Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

"How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story (43788 Views)

Raped And Abused : I Am Confused, What Should I Do to save her ? / Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me / "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by Grandmisty: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
make she dey lie dey go.. cocaine is not an aphrodisiac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by trapQ: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
Keep basking in your euphoria of stupidity.
IamD18:
Okay!

Next customer please.

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by Originalsly: 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hmmm.... most victims do not share their ordeal period. Sharing it on Social Media is not as difficult. I thought she was... but guess she is just making this stuff up. Cocaine on her face?...and nose?... a drug deal will never be wasting coke like that. Even so... coke on the face would be of little concern to a victim.... the hurt...the pain... and how her life has changed will be her focus... and if she can tell ...she will name names. My take... attention seeker

1 Like

Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by nuelyoyo(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
Memberclub:
Twitter lies
Season 50 episode 14
if you are wise and sensible, or if you think before you type, you would know that it's difficult for someone to lie about being raped with her picture on her profile. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by shogsman(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by Yemisi87: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
I sense lies here
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
Summary: You are not a virgin.

We know dear and we are not expecting you to be a Virgin.

NEXT PLEASE....

Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by Aystarz: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
thesicilian:
What does she expect Twitter to do about it?

Same thing they always expect. A twitter pity party plus the attention that comes with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by Bizibi(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
Cocaine The story is incomplete but it is non of my biz
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by Mizwisdom(f): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Sorry dear, I wish you can report the ediot he goat to the appropriate authorities, you should have exposed his drug peddling too, I don't know why you didn't report him, I wish you well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by vicardino(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
Anyone accepting TBC??
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by AngelicBeing: 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:
Okay!

Next customer please.

tongue
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by jaxxy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
A cousin that is more or less like a stranger to u is that one cousin? To make matters worse a drug dealer? I’m sorry about her incident tho.
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by Mrpojj(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
realmedia:
A Nigeria lady went on twitter to lament how her cousin she trusted molested her and her family forced her to keep quiet in order to protect the family name and drug business..
Read screenshot from the story she shared online...

VIA >> https://kupelove..com/2019/06/how-my-cousin-raped-and-abused-me.html

It's a sad story
But I don't get why the strange part is that his father is an Anglican priest
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by Born2Breed(f): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!

If someone unknowingly gives you cocaine, the last thing you would do is fall asleep.

BTW, if you were indeed raped (it's possible) then if you didn't press criminal charges against the demon, then blame your damn self for this criminal to still be walking as a free man.

What are you saying? Coke works in two ways.

It either makes you sleep off or hyper active. Its depends on your system.

Do you know how many rape cases takes place daily. It take a LOT of courage to speak out. You won't understand until a female (close) friend,sister,mother,niece or daughter experience it.

It changes something in a woman, you either become so gentle and scared or you become so angry and aggressive.
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by Junkie1: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
OK BUT WHO ASKED YOU GOAN SIT DOWN WITH YOUR ATTENTION SEEKING ASS
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by ShawnT(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
See as rapists dash this guy likes
LearnITsmash:
Every day Nigerian ladies are always complaining of rape, when will our men ever complain naaa, undecided
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by raphy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
her type de twitter plenty looking for who to make them cum this rainy season.
let her just wear iron pant if she don't want her hole drill this rainy season.
and the cocain business every knows its in there blood.
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by Bestboy11513(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
Tales by Moonlight Twitter.

I'm finna go share my own story too.
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by akejujoe(f): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:
Stupid girl looking for fame
Stupid blogger looking for dumb visitors
Idiots would believe the story
you are very insensitive.Sharing this may probably be her own way of getting closure . Any man who forces himself on a woman is cursed
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by shomutuski(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:
Okay!

Next customer please.

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by Ramos16(m): 12:56am On Jun 28, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Every day Nigerian ladies are always complaining of rape, when will our men ever complain naaa, undecided

Oh shut up please, is it a competition?
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by Ramos16(m): 12:58am On Jun 28, 2019
Josephilemona:
after dressing seductively, you now claiming rape, why should a grown lady put on a night gown and sleep in sitting room, where anyone can just come in easily, just tell us you seduced him stylishly.
you are joking right?
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:26am On Jun 28, 2019
Born2Breed:

Do you know how many rape cases takes place daily. It take a LOT of courage to speak out. You won't understand until a female (close) friend,sister,mother,niece or daughter experience it.

It changes something in a woman, you either become so gentle and scared or you become so angry and aggressive.

i dont know what kind of rubbish you are talking about but if someone ever gives you coke, and you fall asleep, then that was NOT COKE....and you better ask for your money back. coke would never be a downer, and the only way you can counter the effect of cocaine (enlighten, awareness, fast heartbeat, sleep deprivation) is to take something that gets you down aka weed, alcohol, sleeping pills etc.

1 Like

Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by bukatyne(f): 5:12am On Jun 28, 2019
I am not going to explore the plausibility of the story(I do not know how cocaine actually works) so I believe it all.

If the lady wasn't satisfied with the way the family handled it, why isn she engaging them?

Or rather still, why is she not reporting to the Police and NDLEA since it is rape + drug abuse?

No, she comes to Twitter like there is anything we would/can do for her.

1 Like

Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by femi4: 5:34am On Jun 28, 2019
Lizilicious:
When i hear the word *RAPE*, I just hmmm
Shit happens
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by nihilistjnr: 6:02am On Jun 28, 2019
Cocaine put you to sleep? cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by Kingsaeedibn: 8:05am On Jun 28, 2019
akejujoe:
you are very insensitive.Sharing this may probably be her own way of getting closure . Any man who forces himself on a woman is cursed

No comment
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by armadeo(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2019
Born2Breed:

Cocaine doesnt make you knock out. It makes one hyperactive and feel ontop of the world.

While I understand that rape isnt a joke some women make light of it for small fame like the footballers case.

She may have been raped but that's definitely how it happened. If so then why is she lying?
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by stevestifler(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
youre just sick.... wait till it happens to your sister or girlfriend

MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!

If someone unknowingly gives you cocaine, the last thing you would do is fall asleep.

BTW, if you were indeed raped (it's possible) then if you didn't press criminal charges against the demon, then blame your damn self for this criminal to still be walking as a free man.
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
stevestifler:
youre just sick.... wait till it happens to your sister or girlfriend

again, one of the reason why rape is so rampant in Nigeria is because WOMEN keep quiet about such, so rapists feel they can keep on raping and raping, in total impunity!

the minute women start to press rape charges against these demons, is the day we will see changes on such matter

1 Like

Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
armadeo:

Cocaine doesnt make you knock out. It makes one hyperactive and feel ontop of the world.

While I understand that rape isnt a joke some women make light of it for small fame like the footballers case.

She may have been raped but that's definitely how it happened. If so then why is she lying?

exactly... cocaine can NEVER make someone fall asleep.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside / Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar / Babatunde Damilare Stabs Sex Worker In Lagos Over Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.