Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Korea Pop Dance Training Class @ University Of Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Korea Pop Dance Training Class @ University Of Lagos (1845 Views)

"People With 1st Class Work For Me" - 3rd Class University Graduate / Sworld See Class University Build By Davido Father Adeleke University.money Dey. / University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Korea Pop Dance Training Class @ University Of Lagos by Korea2015(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hello Lagosians! Here comes this once in a lifetime opportunity to learn about K_POP from professional choreographers. This 2-day class is open to dance enthusiasts, novices and professional dancers alike with a limited space. The Classes are absolutely free. Registration is based on first come first serve.
Registration Period: 28th June - 5th July 2019
Class period: 11th - 12th July, 2019
Time: 3.00pm - 5.00pm(daily)
Venue: Theatre Arts Hall, Department of Creative Arts, University of Lagos
To Apply: http:///2XxSHWd
#kpop #unilag #University #Universityoflagos #akoka #lagos #dance

Re: Korea Pop Dance Training Class @ University Of Lagos by GordonReid: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Thank you for sharing, I have a friend in Korea who was looking for dance classes.
Re: Korea Pop Dance Training Class @ University Of Lagos by EvanMacLeod: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
When I was in Korea, I saw them dancing, it's an amazing sight. Actually, I love Korean showbiz and follow many artists from the Kpop industry. Unfortunately, the Covid-19 is everywhere and it disrupts our normal life. And the main news of the Kpop industry is about artists who tested positive for Covid. So I'm waiting for the end of the pandemic so we can get back to normal. When that happens, the first thing I'll do is buy a BTS ticket and fly to their concert. In the meantime, I read my favorite blog and follow kpop news, and hope that 2021 will be better than this year. When I get back the opportunity to travel and attend music shows I will be really happy.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Past Questions And Answers For All Subjects- Download In PDF & Score 300+ / 25 Amazing Facts About Chickens You Probably Didn’t Know / I Need Info About Futminna Direct Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.