condom I rush home and my sis is not at home.someone must die �

gerraaarraaahia.... no be person sister or pesin pikin u want to use they condom wey your buy for? bloody hypocrite! grin
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by yeyeosoronga: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
Army10:

It looks like a home where love lives. The best place to be..

1 Like

Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by partnerbizz5(f): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Obvious the wife knows no English. But she knows how to please a man.

Any man will go for her.
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by riches4me(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
If you have this kind wife and you are hypertensive, na you know.
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by Gloriagee(f): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
It's your type that force the celebs to put up pictures of things they don't own and then go on to mock them for being fake n u better learn that a happy wife is a happy man.

nairalanduseles:
Lol naija celeb ... look at the cheap leather lounge and outdated curtains......what a joke

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by Gloriagee(f): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
Is it your face me , I face you. They look much more happier than some folks in mansions. Let them be

Army10:
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by dermmy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
nairalanduseles:

grin grin
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by Vickyebere: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
Love it
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by ukaface(f): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
nairalanduseles:
so he should live beyond his income and means, because he needs to please peeps like you??
Hiaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by MRcipher(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Until uncle takes her hair to baba pet edochie accompanied by Kanayo for ego nbute cry
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by Dalby(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
Faithway10:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Ejike Asiegbu is showing us that age has nothing to do with being romantic and helping your wife with her physical needs.

His wife of 21 years, Oge Asiegbu shared this adorable video of him loosing her hair. She captioned it;

"Since the kids has left us all alone at home..Oya lose my hair �� @ejikeasiegbu"

Watch the video http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/adorable-video-of-actor-ejike-asiegbu-loosing-his-wifes-hair.html

The kids have left, who snap the picture because this does not look like a selfie
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by Bahamas95(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
nairalanduseles:

1 Like

Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by Mrcarrot: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
Wetin concern you shocked shocked shocked shocked
Army10:
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by skukimania(f): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Your likes are the reasons celebs live fake lives to impress. What exactly do you people want? Na wa oh! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by bizzibodi(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
When darkness falls,ejike is going to eat peppered Kongo meat. grin grin grin
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
Usedto be my favorite Nigerian actor
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by Mummymahdi(f): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
Army10:

Is the happiness inside it that matters most

1 Like

Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by Erolow(f): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
LOL.

see signature below for details on free digital marketing training
Re: Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair by meobizy(f): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Omoh, the man don old, o.
He is not a small boy anymore.
Romance does not mean becoming a door mat for your wife.
That is only in romance movies which are a work of fiction.
Romance means doing something which means a lot to you for your significant other.
The funny thing is it logically makes sense.

Rather than make himself look like a slave by braiding or loosening her hair he should instead make a dish -- one close to his heart.
That's the only example I can remember.
I need to read more to remember the rest.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Dances With Segun Wire, Who Wanted To Be A Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) / Davido & Ice Prince Delta Fight: Shina Peller Narrates What Really Happened / Ifu Ennada Wows In Cleavage-Baring Off Shoulder Ankara Top (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.