Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms (50758 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by whytepawn1(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2019
SageMK:
What nonsense juju? I laugh in Swahili.

Shìt only works on loose men with community preeq.

Soon when her husband evicts her, she'll wake up from that state of denial and acknowledge its not the maid's fault. Her husband made a conscious choice to cheat.

where in the post did she say her husband cheated?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Ostrogoth(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Purely igbo

Prove it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ostrogoth:

Prove it!
U funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Badfinga: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
ImaIma1:

I don't have a maid but I tell you it is not an easy task especially when we are both working. I don't blame people who have maids.

I am looking forward to getting one
madam no employ maid wey get wetin Oga fit press.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by booksrite(f): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Prove it!

cheesy
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Martin0(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
biacan:
I'm fyn undecided

Na so
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by booksrite(f): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2019
awkaetitibabe:
U funny

smiley
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by decatalyst(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol @ Do as I say.

This kind house wey dem still dey use armrest cover. Come arrange milk, lipton and custard for dining. Na im Ogechi wan snatch the head of the house?

Ogechi no get high taste o.

You are madt for this observation grin grin grin

Ogechi get low taste true true cheesy
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by booksrite001: 2:49am On Jul 02, 2019
whytepawn1:
where in the post did she say her husband cheated?

shocked
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Alejobs: 11:51am On Jul 25, 2019
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by okoroemeka(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
That maid is too matured to live in house with a happliy married couple,I have been on the receiving end of serial sexual abuse by numerous maids when I was growing up,so I k ow how crazy this sex starved maids can get,charm or not keeping a matured heavily endowed lady like that in our house is not a good idea,maids can act funny sometimes and do crazy stuffs when konji hold them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.