Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos (4278 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by GistCaster: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2019
GistMore.com

A man decided to mimick his wife-to-be who is pregnant in their pre-wedding photoshoot with same pregnancy, pose and smile. Lol

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-mimicks-his-pregnant-fiancee-in-pre-wedding-photos

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by GistCaster: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2019
The guy prick go long o

2 Likes

Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by Tolexander: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2019
positivevibez:
The guy prick go long o
how did you know that?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by IamD18: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2019
Getting pregnant before wedding is not something any responsible well-trained lady should be proud of.

15 Likes

Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by Jayslicky: 10:59am On Jun 27, 2019
This picture says it all who the head of the house is, gather here if you know.

6 Likes

Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by Officialgarri: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:
Getting pregnant before wedding is not something any responsible well-trained lady should be proud of.
isn't it better than going into marriage with someone whose womb has been flushed a decade ago —considering the type of females we have now

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by CosmicPhoenix: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2019

Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by IamD18: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2019
Officialgarri:
isn't it better than going into marriage with someone whose womb has been flushed a decade ago —considering the type of females we have now
I've always been in the opinion of men marrying virgin ladies.

I don't do tokumbo kpekus.

5 Likes

Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by Officialgarri: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:

I have nothing more to say than to wish us best of luck on that

4 Likes

Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by czarina(f): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
Officialgarri:
Abeg, how dem take dey "flush womb"?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una no go kee person for Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by AmazonHippolyta(f): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:

And yet you offer tokunbo dick cheesy who go come marry the ones una tokunbo dicks disvirgin.Abi na crime for man to be virgin?
Officialgarri:
What about the men whose sperm cannot produce anything abi man nor dey dey impotent ni
IamD18:
And the guy nkor abi na only she marry herself undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
Officialgarri:
In fact, I didn't like that idea before but now, I will even advice that any man getting married to "non-virgin" to get her pregnant before planning wedding....
Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by ValCon888: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
Issorite.

I hope he mimics her when she's pushing the child's head out of her vagina.

1 Like

Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by Godsage(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

I just tire as if na she impregnate hersef

4 Likes

Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by GistMore5: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
HML
Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by Katier00(f): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
In fact, I didn't like that idea before but now, I will even advice that any man getting married to "non-virgin" to get her pregnant before planning wedding....
haba bros, fear God
Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
They look like a joke
Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

And yet you offer tokunbo dick cheesy who go come marry the ones una tokunbo dicks disvirgin.Abi na crime for man to be virgin?
What about the men whose sperm cannot produce anything abi man nor dey dey impotent ni
men and women are not the same in this situation. Women control sexual market society can only regulate women so that they can regulate sex
Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by AmazonHippolyta(f): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
lilbest4:
men and women are not the same in this situation. Women control sexual market society can only regulate women so that they can regulate sex
Stop giving excuses for nonsense. undecided
If something is bad to you call a spade a spade and judge fairly not partially angry.
Tell your men to control their D's angry and the sex market would die.

3 Likes

Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by Michelle55: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hmmm, all I can say is congrats to the couple despite those above me fighting over Tokunbo preeq and pussies cheesy What more can I say?
Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by Florblu(f): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:

Why are you thinking with your anus? Who made you her judge? So because she got pregnant outta wedlock she should abort or be depressed?

Are you sure you don't have a fellow who got pregnant outside wedlock in your family or are you sure you're not a product of unwanted pregnancy?

Learn to drink water and mind your business

8 Likes

Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by gift2xl: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
Florblu:

Why are you thinking with your anus? Who made you her judge? So because she got pregnant outta wedlock she should abort or be depressed?

Are you sure you don't have a fellow who got pregnant outside wedlock in your family or are you sure you're not a product of unwanted pregnancy?

Learn to drink water and mind your business

well said.

1 Like

Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by Magnoliaa(f): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
Izz fyne...

GistCaster:
GistMore.com

A man decided to mimick his wife-to-be who is pregnant in their pre-wedding photoshoot with same pregnancy, pose and smile. Lol

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-mimicks-his-pregnant-fiancee-in-pre-wedding-photos

Lalasticlala
Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Stop giving excuses for nonsense. undecided
If something is bad to you call a spade a spade and judge fairly not partially angry.
Tell your men to control their D's angry and the sex market would die.
you are talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by AmazonHippolyta(f): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
lilbest4:
you are talking nonsense
Likewise undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
My Gee did it better cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by NUJABEZ: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:

You have fundamentalist thinking. Loosen up, there's space for everyone and situation.
Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lol nawa o...is this the new trend? grin

2RUTHHURTS:
Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lol nawa o...is this the new trend? grin

He really did cheesy. Even with a belly button.
2RUTHHURTS:
Re: Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
Some childish peeps up there cheesy.

Some people still don't understand this thing called; "LIFE".

Every responsible girl, desires to; be married to the love of their lives, as a virgin, have beautiful kids, have a source of income and be happy.

But when life happens, give them a chance to be happy, will you? smiley. My point, not every lady like this, is irresponsible.

King Solomon the great was a product of an ABOMINATION after all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Will You Wear A Wig Made For Men? / Man Caught Having $ex With Restaurant Attendant In Broad Daylight [watch] / Vaginal Discharge Bleaches Underwear... It's Cool Af!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.