Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms (50759 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by blackslayer: 3:27am On Jun 28, 2019
For all the Nigerian women that don't trust having a female house maid....i have a solution for yall.
At maid robotics, we have the solution for you. Order your robotic maid with Artificial intelligence, that will take care of all your domestic chores and cook your food with precision based on your preference. contact me at +1 (213) 419 9942 to order your robotic maid....we ship our products worldwide and we have simple youtube videos to get you started with your perfect maid!!!
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 28, 2019
nams77:
Africans!

Something like this actually happened to a neighbour while we were growing up. The house girl eventually took over and became boss.

I know a lot of people may not believe this things do happen, but there are supernatural forces than can be activated to interfere in the natural course of things

Story
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by femi4: 5:01am On Jun 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol @ Do as I say.

This kind house wey dem still dey use armrest cover. Come arrange milk, lipton and custard for dining. Na im Ogechi wan snatch the head of the house?

Ogechi no get high taste o.
Eagle eye
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by castro(m): 5:04am On Jun 28, 2019
SageMK:

Your comment reeks of distrust. I find it funny really.

embarassed don't know why you believe the maid is the problem and not having a “matured” one or one that dwells at home will tackle the issue. Nope. A man that'll cheat will cheat.

True iron is a magnetic material but place a magnet near it and you know what will happen next.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by October1960: 5:15am On Jun 28, 2019
No such thing as charm.
Just she has luscious boobs and probably prettier and younger than his wife. He is upgrading �
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Sureguytalk(m): 5:47am On Jun 28, 2019
Why you dey blur her eyes op shocked
smog2500:
A woman has reportedly accused her maid of trying to steal her husband using various devilish means. This was shared on her Facebook post a while ago..Here are some screenshot of the said event.
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 28, 2019
SageMK:

No offense intended but It's like you've made up your mind to settle for “goat” when there are obviously men out there... Anyway, it's your choice to make.
Buhhhaaaahhha... See I tire for ur argument. Know when u see a proverb, a popular one for that matter.
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 28, 2019
Ostrogoth:

To help you help your husband of course. Nothing keeps a man from cheating outside like a matured (maybe even sexy) live-in maid especially when the wife is a career woman!
Yea thanks. I'm sure I can handle my territory perfectly even if I need help, I'm sure there are relatives willing to come live with us. Fixed huh cheesy
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 28, 2019
Daisy17:

Don't tell me you are one of those who encourage child labour.
No.
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by emptor(m): 6:28am On Jun 28, 2019
seyigiggle:
all of you typing poor ogechi, did you expect a maid to be rich?
seyigiggle:
seyigiggle:
my brother please ask them ohhh.if ogechi was rich she won't even need a charm to snatch that husbandman because the root of all evil is money
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by emptor(m): 6:39am On Jun 28, 2019
cococandy:
Are their weak and useless husbands ever responsible for their own actions?
but let be sincere here,the husband will look at the full grown, beautiful and standard breast the maid is carrying,and will make advances and the maid will want to have a test of madam's favorite for once,after the reggae madam fines out and the world world totally forget the he-goat of a husband and channel all blames on the poor maid,(just as NIGERIANS have forgotten about APC as a demonic party and channel all blames on the lifeless demonic dullard BUHARI)
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by sweetrace(f): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2019
EmeahuClifford:

There is no excuse, other counties all over the world men and women works and still run their home. ask your relative outside the country how they do it.

Seriously? They can afford all kinds of labor saving devices in countries where electricity to run these is constant. Most often, one of the parents becomes a stay home parent living on one person’s income which may not be easy to do here. Depends on the income. They get babysitters when they need to go out for a couple of hours. They can not employ nannies cos they are expensive over there. Not because they dont want to. Even the hourly rate of babysitting is expensive which is why they weigh the cost and one parent resigns when they have kids. Nigerians in diaspora often get their mothers to come help with the kids. Kids change everything.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
A hardworking, domestic and agile couple don't need a maid to run their home.

This kind of thick maid especially.
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Ostrogoth(m): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yea thanks. I'm sure I can handle my territory perfectly even if I need help, I'm sure there are relatives willing to come live with us. Fixed huh cheesy

Good solution!! But make sure they are your husband's relatives cos the relatives of wives have been known to "over help" the wife with her husband, otherwise bring in older members of your family.

PS: Before you call me a pervert, know that am a realist who knows human weaknesses and adjusts accordingly; besides you're probably Yoruba (Oke Titilayo) so you should do fine!
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by goodmorning40: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:

They don't oo

But most times it is only the woman who do the running of the home while the man is the supervisor always ready with his pen and papers to mark her down after the running���
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by nauto12: 8:15am On Jun 28, 2019
Haha

Naija
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Ebendo123(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2019
spinna:
See bobby
undecided

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by DJInfluence: 8:31am On Jun 28, 2019
The maid stood there and let her pictures be taken? What nonsense country this is. The so called lazy madam that decided to get a grown up maid knowing her randy husband is in that house have no right to publicly disgrace the maid. I still do not understand the laws that governs us as a people.
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by bionixs: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
you are wrong

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Hephzibah12: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2019
Nigeria can never change, �����
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2019
with this kind of breasts the maid got, every able Oga will be rushing her every 1:30mid night even with out charms.

cuz only her shape is enough 'do as i say'
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by kenkel: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2019
nams77:
Africans!

Something like this actually happened to a neighbour while we were growing up. The house girl eventually took over and became boss.

I know a lot of people may not believe this things do happen, but there are supernatural forces than can be activated to interfere in the natural course of things
you are right
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by kenkel: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2019
some house maids do capitalize on some married women short comings and use diplomacy to win the heart of the man, for example if the woman is the nagging type and dont like cooking, the house maid can capitalize on that and start being soo respectful to the man like wise caring about what he will eat. Like play like play the house maid will become the madam and the former madam will start running from church to church praying against the spell used on her husband not knowing she gave room for that.
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2019
Ostrogoth:

Good solution!! But make sure they are your husband's relatives cos the relatives of wives have been known to "over help" the wife with her husband, otherwise bring in older members of your family.

PS: Before you call me a pervert, know that am a realist who knows human weaknesses and adjusts accordingly; besides you're probably Yoruba (Oke Titilayo) so you should do fine!
Purely igbo
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Ugosample(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol @ Do as I say.

This kind house wey dem still dey use armrest cover. Come arrange milk, lipton and custard for dining. Na im Ogechi wan snatch the head of the house?

Ogechi no get high taste o.

lmao

you cracked me up

she is obviously coming from a worse place
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2019
Has the stolen husband been returned to the rightful owner?

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Ugosample(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2019
nams77:
Africans!

you could be right tho
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 28, 2019
If it's not the maid it will be some other woman.When will women learn to see their husbands for the jerks they are?I know it's hard to swallow so they would rather blame the other woman.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Ugosample(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2019
kenkel:
some house maids do capitalize on some married women short comings and use diplomacy to win the heart of the man, for example if the woman is the nagging type and dont like cooking, the house maid can capitalize on that and start being soo respectful to the man like wise caring about what he will eat. Like play like play the house maid will become the madam and the former madam will start running from church to church praying against the spell used on her husband not knowing she gave room for that.

this is true
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by thinksquad(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2019
nams77:
Africans!

my brother every body that grew up in Nigeria believe it , someone jus pretend to be advanced .
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Favour2003: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2019
Make we nor lie she fine sha abi who nor like better thingMake we nor lie she fine sha abi who nor like better thingMake we nor lie she fine sha abi who nor like better thing
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2019
Ugosample:

lmao

you cracked me up

she is obviously coming from a worse place

Obviously o. Because I no know werin she wan use that man do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.