Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,726 members, 7,955,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate (4688 Views)

Lavish Weddings: Why Christians Must Never Take Loans To Fund Them / 7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by Shepherd00: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
Albagadi is a thug.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by alBHAGDADI: 6:31am On Jun 30, 2019
Shepherd00:
Albagadi is a thug.

This one says Christians are not to hate, yet he has shown how much he hates me by accusing me of what I'm not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by OkCornel(m): 7:20am On Jun 30, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This one says Christians are not to hate, yet he has shown how much he hates me by accusing me of what I'm not.

But you also accuse me of being a Satanist as well.

Does it mean you also hate me?
Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by LifestyleTonite: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2019
Nice teaching.

Lalasticlala fp

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by MuttleyLaff: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2019
OkCornel:
Everything the OP wrote made sense right?
More or less it does make sense, right. He talked Bible, didnt he? The bible explicitly says to hate doesnt it, to shun doesnt it? alBHAGDADI is on point ojaare. alBHAGDADI finish work for that OP, make we no lie. Dem go hear word, dem must to hear word.

OkCornel:
That means you shouldn't complain if the OP hates homosexuals and lesbians.
If the OP hates homosexuals and lesbians, I should complain and want answers to the following questions:

1/ What has homosexuals and lesbians done and/or personally against you & OP, to deserve being hated, huh?
2/ What evil, wrong and bad thing have homosexuals and lesbians ever done against/towards you & OP, to merit hatred, huh?
3/ What particularly are you & OP, complaining about from the act homosexulity, that affects or threatens you & OP?
4/ What's the beef, to the extent of hate, do you and OP, have against consenting adults in a strictly monogamous SSA relationship, who are breaking no laws and harming no one huh?

OkCornel:
Obviously, Christianity (new covenant) and Judaism (old covenant) has no place for consensual monogamous same sex relationship you have been advocating for in the church.
Christianity (new covenant) and Judaism (old covenant) each have at least one template, that serves as a model for others, found in SSA homosexuality and lesbianism circumstances, to copy from.

A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right and evil doesn't become good, just because it is accepted by a majority.

Narrow dogmas like the crapola, you typed up here, fits rather well into narrow minds. Everyone in this world is different OkCornel, but the people who are truly brave enough to show their differences are considered embrassing or not "normal". Normal is not what is the exterior and/or outside OkCornel. Normal is what is in the heart, normal is, what is the heart, inside.

Now answers the easy, simple, straightfoward and direct questions:
1/ Give me the reasons, why God should not be in where genunine and dedicated love is, hmm?
2/ Tell, is it sin because they love and they are in love with each other?
3/ Tell me why God wouldnt approve of a loyal, faithful, devoted, steadfast, committed, unwavering, consensual adults, strictly monogamous, not showing fear or hesitation in the face of danger losing their lives, same sex relationship, erhn?
4/ Are you in a sneaky, indirect and unpleasant way trying to put out that the two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex strictly monogamous relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour are doing something wrong evil and bad, hmm?

OkCornel:
As for me, I stand against and hate the practice of homosexuality and lesbianism in all forms, but I don't hate the misguided souls practicing that. It takes one who loves such people to pray that the Spirit of God convicts them to change their ways.
Cc: Folykaze.
If you stand against and hate the practice of homosexuality and lesbianism in all forms, then that means you are , bonafide, certified and confirmed homophobe, which in every sense, means you are suffering from homophobia. Sad thing is, homophobics rarely change, they hardly repent, they scarcely get cured of this illness.

Now, nonetheless the homophobia illness, I still will adjure you with the truth, and say, please respect other people's LGBT sexual orientation, even if you dont understand or if it doesnt mean anything to you, it means a lot to them. Life Gets Better Together (LGBT), the moment we realise and recognise that every human being, regardless of sexual orientation leanings, deserves a safe and supportive environment to live in and live without feeling fear of whatsoever, persecution, discrimination, restraint or obligation.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by MuttleyLaff: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2019
Shepherd00:
If Albagadi is right about Christ asking Christians to hate sinners, why aren't you okay with people who Persecute Homosexuals?
You mean why am I not OK with someone like you, who persecutes homosexuals and hates ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex strictly monogamous relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour are doing something wrong evil and bad, hmm?

Shepherd00, the word "homosexuality" didn’t even show up in English translations of the Bible until 1946, so why is the church saying the Bible condemns an invented word that is non-existent in the original Bible text?

There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true and the other is to refuse to accept what is true, particularly the truths at:
https://www.nairaland.com/5221576/deconstructing-lies-myth-consensual-adult/29#79672487

Shepherd00:
Albagadi is a thug.
Ogbule ooo!! Pot cum/slash kettle calling snow black.
You are the thug and rebel, who reads into the Bible, something the Bible never ever says, all in an attempt to make Bible say what you wish it says, like wish you the Bible says that homosexuality per se a sin
Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by Shepherd00: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Oh alBHAGDADI, I don't hate you. Why will I hate? That seed is not in me. If the Spirit of hatred is in me, then i'd ve evil in me. Then I won't have the Holy Spirit in me. Light and darkness cannot cohabit.

If the agents of hate (satan), hates me and I hate them back, then we are not different from each other.

Telling you what you are is stating the obvious, not that I hate you. Why I go hate you?

Jesus says, Love, don't hate. I follow the teachings of Jesus so I love you, that's why I'll always tell you the truth that make you free.

By all means satan wants to plant hate in the hearts of Christians against the muslims, I almost hated them once, then I discovered that they are victims in his hands. He wants soldiers and he has them, but when we are all done here, we shall stand before Jesus and be judged. And the state of our hearts shall be exposed to know why we did what?

You see, satan is already judged and sentenced, but the muslims and people like you who misinterpre scriptures will be shocked to discover you were used.

alBHAGDADI, Love your enemy if you are a follower of Jesus. it doesn't say, eat with them or keep their company. But. don't be malicious towards them.

Pray for the criminal muslims to repent.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by alBHAGDADI: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
Shepherd00:

Oh alBHAG.DADI, I don't hate you. Why will I hate? That seed is not in me. If the Spirit of hatred is in me, then i'd ve evil in me. Then I won't have the Holy Spirit in me. Light and darkness cannot cohabit.

If the agents of hate (satan), hates me and I hate them back, then we are not different from each other.

Telling you what you are is stating the obvious, not that I hate you. Why I go hate you?

Jesus says, Love, don't hate. I follow the teachings of Jesus so I love you, that's why I'll always tell you the truth that make you free.

By all means satan wants to plant hate in the hearts of Christians against the muslims, I almost hated them once, then I discovered that they are victims in his hands. He wants soldiers and he has them, but when we are all done here, we shall stand before Jesus and be judged. And the state of our hearts shall be exposed to know why we did what?

You see, satan is already judged and sentenced, but the muslims and people like you who misinterpre scriptures will be shocked to discover you were used.

alBHAGD.ADI, Love your enemy if you are a follower of Jesus. it doesn't say, eat with them or keep their company. But. don't be malicious towards them.

Pray for the criminal muslims to repent.

What a sorry fellow you are. Here you are trying to sound all nice, but your words gave you away. You called me a thug without any evidence to show I exhibit thuggery. It only shows the hate in you which slipped out of your mouth despite you trying to conceal it in your heart.

You couldn't dispute the thread, so you took the chicken route by calling me a thug.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by MuttleyLaff: 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
Shepherd00:
Yes, why aren't you happy that I am against their homosexual behaviours?
I've told why already. I've previously said that, I am not OK with someone like you, who persecutes homosexuals and hates ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex strictly monogamous relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour are doing something wrong evil and bad

Shepherd00:
Your slyness is that of a snake?

Until 1946 homosexuality didn't have an English translation, but the act of men having sex with men was much prevalent in the days of Abraham, now, can you put a date to that?
Shepherd00, I've told you the exact time when the word "homosexuality" was invented, and introduced into the Bible to be used to demonise, persecute, discriminate SSA people

Shepherd00:
How does this answer my question?
In that URL link, the truth in small matters that are detailed enough are explained. It is crucial to know them, if not, you can't be trusted with knowing about important, bigger and stronger matters

Shepherd00:
MuttleyLaff, the Bible never says that Men were having with men?
What do qadesh do. You think it is only powdering their faces up, painting their finger and toe nails, putting on jewelries, nose and ear rings etcetera hmm?

Shepherd00:
Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Shepherd00, you forgot to, so I took the liberty to red emboldened what you missed out. You can see that these are straight men having uncontrollable strong sexual desire towards other men

Shepherd00:
Again, did the Bible say that men were leaving the natural use of women but went on to have sex with fellow men?
Yes, affirmative, that is exactly what I typed immediately above about straight men leaving the natural use of their wives, the woman, and going for or going after other men

Shepherd00:
MuttleyLaff, why aren't you celebrating me for standing against the evil perpetrated by homosexuals?
I am not celebrating you because you're not going to smell the gates of heaven and that is for the reason of you being homophobic. What's there to celebrate if you dont have a get in, hmm?

Shepherd00:
The Bible calls their act abomination and God says he hates their Acts, so me hating you is right and scriptural as far as you are concerned, why then aren't you happy?
The bible call a "qadesh" or a "sodomite" act an abomination, where "qadesh", a Hebrew word & "sodomite" is the original and true biblical words for describing a temple devotee SSA male prostitute. It is in the context of temple prostitution and the act of using sex to worship false gods, which is idolatry that God hates. It has nothing to do with same sex attraction ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex strictly monogamous relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour are doing something wrong evil and bad.

Shepherd00:
so me hating you is right and scriptural as far as you are concerned, why then aren't you happy?
1/ What evil, wrong or bad thing have I done personally to you Shepherd00, or any other person, that justifies you hating me, erhn?
2/ Why are you so pleased and happy to hate me, when I have done you no evil, wrong neither anything bad, hmm?
3/ If God doesnt hate me, what gives you the right to hate me?
Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
I believe many people rushed into this thread with a huge hate for the topic because they believe Christians should never hate anybody. They believe Christians are to love everybody. That is what Hollywood and the politically correct media is teaching to get people brainwashed. However, that is not what the Bible teaches.

We are going to look at tonnes of verses and also the meaning of the word hate so as to make a balanced judgment. Ignore whatever night distract you from reading this post, cos you will become fully knowledgeable about the things of God.

Below is a list from the Thesaurus of synonyms of the word hate.

Many who are already angry at this thread and are against it don't know that they have exhibited hatred. Yet they say we should never hate anything or anybody. Look, there is hate in Christianity; the religion teaches hate for things and people, but in a certain way.

Many of those who say Christians should never hate anybody don't know how hypocritical they are. The same people will tell their kids to shun certain kids and people because they are bad company. They forget that to shun is also to hate as seen in the Thesaurus above.

What these people who have been misled will say is that God is love and so we his children ought to love everybody. Look, God is love but he also hates certain people. Read the verse below to see the kind of people God hates.

Proverbs 6:16-19
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

As seen clearly, God hates a proud person, a liar, people who shed innocent blood, a person with a wicked heart and a false witness. These are evil people and in verse 16 the Bible says they are an abomination to God. Remember how abominate is also a synonym of the word hate.

But today, people say we Christians are never to hate anybody but love everybody in the world. It is stupid because that would make us bastards. But as children of God, we are to hate what our father hates and love what he loves.

Let me ask you, do you love the wicked, the people who shed blood, the false witness etc? If you do, then you are a bastard and not a child of God. You don't have the fear of the Lord that's why you don't hate evil men whom the Lord hates.

Proverbs 8:13 (KJV)
13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

It is quite ridiculous, because these people who teach that we should love everybody, if you ask them if they love the guys below, they will say no. Yet they teach love everybody.

Adolph Hitler
Osama Bin Laden
Shekau
Murderous Herdsmen etc

Look, God hates all workers of iniquity, but here you are allowing social media and the politically correct liars to deceive you into loving that which your father hates.

Proverbs 5:5-6
5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

God hates the evil doers, but you want to love them and sit with the wicked because you have been brainwashed that Christianity is all love.

Psalm 26:5
5 I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.

Psalm 11:5
5 The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Now, there are some verses these people will try to use to say we ought to love everybody. They turn those verses on their head to say what they are not really saying.

The first is:

Mathew 5:43-45
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

They pick verse 44 and say Jesus said we should love our enemies. Yes that's very correct because it came from our Lord Jesus Christ. He's telling us not to hate our personal enemies. An example is someone who does us wrong at work or stole the credit for something we did at work. We are not to hate that person for that but do good to them.

Now here's the thing with these people: When I say I hate a child molester/pedophile, they will say "you are not supposed to hate anybody because Jesus said to love your enemies". How is a pedophile my enemy that I'm supposed to love him? Has he done me any wrong? Did he molest me as a child or molest my child? No. I only hate him because he's evil. He's destroying the lives of children, and you expect me to love him? You can't love children and say you also love pedophiles who hurt children.

A pedophile is an evil person whom God hates and therefore you should hate as well. If you love that pedophile, guess what will happen? You will relax and lose guard such that he will come close to you to the point of molesting your child. You are to stay away from him. He has to be shunned, which is a synonym of hate.

Now, can you say you are obeying the command of love your enemies when you tell your kids to stay away from a known child molester? No you are not. You are not also being disobedient to it because Jesus is not teaching in that passage that you should love evil people like pedophiles. He's only saying you should love your personal enemies by doing good to them just as Good loves his personal enemies by giving them rain and sunshine. Does that now mean God loves murderers, wicked people, evil doers etc? No, cos I just showed you verses that shows him hating them.

Another objection this people will put up is that they will say hatred is a work of the flesh. Then they'll say Christians are not supposed to hate because they should always walk in the spirit not the flesh. They quote the below verse.

Galatians 5:19-20
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

Look, not all hatred is wrong and not all hatred is right. If I hate my enemies, then I'm wrong. But if I hate evil and evil doers, then I'm right. Even Jesus commended a whole church in Ephesus for having hatred.

Revelation 2:6
6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate

Jesus also expressed anger at the Church in Pergamos for not having hatred for the doctrine which he hates

Revelations 2:14-15
14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.

So, clearly not all hatred is right and not all hatred is wrong.

Some set of people will say they prefer to play safe by loving everybody. They don't know that doing such is like calling on the wrath of God to fall on them.

2 Chronicles 19:2
2 And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the Lord? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the Lord.

As seen above, Jehoshaphat tried to play cool by loving everybody, even the ungodly. Guess what? That made the wrath of God to be upon him. The evil people that are brainwashing you to love everybody are actually working towards the wrath of God falling on you. That is their aim, but you can't see it because you are now politically correct. They also want you to be in enemity with God

James 4:4
4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

To see that we are not to love everybody, kindly read fhe below passage which gives some of the requirements to making heaven.

Psalm 15 (KJV)
15 Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
3 He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
4 In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.

As seen above, to make heaven, you have to be righteous and you have to love your neighbor and have contemn for a vile person. Contemn is another synonym for the word hate as seen in the Thesaurus above.

But people have mistaken love your neighbor to mean we have to love EVERYBODY. If the Bible says we are to have hate for a vile person, right in the same passage that speaks of love for neighbor, shouldn't that tell you that it simply means we are not to love everybody? So clearly, love your neighbor doesn't mean love everybody. Or else, why are told to hate a vile person? Having hate for a vile person means we are not to love everybody.

May God help us to be able to love what he loves and hate what he hates.

Amen.
Thanks
Cc lalasticlala
Jesusjnr food is ready,this is what you like...this is what you stand for,this is what you believe in,I guess you will be glad to read this

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
I believe many people rushed into this thread with a huge hate for the topic because they believe Christians should never hate anybody. They believe Christians are to love everybody. That is what Hollywood and the politically correct media is teaching to get people brainwashed. However, that is not what the Bible teaches.

We are going to look at tonnes of verses and also the meaning of the word hate so as to make a balanced judgment. Ignore whatever night distract you from reading this post, cos you will become fully knowledgeable about the things of God.

Many who are already angry at this thread and are against it don't know that they have exhibited hatred. Yet they say we should never hate anything or anybody. Look, there is hate in Christianity; the religion teaches hate for things and people, but in a certain way.

Many of those who say Christians should never hate anybody don't know how hypocritical they are. The same people will tell their kids to shun certain kids and people because they are bad company. They forget that to shun is also to hate as seen in the Thesaurus above.

What these people who have been misled will say is that God is love and so we his children ought to love everybody. Look, God is love but he also hates certain people. Read the verse below to see the kind of people God hates.

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

As seen clearly, God hates a proud person, a liar, people who shed innocent blood, a person with a wicked heart and a false witness. These are evil people and in verse 16 the Bible says they are an abomination to God. Remember how abominate is also a synonym of the word hate.

But today, people say we Christians are never to hate anybody but love everybody in the world. It is stupid because that would make us bastards. But as children of God, we are to hate what our father hates and love what he loves.

Let me ask you, do you love the wicked, the people who shed blood, the false witness etc? If you do, then you are a bastard and not a child of God. You don't have the fear of the Lord that's why you don't hate evil men whom the Lord hates.

13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

It is quite ridiculous, because these people who teach that we should love everybody, if you ask them if they love the guys below, they will say no. Yet they teach love everybody.

Adolph Hitler
Osama Bin Laden
Shekau
Murderous Herdsmen etc

Look, God hates all workers of iniquity, but here you are allowing social media and the politically correct liars to deceive you into loving that which your father hates.

5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

God hates the evil doers, but you want to love them and sit with the wicked because you have been brainwashed that Christianity is all love.

5 I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.

5 The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Now, there are some verses these people will try to use to say we ought to love everybody. They turn those verses on their head to say what they are not really saying.

The first is:

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

They pick verse 44 and say Jesus said we should love our enemies. Yes that's very correct because it came from our Lord Jesus Christ. He's telling us not to hate our personal enemies. An example is someone who does us wrong at work or stole the credit for something we did at work. We are not to hate that person for that but do good to them.

Now here's the thing with these people: When I say I hate a child molester/pedophile, they will say "you are not supposed to hate anybody because Jesus said to love your enemies". How is a pedophile my enemy that I'm supposed to love him? Has he done me any wrong? Did he molest me as a child or molest my child? No. I only hate him because he's evil. He's destroying the lives of children, and you expect me to love him? You can't love children and say you also love pedophiles who hurt children.

A pedophile is an evil person whom God hates and therefore you should hate as well. If you love that pedophile, guess what will happen? You will relax and lose guard such that he will come close to you to the point of molesting your child. You are to stay away from him. He has to be shunned, which is a synonym of hate.

Now, can you say you are obeying the command of love your enemies when you tell your kids to stay away from a known child molester? No you are not. You are not also being disobedient to it because Jesus is not teaching in that passage that you should love evil people like pedophiles. He's only saying you should love your personal enemies by doing good to them just as Good loves his personal enemies by giving them rain and sunshine. Does that now mean God loves murderers, wicked people, evil doers etc? No, cos I just showed you verses that shows him hating them.

Another objection this people will put up is that they will say hatred is a work of the flesh. Then they'll say Christians are not supposed to hate because they should always walk in the spirit not the flesh. They quote the below verse.

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

Look, not all hatred is wrong and not all hatred is right. If I hate my enemies, then I'm wrong. But if I hate evil and evil doers, then I'm right. Even Jesus commended a whole church in Ephesus for having hatred.

6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate

Jesus also expressed anger at the Church in Pergamos for not having hatred for the doctrine which he hates

14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.

Some set of people will say they prefer to play safe by loving everybody. They don't know that doing such is like calling on the wrath of God to fall on them.

2 And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the Lord? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the Lord.

As seen above, Jehoshaphat tried to play cool by loving everybody, even the ungodly. Guess what? That made the wrath of God to be upon him. The evil people that are brainwashing you to love everybody are actually working towards the wrath of God falling on you. That is their aim, but you can't see it because you are now politically correct. They also want you to be in enemity with God

4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

To see that we are not to love everybody, kindly read fhe below passage which gives some of the requirements to making heaven.

Psalm 15 (KJV)
2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
3 He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
4 In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.

As seen above, to make heaven, you have to be righteous and you have to love your neighbor and have contemn for a vile person. Contemn is another synonym for the word hate as seen in the Thesaurus above.

But people have mistaken love your neighbor to mean we have to love EVERYBODY. If the Bible says we are to have hate for a vile person, right in the same passage that speaks of love for neighbor, shouldn't that tell you that it simply means we are not to love everybody? So clearly, love your neighbor doesn't mean love everybody. Or else, why are told to hate a vile person? Having hate for a vile person means we are not to love everybody.

Amen.

Cc lalasticlala
CAPSLOCKED, Hahn, hopefullanlord,vic2ree,hakeem34, Martinez39, xxsabrinaxx,you all were right all the while about the Christian God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by Shepherd00: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

What a sorry fellow you are. Here you are trying to sound all nice, but your words gave you away. You called me a thug without any evidence to show I exhibit thuggery. It only shows the hate in you which slipped out of your mouth despite you trying to conceal it in your heart.

You couldn't dispute the thread, so you took the chicken route by calling me a thug.
I called you a thug because of the tune of your words. You are quarrelling and fighting with words.

You are very hash and abrasive. You respond and react to those who disagree with you with venom. You are combative and hostile. It shows if you were facing them you could hit them with your fist. You must also agree with Christians fighting, yeah?

It shows if the police won't get you, you will kill them, since you are convince God is okay if you hate them.

Hating people is murdering them alBHAGDADI.

In a broader earthly meaning, hatred includes hostility, murder,
and revenge, which involve longing for someone’s death. Murder lies hid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by alBHAGDADI: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Shepherd00:

I called you a thug because of the tune of your words. You are quarrelling and fighting with words.

You are very hash and abrasive. You respond and react to those who disagree with you with venom. You are combative and hostile. It shows if you were facing them you could hit them with your fist. You must also agree with Christians fighting, yeah?

It shows if the police won't get you, you will kill them, since you are convince God is okay if you hate them.

Hating people is murdering them alBHAGDADI.

In a broader earthly meaning, hatred includes hostility, murder,
and revenge, which involve longing for someone’s death. Murder lies hid

According to you, Jesus was a thug for using harsh words against the pharisees.

Matthew 23:33 (KJV)
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by Shepherd00: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Adolph Hitler
Osama Bin Laden
Shekau
Murderous Herdsmen etc

The first is:

Psalm 15 (KJV)

Amen.

Cc lalasticlala
God does not hate people, God hates the evil in them which makes them take those evil actions.

Read all the scriptures you used, you'd see that IT IS THE ACTIONS, DEEDS, NOT THE PEOPLE HE HATES.
Stop misrepresenting God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by alBHAGDADI: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Shepherd00:

God does not hate people, God hates the evil in them which makes them take those evil actions.

Read all the scriptures you used, you'd see that IT IS THE ACTIONS, DEEDS, NOT THE PEOPLE HE HATES.
Stop misrepresenting God.

Blind bat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by Shepherd00: 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
If your rage and hate will allow your vision to be clear you'd see that the Lord's issue was with the Acts of the Pharisees not them themselves.

How many of them for saved afterwards? many. How many priests? Many.

Jesus DOES NOT HATE PEOPLE, IF HE DOES, HE shouldn't die for them. He is still saving souls today. The worsts of criminals, homosexuals, ritual killers, muslims, atheists, prostitutes, are still being saved today.

For God so loved the World...

For while we were yet Sinners, Christ died for us...

Romans 5:7-8 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

It wasn't for his friends he died for. He died for his enemies. For we were enemies of God by nature

Romans 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Colossians 1:21 And you, that were sometime alienated ~~~and enemies in your mind by wicked works~~~, yet now hath he reconciled

alBHAGDADI, these people you hate and kill in your intentions are Romans 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

And we were all like them once in the past. You are like Jonah who haven received salvation, wished that God shd kill others whom he felt were too sinful.
What did God say to him?
C.E.V.Jonah 4:10-11 But the LORD said: You are concerned about a vine that you did not plant or take care of, a vine that grew up in one night and died the next. In that city of Nineveh there are more than 120,000 people who cannot tell right from wrong, and many cattle are also there. Don't you think I should be concerned about that big city?

Nineveh was the Capital of Assyria. A Nation that was so evil. They weren't Jews, God's people, but He didn't them. He'd rather they repent than be destroyed.

Where you get this your gospel from sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by Shepherd00: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Blind bat

Why didn't He destroy Nineveh then?

Why is the world still standing with all the evil going on.

Why are the Muslims still increasing with all the violence they perpetrate everyday?

Why are you still alive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by Shepherd00: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

If you equate yourself and how you react to peole here to Jesus, then the Pharisees wld've had a raw deal of beatings from the Lord's Angels.

Do you know more than a legion of Angels were already with Him? But, yet he only disputed with them. never used a personal insult on anyone directly.

If Jesus was like you, ah, no one for get salvation o. Na beat beat him for beat and kill people.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by OkCornel(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This also applies to you after calling me a Satanist many times on this platform.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Jesusjnr food is ready,this is what you like...this is what you stand for,this is what you believe in,I guess you will be glad to read this
Hey dear. How are you doing?

Are you ready to talk?

If yes, not here for you know where to reach me. Thanks.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hey dear. How are you doing?

Are you ready to talk?

If yes, not here for you know where to reach me. Thanks.
lolz....
This is the talking,me quoting you on NL,that is it,..me criticising what you post that doesn't go down well with me and me praising you when your post what is sane. I have been talking!
Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Michellekabod2:
lolz....
This is the talking,me quoting you on NL,that is it,..me criticising what you post that doesn't go down well with me and me praising you when your post what is sane. I have been talking!
OK I meant talk to me.

But I get your point.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by alBHAGDADI: 4:20am On Jul 01, 2019
Shepherd00:

Why didn't He destroy Nineveh then?

Why is the world still standing with all the evil going on.

Why are the Muslims still increasing with all the violence they perpetrate everyday?

Why are you still alive?

You keep exhibiting foolishness.

You ask why God didn't destroy Nineveh. He didn't because they repented from their evil ways upon hearing the word of God from Jonah.

Have you asked yourself why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah? He destroyed them cos they failed to listen to Lot's preaching against them. They even tried to rape the angels that came to witness their evil. They were not ready to repent which shows how evil they were. Therefore, God expressed his anger towards them.

This one say Muslims are increasing. You are very foolish and it's obvious. With serial bombings, Muslim on Muslim violence and wars in the middles east, you are still carried away with the propaganda of fastest growing religion.

Look, go and sleep.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by alBHAGDADI: 4:25am On Jul 01, 2019
Shepherd00:

If you equate yourself and how you react to peole here to Jesus, then the Pharisees wld've had a raw deal of beatings from the Lord's Angels.

Do you know more than a legion of Angels were already with Him? But, yet he only disputed with them. never used a personal insult on anyone directly.

If Jesus was like you, ah, no one for get salvation o. Na beat beat him for beat and kill people.

Stop being foolish. You are just littering my thread with stupidity. Who told you the type of hatred preached on this thread is the type encourages killing? Did Jesus kill the Pharisees? No.

Guess what? Jesus beat those traders at the temple. If you were alive that day, you would have called him a thug and a hater. Your foolish self won't see that what he did was hatred for evildoers messing his father's house.

Shame on you
Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by LifestyleTonite: 4:41am On Jul 01, 2019
Shepherd00:

If your rage and hate will allow your vision to be clear you'd see that the Lord's issue was with the Acts of the Pharisees not them themselves.

How many of them for saved afterwards? many. How many priests? Many.

Jesus DOES NOT HATE PEOPLE, IF HE DOES, HE shouldn't die for them. He is still saving souls today. The worsts of criminals, homosexuals, ritual killers, muslims, atheists, prostitutes, are still being saved today.

For God so loved the World...

For while we were yet Sinners, Christ died for us...

Romans 5:7-8 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

It wasn't for his friends he died for. He died for his enemies. For we were enemies of God by nature

Romans 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Colossians 1:21 And you, that were sometime alienated ~~~and enemies in your mind by wicked works~~~, yet now hath he reconciled

alBHAGDADI, these people you hate and kill in your intentions are Romans 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

And we were all like them once in the past. You are like Jonah who haven received salvation, wished that God shd kill others whom he felt were too sinful.
What did God say to him?
C.E.V.Jonah 4:10-11 But the LORD said: You are concerned about a vine that you did not plant or take care of, a vine that grew up in one night and died the next. In that city of Nineveh there are more than 120,000 people who cannot tell right from wrong, and many cattle are also there. Don't you think I should be concerned about that big city?

Nineveh was the Capital of Assyria. A Nation that was so evil. They weren't Jews, God's people, but He didn't them. He'd rather they repent than be destroyed.

Where you get this your gospel from sef?

Didn't you see where Jonah pleaded with God not to destroy Nineveh because many people there didn't know wrong from right? But evil people know wrong from right, they just choose evil. They've heard the word of God several times but still prefer to be evil. Such people God hates. But you love them. It shows you are not a child of God.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by MuttleyLaff: 6:59am On Jul 01, 2019
Shepherd00:
Why not? Didn't you agree with Albagadi that Jesus says Christians shd hate the wicked enemies?
So are you implying or trying to paint SSA people living and enjoying a strictly monogamous SSA relationship lifestyle, as enemies then, erhn Shepherd00?

Hate crimes against SSA people do not happen often maybe in more developed countries but in the Middle East region, Africa and parts of Asia, its a very huge problem and concern. SSA people may not be killed for being that, in Europe or the US but they still have to contend and deal with toxic hate. Unfortunately people like you Shepherd00, use false religion and use the Bible incorrectly, as your reasoning but in reality its a ruse, because you use that, as a mask and/or an excuse, to hide your own insecurity, ignorance and prejudice.

It is only an enemy of progress person that would do something like that when people are getting killed and hunted down because of their SSA sexuality

Shepherd00:
And what do you mean by, "I am not OK with someone like you, who persecutes homosexuals"
Who are the people you are okay with to Persecute the homosexuals?
I mean I might be OK with you in other or most matters, but on the issue of your stance and position of demonising, persecuting and discriminating against SSA people living and enjoying a strictly monogamous SSA relationship lifestyle, I am not OK with you on that.

Shepherd00:
Are you this daft? You are still talking about what Sodomy was called before English language gained global prominence and they tried to name it, but you slyly refuse to talk about how long the Act of homosexuality has been in existence.
It is only a dafter person, who wouldnt know that homosexuality is an ancient as the world

Shepherd00:
MuttleyLaff, can you be honest for once? Were men having sex with men in the days of Abraham? Was YHWH okay with it?
If we are talking at all, about SSA people living and enjoying a strictly monogamous SSA relationship lifestyle, then of course God loves these people, as much as He loves you and I and is OK with their lifestyle

Shepherd00:
The Act may not have been called homosexuality then, but has the practice changed from what it was?

Does satan still receive glory from that act?
I imagine that Satan will take great pride or pleasure in any relationship act bordering on infidelity, promiscuity and the cult practice of having sex with others, as a form of idolatry and/or deity worship.

Shepherd00:
Anytime you are caught, you begin the antics of 'the truth is too big for you. or you are not ready for the truth'. Liar liar lair liar liar lair.
It is because you arent ready to discover that many of the so-called truths you were raised with and forced to believe, are not truths at all

Shepherd00:
You said the Bible commands believers to hate their enemies, why aren't you happy that we hate your sodomic acts? Hypocrite. You took side with wicked alBHAGDADI because I took a stance against what he said even when you know he is wrong. You are a terrible person MuttleyLaff.
You too like gossip Shepherd00, ah-ha, kilo de? Gossip reflects the insecurity of those who initiate it. Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots

Shepherd00:
I don't agree with the atheists on so many issues, but when Lordreed made a correct comment I agreed with him. If you are wrong i'll disagree with you. I don't disagree wirh people because I hate them. But your actions here shows that you're taking thinks here personal to a point that you can hate me by siding the evil just because the person saying is against me.
Pftt! Me take this personal, you must be in la, la land and high on something. Are you sure you're still normal bayii. Is weed by any chance your best friend, because nothing wey igbo no fit cause pesin ooo. Hin bin like say, igbo don scatter this your head yafin comot. Shepherd00 you must now be an original Igbo man. Pardon the pun.

Shepherd00:
This does not answer my question MuttleyLaff.
Did the Bible say men were sexing men or not?

I'm asking this because you said I was saying what the Bible did not say. So, pls answer me.
Yes, the Bible specified what kind of men were sexing men. Your problem in understanding these scriptures, is that you are using an umbrella classification and so without seeing or recognising the distinctions and types of men sexing other men. For example, there are qadesh men sexing other men, there were promicuous men sexing other men, there were unfaithful men sexing other men, there were straight men switching to sex other men etcetera

Shepherd00:
Straight men having uncontrollable strong desires for homosex? Do you listen to yourself? Straight men do not have sexual urges for fellow men, that is why they are called STRAIGHT men.
Shepherd00, out of character, means behaving not within one's natural personality. Those straight men Shepherd00, were behaving very unlike the way they would normally behave, they are being very uncharacteristic to switch to having sexual desires with fellow men

Shepherd00:
Straight men are not even Bisexuals, so how can they have strong sexual desires for other men. The unclothedness of another man does not arouse me one bit, how then will I have strong uncontrollable desires for sex with him?
Shepherd00, when forbidden lust becomes uncontrollable, it is a bad thing, very very bad thing and bad news

Shepherd00:
Is there a lie you'd not try to tell to twist clearly stated scriptures?
I leave the lies for you to do because you are far better than me, at telling lies, that I wont even try to, besides God abhors lying, so I am not keen on it, like you habitually are

Shepherd00:
Before, you said Paul wasn't even referring to homosexuality in Rom1, again, you changed and said, Paul coined up the term. Again, you said Paul was referring to Temple Prostitution not homosexuality, yet again, you said, Paul meant men who over power others and rape them, Now it's straight men having uncontrollable sexual desires for fellow men? MuttleyLaff, you nauseate me.
Dont get it twisted Shepherd00, I have always typed that Apostle Paul was not in any of his letters, referring to homosexuality per se

There is this common and unbroken strong thread going through Leviticus 20:13, 1 Timothy 1:10 and 1 Corinthians 6:9 and it ties them together but it eludes the most astute. Peoples perception of this matter isnt what they think and learned it to be. Shepherd00, fyi, what Paul was condemning in Romans 1, 1 Timothy 1:10 and 1 Corinthians 6:9 was the infidelity, promiscuity and the cult practice of having sex with patrons as a form of deity worship. This custom was rampant and happened in the Old Testament in the lands before the Israelites arrived as I've now several times mentioned.

Shepherd00:
So the men Paul talked about there were straight men, not homosexuals?
Yes that is right and/or correct that, the men Paul talked about there in Romans 1:27, were straight men, and not natural born homosexuals

Shepherd00:
Okay, pls answer me this: Why do you classify them as 'Straight' men.
Your wish is my command. There are classified as straight, because they are just like you, being someone naturally attracted to the opposite

Now if you Shepherd00 being a certified bonafide and confirmed straight male, suddenly begins having desires men and then eventually sleep with men, it will open to question your true behaviour, your true nature, your true character before you switched or upgraded

Shepherd00:
But you said God hates sinners so Christians shd too, so I ask you again, why aren't you celebrating me for doing what you say is right?
I havent and never said it is right to be against homosexual or SSA people living and enjoying a strictly monogamous SSA relationship lifestyle

Shepherd00:
What is 'me' entering the gate of heaven have to do with anything in this discuss?
What it has to do with the discussion, is that I am not celebrating you because you're not going to smell the gates of heaven and that is for the reason of you being homophobic. What's there to celebrate if you dont have a get in, erhn?

Shepherd00:
First you admited that homosexuality is a form of worship to satan. Thank you for that.
Delusions of reference. I am sorry for you. SMH. O ma se ooo.

Shepherd00:
But you lie by saying that homosexuality has types. a good type and a wrong type. If there's a good type. God wld commend a couple who engaged in it, but na only mouth you make. At last you denied saying God permits it.
God permitted at least one SSA reference in both sides of the Bible. Jesus commended a SSA in the New Testament

Shepherd00:
Your lies plenty. Do you still know that lying is the language of satan?
I please to hear you that lying is the language of satan, but what and who is holding you back from embracing the truth about the lies the church have concocted up, changing the original and true meanings of words in the Bible, just for the sake to demonise, persecute, discriminate SSA people

The church has with these lies, misled someone like you, who persecutes homosexuals and hates ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex strictly monogamous relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour are doing something wrong evil and bad

Shepherd00:
Who says I hate you? I don't. I only hate the ACT OF HOMOSEXUALITY YOU PRACTICE.
"so me hating you is right and scriptural as far as you are concerned, why then aren't you happy? "
- by Shepherd00: 4:33pm On Jun 30

Your admission of hate, right there above in your own words, is glaring for all to see and read. I rest my case

Shepherd00:
BTW, shouldn't you be congratulating me for hating you since you are everywhere hailing alBHAGDADI for hating sinners and calling us to do same?
I cant congratulate you or alBHAGDADI for being against two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex strictly monogamous relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour are doing something wrong evil and bad

Shepherd00:
I don't hate you. I don't have any malicious intends against you. Sincerely, I pray you genuinely repent, because you are truly lost. The lies you tell? Your Pride? It takes someone with very serious minded demons in them to twist the Word of God like you do.
In a manner that is appropriate and suitable in the circumstances, you are actually with this comment talking of yourself. Well done, clap, clap clap applause.

Shepherd00:
I don tire for you sef. You agreed with your buddy Al, saying God hates sinners and you are a Sodomite', if I hate you (Which I don't), I shd be commended.
God hates the qadesh. He doesnt hate SSA people living and enjoying a strictly monogamous SSA relationship lifestyle, rather He loves them , just the same way He loves you and I, because where love abides, there God is and therein, you'll find God

Shepherd00:
alBHAGDADI, come over here, MuttleyLaff says God does not hate him, but you know he is a Sodomite', so he deserves to be hates right?

Pls tell him to suck it up and enjoy the hate, after all, he agrees with you.
Who you calling a sodomite, hmm? Shepherd00, you should outgrow spreading fake news nau. When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers isnt it, erhn?. SMH.

PS: Shepherd00, why are at least two of your own posts that I've responded to are missing and/or hidden from view? Are you on a ban and had notifications that those two posts at least are hidden from anyone seeing what you typed ni? I dont see at two of your posts on the thread, I have responded to. I see my responses to them with me quoting you before their disappearnces, but dont I see your original ones, the original quotes anymore. Small time, people like you and especially .... will always cry wolf and blame others for being the reason behind your self inflicted problems that you actually caused by yourselves with your bad deeds and actions

The below are your two missing posts, I no longer can see being visible:
1/ https://www.nairaland.com/5268515/why-christians-should-not-fall/2#79811072
2/ https://www.nairaland.com/5268515/why-christians-should-not-fall/2#79817469
Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by Shepherd00: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Stop being foolish. You are just littering my thread with stupidity. Who told you the type of hatred preached on this thread is the type encourages killing? Did Jesus kill the Pharisees? No.

Guess what? Jesus beat those traders at the temple. If you were alive that day, you would have called him a thug and a hater. Your foolish self won't see that what he did was hatred for evildoers messing his father's house.

Shame on you
See? You are a thug indeed and a liar too.

Post where it says Jesus beat the Money changers and watch me disgrace you.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by alBHAGDADI: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Shepherd00:

See? You are a thug indeed and a liar too.

Post where it says Jesus beat the Money changers and watch me disgrace you.

Mugu grin

John 2:13-16
13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;
16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by OkCornel(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
How can a believer repay evil with good if such a believer is full of hatred for evil doers?

Again I'll say this, hate the action, not the person!

Where did Jesus encourage his followers to hate a particular set of people?

Smh...
Re: Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate by alBHAGDADI: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof / Not All Humans Are Humans / Ex-muslim Ishaku Exposes Buhari's Plan To Islamize Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 278
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.