Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) (62140 Views)

Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child At 50 / Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim At 17, Won A Beauty Pageant (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by aadoiza: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Empiree, this is another sex education product grin

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Unrated900(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Today that Burna’s girl was talked about

Women rush down to comment

If it’s politics now u won’t see them here

Material girls mtchew
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Willgates(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:
I saw this coming, once your mata gather steam

Expect diggings

It's official burna boy wouldn't marry her

Who dey marry single mother 2019?

I rather become gay and cut of my balls than marry a single mother, single mother that's another mans reminant

If she was good why didn't the father marry her

Very stupid comment. Single mothers' only crime is that they chose their baby over societal and family scorn. The girl you'll marry if not a virgin, is also another man's remnant. Whatever you meant by that. I forgot to add that you're an idiot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Smile4daddy(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
I thought she said she has never kiss a man before

How come she get belle?
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by jbblues24(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
smile4daddy:
I thought she said she has never kiss a man before How come she get belle?

Na so we take dey ask o.
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Jumpjambers: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
luv23:
Tre-en-en is the world's first and only whole grain lipid and sterol supplement proven to enchance energy and and vitality by optimizing cell membrane function. it energizes your entire body by helping your cells function more efficiently.

If cellular membrane are starved of vital nutrients (lipid and sterols), they become inflexible and cant perform critical functions. whole grain lipid and sterols allow your cell membrane to become there flexible best, making it easier for nutrients to get in and waste to get out.

It was shown that when Tre-en-en is present in the diet, overall growth and development, nutrient utilization efficiency and cardiovascular development improved.

call 09051383889 to order
well how much
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Surrey2Bimshire: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
madridsta007:

I am sure Burnaboy knows or will I say, knew about this.
Finding a British-Carribbean without a child is like finding a needle in a haystack. It is their hallmark. British-Nigerians of a particular Nigerian tribe have quickly joined them. lipsrsealed
Those who know, know.

If Burnaboy has accepted her, what is the problem with Nigerian sef?

That’s not true , I know a lot of Brits of Caribbean descent without kids .
Please Stop the stereotypes .

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by dnawah(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:

Expect diggings

I rather become gay and cut of my balls than marry a single mother, single mother that's another mans reminant

if u have okarika(second clothes)in ur wodrob,all u meed is shout up.ur poison na another man's meat.
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:

Expect diggings

I used to share this sentiment. Some Single mums are actually the best with less drama. Better than a lady who has done six abortions.
If you know you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Empiree: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
The guy said I'm ignorant of "sex education". Here we go. But if it is female muslims you hear them throw tantrums all over the web about vvf, child abuse etc
aadoiza:
Emp.iree, this is another sex education product grin

Read this comment

Sark.inYarki:
So what ? if you don't know 17 is the best time for females of the Human species to birth their young ..In the wild no Human female will make it Beyond 15 without having kids

Lisa.Anne:
As long as burna is not complaining its no one's business.
FTC

Would they have said this if she was female muslim?. Nope
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by bewla(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
LisaAnne:
As long as burna is not complaining its no one's business.
FTC
abroko de make matter sweet
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:

Expect diggings

shallow brain...... return your dadies phone , nairaland is for people above 18.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by greggng: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
Them wan put sand inside Burna boy garri
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by tundeontop: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
luv23:
Tre-en-en is the world's first and only whole grain lipid and sterol supplement proven to enchance energy and and vitality by optimizing cell membrane function. it energizes your entire body by helping your cells function more efficiently.

If cellular membrane are starved of vital nutrients (lipid and sterols), they become inflexible and cant perform critical functions. whole grain lipid and sterols allow your cell membrane to become there flexible best, making it easier for nutrients to get in and waste to get out.

It was shown that when Tre-en-en is present in the diet, overall growth and development, nutrient utilization efficiency and cardiovascular development improved.

call 09051383889 to order

I'm sorry to tell you this but you'll suffer... GNLD! You go waka sotey your shoe go chop go one side...

Hmmm just continue
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:

Expect diggings

See small pickin reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:

Expect diggings

Speak for yourself O. They get married lots of them get married. Maybe in shitholes like Niggeria but the rest of the world has moved on beyond that
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
Smile4daddy:

How come she get belle?

Like seriously! Must kissing take place before a lady becomes pregnant?
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Catastrophe1: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:

Expect diggings

this one doesn't need digging, if you know steff you will know she is so proud of the boy and she has spoken about him in different interviews.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Realbelieveer(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:

Expect diggings

Remnant? Lmao. Cux shes someone's babymama now made her remnant abi.. Issokay. Nairaland panel of judges and accurate time keeper.. Well done. We know your type.

Your type finally get married to an olosho wey carry bible for hand mf
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
You never mature

iamJ:

Expect diggings

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
Leave am. Na small pikin.

Deepfeel:

Speak only for yourself, and let burna speak for himself, burna doesn't reason like a typical Nigerian that's why his with a single mother
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by bitingcool: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:

Expect diggings

Immature person alert!!
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
Burnaboy don make this one popular ... I no no even a single track title wey she get

OlaThePlug:
More about Burna Boy‘s girlfriend, Stefflon Don early life is popping out as we have just learnt she had a child when she was still a teenager.

Well, Stefflon Don is proud mother of one. She gave birth to a boy at age 17 and according to reports she is doing everything to keep her family away from the public and that’s the reason any tip about the boy has not been on the internet before now.

Speaking to ES Magazine, Stefflon Don revealed how close she is to her son and said he would always want to show her off in school.

“He wants me to drop him at school so he can show me off. I’m like: ‘I’m not doing that.’ So usually I go with my PA and let her walk him in.”

The “Hurtin’ Me” star said she attended a play day at his school that was hosted in a local park and things got pretty crazy amongst her son’s friends.

“All the kids wanted their picture taken with me,” she admits.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/06/how-burna-boys-girl-stefflon-don-had-a-child-at-17-photo.html
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Godsage(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
WYMAN:
Ashamed of your son, because of trivia thing such as fame.

Madness!
Keep him off the media for a safer life and normal life
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Godsage(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Smile4daddy:

How come she get belle?
Kai, some nigerians lack comprehension..

That was a metaphor abt how she love burna.. Not directly that she hasnt being kissed by other men

Smh
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by ThePreachersSon: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:

Expect diggings

I would have replied you like a christain and say "you don't judge people without knowing their past, or what they went through. Do you know if the boy's father's dead or he was abusive?" but then I thought fu¢k it! I'mma come at you and I'm gon' be so hard. Look at your family, like your whole family, I'm sure you would spot one or more single parents. Maybe a truck load of single parents. You insult Steff it doesn't change anything about her. Her music is still gonna sell. In fact some button happy single mummies would still follow her on all platforms now that they've known she's a single mummy.

And I'm pretty sure your sorry ass would end up with someone's ex, a single mother. I hope you cut of them balls.

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
Do you like it?
Bamz:

That's how star do
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by ogedazzle: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
HOW I LOST WEIGHT AND CLEARED MY SKIN

After the experience I had in January I only wanted to detoxify my system,to boost my immunity so I went on a 30 day journey taking specific smoothies to help me in its organic raw form

Hmmm I got more than what I bargained for

My skin became clearer and brighter

Scars cleared

Early morning bad breath reduced

I lost weight I didn't plan to

My energy level increases etc

SO I HAVE PUT TOGETHER 30 RECIPES BASED ON DEMAND TO HELP YOU GET THE SAME AND MORE RESULT,WITH SPECIFIC ORGANIC GREENS AND GUESS WHAT ITS DELICIOUS!!!

ONLY 1500 NAIRA DROPS ON 4TH JULY 2019

+2347039375005 TO ORDER NO EXTRA CHARGE

NOTE : AFTER JULY 4TH PRICE GOES TO 2000
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Poanan: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:

Expect diggings

Mistakes happen. She is better than those who aborted. Yes, people still get married to single mothers.

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by phazotron(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Burnaboy don make this one popular ... I no no even a single track title wey she get

Person wey Don blow before burna boy start to dey follow am

Hurting me ft French Montana

Senseless
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by sarahade(f): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:

Expect diggings

Maybe if the man was worth it she would have said yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife / Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) / Burna Boy Acquires A 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.