Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals (39575 Views)

I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors / Zahra Buhari Reveals Her Son Looks Like Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by kerzhim(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
benny4wax:
I am so sorry for you. Your type will see white colour and call it black. I pray your future be like the 8 years of Buharis rule. If you are not wicked, better say amen.
... And may your entire miserable life remain in darkness if you pretend not to see the efforts of the current administration on reviving the already battared image of this country from the hands of your kinds.
I will just assume that your life will remain misrable if you dare quote me back. Oloriburuku aye ati orun nie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by benny4wax(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
It is very evident you are foolish but I won't continue throwing banters at a nincompoop. What is my business with either PDP or APC? as far as I am concerned both are two sides of a coin. I and many others like yourself voted for change but were given chains in return. The economy of our dear country is in an all time low. We can either continue blaming PDP for the damage or we can collectively fix it. This is a democracy, criticism of government performance is very much allowed cus it makes the criticized to sit up. We want mr president to sit up. Let the dullard get to work and stop ranting up and down like a broken record.
kerzhim:

... And may your entire miserable life remain in darkness if you pretend not to see the efforts of the current administration on reviving the already battared image of this country from the hands of your kinds.
I will just assume that your life will remain misrable if you dare quote me back. Oloriburuku aye ati orun nie!
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Heffalump(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
We already know: Ruga
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by kerzhim(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
benny4wax:
It is very evident you are foolish but I won't continue throwing banters at a nincompoop. What is my business with either PDP or APC? as far as I am concerned both are two sides of a coin. I and many others like yourself voted for change but were given chains in return. The economy of our dear country is in an all time low. We can either continue blaming PDP for the damage or we can collectively fix it. This is a democracy, criticism of government performance is very much allowed cus it makes the criticized to sit up. We want mr president to sit up. Let the dullard get to work and stop ranting up and down like a broken record.
I won't be here exchanging abusive words with you..... I never imagined you could engage in a constructive criticism like you just did. Why throwing tantrum in the first instance? We are all entittled to our opinions rather than trying to be abusive in every situation we finds our selves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by benny4wax(m): 12:10am On Jun 29, 2019
My sincerest apology to you for the wrong use of words, I also never imagined you could engage in a constructive criticism too.
kerzhim:

I won't be here exchanging abusive words with you..... I never imagined you could engage in a constructive criticism like you just did. Why throwing tantrum in the first instance? We are all entittled to our opinions rather than trying to be abusive in every situation we finds our selves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by booksrite(f): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2019
kerzhim:

cry
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by booksrite001: 2:59am On Jul 02, 2019
benny4wax:
My sincerest apology to you for the wrong use of words, I also never imagined you could engage in a constructive criticism too.

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu To Set New Minimum Wage Next Week / Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders / 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.