Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,246 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) (59254 Views)

Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) / Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by abdulyaro66(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
I’m buying bulk gift cards and bitcoins
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
chai grin

Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Racial disparity
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
corike:
The white dudes dey come marry Naija pretty ladies ,why our boiz they go married oyinbo quarter to grave oldies, na wayo be that oo no fair be play atall
The laff I dey laff ehn guy u Don kill me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Junkie1: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
THEIR JUST A BIG L
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Junkie1: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
THEIR JUST TOOK A BIG L
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Sluacoast(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ausrichie:
The laff I dey laff ehn guy u Don kill me grin grin
That guy funny abeg grin
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by stevolution5: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
If na igbo nd hausa nw, DRAMA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sluacoast:

That guy funny abeg grin
I swear quarter to grave grin grin
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Naija woman marries foreigner...

You go see as all im family go come out with pride. Even associate with our culture.

Lets not forget the couple will have connection...
Bullshit. This is the only time you see them identify with you people. When theu want something. You will never catch the guy dead wearing your traditional attire to work or hanging out with his friends.
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is the kinda news that make Niggerians bust a nut.
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Legendguru: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
oyinbo at brainwashed mode smh
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nice
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Bullshit. This is the only time you see them identify with you people. When theu want something. You will never catch the guy dead wearing your traditional attire to work or hanging out with his friends.

Why should he wear it to work?
What is my business with what he wears to work and hangouts?

My own is, if you wan marry person pikin, do it the honourable way. Give Caesar what belongs to him. After that, he can wear whatever he wants, I don't care ooo!!!
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Why should he wear it to work?
What is my business with what he wears to work and hangouts?

My own is, if you wan marry person pikin, do it the honourable way. Give Caesar what belongs to him. After that, he can wear whatever he wants, I don't care ooo!!!
Gibberish. Ceasar can kiss my black ass. If you think this means they respect your culture tuen you are deluded
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
What kinda white people are these? they look Abnormal and inadequate. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
LawyerKunle2:
Congratulations... But watch out for what will happen in next few months or years
catastrophies and Tragedies.
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Gibberish. Ceasar can kiss my black ass. If you think this means they respect your culture tuen you are deluded

Okay!!!
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Auxigen(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nice..
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Unlike the Igbos weddings grin grin
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Christani2c: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
READ BELOW

Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by salford1: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Philipino dem.
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by liberalchick(f): 12:04am On Jun 29, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
AntiBrutus:
But you see all these alfa males that won't allow us hear word.

Everytime "team foreign girls", this one na people wey never own IP for their life. Even to use am as ID card, let alone travel...

Last last, na to hook up with one lonely foreign grave for social media.

They will even marry billboard of white woman if you let them. #spits

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Topee10(m): 12:10am On Jun 29, 2019
It's cool
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by blackslayer: 5:59am On Jun 29, 2019
AntiBrutus:
But you see all these alfa males that won't allow us hear word.

Everytime "team foreign girls", this one na people wey never own IP for their life. Even to use am as ID card, let alone travel...

Last last, na to hook up with one lonely foreign grave for social media.

They will even marry billboard of white woman if you let them. #spits

lmfao.....this is some funny stuff!
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Milliej(f): 6:15am On Jun 29, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

With respect to co-dominance, more than two races can't manifest in their children simultaneously

I suppose Polygenic inheritance is more applicable here bro
Re: Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) by Sureguytalk(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2019
grin grin grin oya dey go your house.this your bad mouth
grandstar:
The bride is biracial. The dad's Chinese and the mum Caucasian. She's therefore Euroasian.

Now's she's married to a Naija, their kids will be half black, quarter white and quarter Chinese.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.