Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

"How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story (43775 Views)

Raped And Abused : I Am Confused, What Should I Do to save her ? / Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me / "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by Grandmisty: 12:34am On Jun 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

exactly... cocaine can NEVER make someone fall asleep.

cocaine makes a girl lose interest

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by booksrite001: 3:04am On Jul 02, 2019
grandmisty:
cocaine makes a girl lose interest

angry
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by granely(f): 6:02am On Jul 03, 2019
Memberclub:
Twitter lies
Season 50 episode 14
It's not a lie, I know her
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by NkayStory(f): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2019
As usual,the rapists on this thread are doubting her story and insulting her.

Nairaland males are the most disgusting bunch of crooks on earth.
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by NkayStory(f): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2019
thesicilian:
What does she expect Twitter to do about it?

Rapist apologist,your wife and kids will be brutally raped in future while you look on helplessly then you will understand how it feels.

Keep up with your nonsense,its a matter of time.
Re: "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story by seangy4konji: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
I hear things every day...

THis one tool cocaine and it was all over her face...

OK she was sleeping when she took the cocaine and she slept off...cocaine and you slept

Thunder weh go fire u.

Same cocaine e that if you take you fit waka from here reach Lagos you no go feel am.of dem shoot you self u got no know say bullet hit you as na hyper mode u go deh..

Ur fada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer / Suspects Who Stashed Stolen Money In Pants (Throwback Photos) / Babatunde Damilare Stabs Sex Worker In Lagos Over Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.