Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals (39576 Views)

I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors / Zahra Buhari Reveals Her Son Looks Like Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Sunnycliff(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Believing Buhari is like believing a chicken to fly like the height and altitude of an eagle

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by tunjilee003: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
ogbeni action is louder than voice... you better take us to the next level you promised
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by jaxxy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Actions sir
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Ewedegubbler: 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
Like for Buhari, share for uncle ruckus
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Dee60: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
3 years 11 months you mean to say sir?

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by AreaFada2: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
When GEJ built hundreds of Almajiri schools they called him clueless.

Now look. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by wink2015(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals

By Wisdom Nwedene

President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed what he will do in the next four years of his tenure.

Igbere TV recalls that Buhari defeated the Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar in the general election held early this year.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV, Buhari said he will spend the next four years working with the State and Local Governments to ensure that no Nigerian child is kept out of school.

He said : "We will spend the next four years working with the State and Local Governments to ensure that no Nigerian child is kept out of school; and that Governments provide the infrastructure, teachers, curricula and teaching materials necessary for basic education."

More details soon....

Source :http://igberetvnews.com/802131/what-i-will-do-in-the-next-four-years-buhari-reveals/

What Nigeria need is restructuring into a proper federal structure.

We need a leader that will address the problems in the power sector and proffer working solutions.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by obembet(f): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
If you can solve this problem in north alone, Nigeria will be okay

3 Likes

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by kerzhim(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
May Almighty Allah help you in your course. Nigerians will not appreciate you now..... But we the little ones that beleive in you will keep supporting for the next four years.
Next Level is too real.
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by CoolAmbience(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:
Useless man. Do these things instead.

1)stop your brothers from killing other people or else they will kill them back.

2) restructure the country since you have the national assembly in your pocket.

That's all we need from your lifeless body

Illiterate!
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Temptee101(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
This dullard should just help us drink sniper

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by WHITELIGHTER: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
The "I will" president

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by AngelicBeing: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
czarina:
Like for Buhari, share for this emoji - cool
Hian, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by asawanathegreat(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
Buhari is the father of the nation not OBJ
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Otunski: 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
Me Already know what you will do in your next 4 yrs. These are listed below among others:
1. Appoint more of your Hausa Fulani brothers to political offices
2. PDP will receive more and more blames from you for your abysmal performance in the Last four years.
3. Lies and propaganda from your APC will be intensified
4. Use EFCC to intimidate your critics .
5. Gallivant up and down under the guise of foreign trips with no tangible results to show.
Just to mention but few.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by mmadu5(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Useless president death awaits you. A president with vision would work on attracting investors .start by working on the power sector . We can't even boast of having light in Nigeria for 3 days ..death by fire
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by gurunlocker: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
Dammit! This man is a mistake that will cost the country another 20 years to fix.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Cherrybae(f): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
I repeat Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria

Buhari is God sent to Nigerians. A man after God's heart.

They hate him because they can't steal again

They hate him for upholding the rule of law

They hate for his fight against corruption

Baba we the Nigerian youths are solidly behind you

Ride on
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
Wait you will spend four years putting people in school?

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2019

4 Likes

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by sheller(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
should we tell him?

Atiku is coming Baba

(Livebyday) stay off my quote
fellow niaralanders help me beg him
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by jrusky(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
sexyking1:
No need reading this, let me help him;
I will fight corruption
I will make #1 = $1
I will defeat book haram in 1year
I will not islamize Nigeria
I will obey court order
I will appoint from all region
I will employ 100m youths
I will tackle hunger etc

And the useless *I will* goes on endlessly with nothing to show.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by farouk2much(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
Noise maker........

Useless oldman

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
Dem wan to tell u a story
Story story o - Fela
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by davillian(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:
Useless man. Do these things instead.

1)stop your brothers from killing other people or else they will kill them back.

2) restructure the country since you have the national assembly in your pocket.

That's all we need from your lifeless body
You de mind am.
Keep the children in school while their parents are killed

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Skido000: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
Make unah beg dis man make him do better Tinz hi,
D graduate we av already neva get job
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by CableWire: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
This dude is just dead on arrival...you simply can't be serious if getting every child in school is the only feat on your useless 'next level mantra'.

a. What happens to the insecurity all over the country?
b. Travelers were trapped in Benin-Ore road few days ago that made one soul (one out of the lil% eating with golden spoon) to hire heli for pick-up. A pack were recently kidnapped on Akure-Ondo road some days ago. So, what's the fate of the masses who mumulishly voted you in the second time as regards infrastructure?
Where's *the destiny of our road network*? (if I may put it this way)

c. No need talking about our health sector and other sectors of our economy.

Honestly, I weep for this country but posterity will judge you and your team.

3 Likes

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by sexyking1: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
jrusky:

And the useless *I will* goes on endlessly with nothing to show.
No more blame it on Jonathan, now is I will period
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by shedy03(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
you will do nothing joor. finish your time and go.
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by doublecross(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
Swargu:
Wait you will spend four years putting people in school?
i just don't understand this so called president. i don't even think he saw the four walls of a school. so clueless!
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by FLYFIRE(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
We REJECT EVERY MANIPULATED/STOLEN ELECTION RESULTS IN JESUS NAME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not A Nigerian - Professor Soremekun / Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) / Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.