Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper (52528 Views)

Nigeria Junior Secondary School English & Maths Exam Papers In 1946 / 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by Jaybnjamin(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
I will choose reading things fall apart than to sit for such exam.
Even a graduate in the department of geography can't even spell some of the terms in this question paper
grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by gurunlocker: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
Question 2. 1) It came through terrorism of Uthman Dan Fodio, they have started the process again in the last 4 years. shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by BlackfireX: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
Some people grand parents can't answer those questions o....

Including there grand children today.

Argue with luggard
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

Whats difficult here ,which school did u attend please

Seriously I'm also confused. This exam is a "JSS 1 level exam"
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by Petersamuel8(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
the value of education is gradually declining
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by selemempe: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

abeg help me ask am o...buharists are stupid sha. Tolexanda is a buharist

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by magzey: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
i was a science Student then at the time of the Exams but my cousin sister pass it. grin grin grin

Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by xpool(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
jideflash:
my papa carry 1st for this exam
Must everything be a joke?
What if you children read this as your contribution to knowledge in the internet tomorrow, and what kind of daddy would they call you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by Amah70: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
Tolexander:
These questions for middle 4 students?

Me wey study geography for a reputable federal university, throughout my 4years of studying , I wasn’t given these kind of questions in any of my exams.

Little wonder people with just ordinary school certificates were better than the nowaday graduates

They can't answer the type of questions of these days.
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by mrvitalis(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
Tolexander:
Obafemi Awolowo University

Moreover, did I tell you that they are too difficult for me to answer or what is your point? undecided
No wonder western schools that give people prof without phd
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by Tolexander: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

No wonder western schools that give people prof without phd
i still dey wonder how telecommunication service got to that cave you dwell in

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by mrvitalis(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
Tolexander:
i still dey wonder how telecommunication service got to that cave you dwell in
Well i come from the most educated state in nigeria

So who is from a cave

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by guiddoti: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
ValCon888:
Look at the simple exams they passed. They got foreign scolarships on this and came back to steal the country's wealth on the pretext of fighting for independence.

Today their children and grandchildren are studying abroad.
hahahagrin Thunder fire Satan haha
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by agro100(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by Tolexander: 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

Well i come from the most educated state in nigeria

So who is from a cave
and where is that?
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by mrvitalis(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
Tolexander:
and where is that?
Google bro
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by arrestdarrester: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
Middle IV kwa? As in...?
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by Alimoney: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
Tolexander:
this doesn’t correspond to what is on ground

I swear..
People just come in and do not read,

Next thing boom!!!!
They start making funny comments.
I thought I was the only one that observed that the comments was bereft of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by toluwalona: 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
see questions
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by Tolexander: 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

Google bro
no need,

My subscription is for something more reasonable than that
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
Simple questions. history part is even the simplest . Can you imagine?
Three questions to answer ONE!! And it won't be more than half a page of a foolscap sef?
What Wakanda primary school question be that. That says a lot about NORTHERN education.

Catchment Area/Educationally Less Developed State na here e start.

As a fresher those days, they gave me six questions to answer FOUR(+ subset of questions) number one is always compulsory.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Tolexander:
Obafemi Awolowo University

Moreover, did I tell you that they are too difficult for me to answer or what is your point? undecided
Tolexander:
These questions for middle 4 students?

Me wey study geography for a reputable federal university, throughout my 4years of studying , I wasn’t given these kind of questions in any of my exams.

Little wonder people with just ordinary school certificates were better than the nowaday graduates
You contradicted yourself and on the process, made your school look like a playground. I did Geography in WAEC and the question is what we see in map reading, apart from the question on Islam.

it's a simple one for geography students in secondary school. Though, I don't know what 'level 4' class should be in this era.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by chinchum(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Not really difficult. I started drawing Map of Africa and identifying countries with certain natural resources in S.S. 2....... Which is quite related to part IV

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by Tolexander: 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You contradicted yourself and on the process, made your school look like a playground. I did Geography in WAEC and the question is what we see in map reading, apart from the question on Islam.

it's a simple one for geography students in secondary school. Though, I don't know what 'level 4' class should be in this era.
i know what O’level geography looks like. I thought SSS3 geography for a year before answering the clarion call

Definitely not this kinda question anymore.
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by Mekanus(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
This exam no hard na
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by Lordthruce: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
This number one question is really tough
Even in final year I can't answer this one?

Wait who told them geography is only about map�
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by Demogorgon(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

Assinnn.. I'm actually surprised some people on here saying the questions are difficult...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Tolexander:
i know what O’level geography looks like. I thought SSS3 geography for a year before answering the clarion call

Definitely not this kinda question anymore.
I am tempted to call you a liar, but won't.

So, you mean to say you were never given a map to read and locate places? How did you study geography and you can't draw the map of Africa? At least at the secondary level, Nigeria should do.

This isn't a subject to drag on. Open an SSCE geography text book and you'll see a modified version of those questions under map reading since you never taught your students.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by Cherrybae(f): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
jideflash:
my papa carry 1st for this exam

Chia, people can lie ooooh
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by nwodopetre(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
this question get as it be for the indomie generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.