Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,756,470 members, 6,550,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 October 2021 at 09:50 PM

Psalms, Prayer And Fasting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Psalms, Prayer And Fasting (250 Views)

Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results / What Is The Difference Between A Prayer And A Wish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psalms, Prayer And Fasting by mikezuruki: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hello everyone here! This thread is of course strictly open to Christians. Not even to "I'm a Christian, but..."

On the above subject, please I want to be guided on Psalms to read and meditate on for things around me to change. If it involves praying and fasting, I have made up my mind to.

Someone is reaching out! I need it!

(1) (Reply)

Could Fatoyinbo Be Innocent Of Dakolo's Rape Allegation - Air Your Views / The Truth Revealed: How I Was Raped By Pastor Fatoyinbo / We Forgot But They Do Not Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.