Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Nigerian Woman Exposes Maid Trying To Snatch Her Husband With Juju (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Exposes Maid Trying To Snatch Her Husband With Juju (Video) (1221 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Exposes Maid Trying To Snatch Her Husband With Juju (Video) by madrideternity: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
A Nigerian woman, Gift Antoine has taken to social media to accuse her maid of trying to snatch her husband with juju.

The woman shared photos of the items she alleged the maid tried to use to trap her husband.

Writing on Facebook, she said:

"This is the face of my Maid that brought charms to my house today I notice her face was not showing in my live video so here she is daughter's of Jezebel husband thief🖕she is from Anambra state her name is ogochukwu please everyone beware of her she is a beast."

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/nigerian-woman-exposes-maid-trying-to.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Woman Exposes Maid Trying To Snatch Her Husband With Juju (Video) by madrideternity: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2019

Re: Nigerian Woman Exposes Maid Trying To Snatch Her Husband With Juju (Video) by ThePreachersSon: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
This life sef ehn
Re: Nigerian Woman Exposes Maid Trying To Snatch Her Husband With Juju (Video) by madrideternity: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2019

Re: Nigerian Woman Exposes Maid Trying To Snatch Her Husband With Juju (Video) by Topee10(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oh
Re: Nigerian Woman Exposes Maid Trying To Snatch Her Husband With Juju (Video) by Mryacks: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
"Do as I say" LMAO....pathethic believes! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Exposes Maid Trying To Snatch Her Husband With Juju (Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
So NgeneUkwenu was about charming MANNA..... This life eehn angry angry

Re: Nigerian Woman Exposes Maid Trying To Snatch Her Husband With Juju (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oga Madam....If u check very well, you go see say she don f*ck ya husband a thousand times
Re: Nigerian Woman Exposes Maid Trying To Snatch Her Husband With Juju (Video) by delugajackson: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
Why can't women share a preeq in peace?

Boys share kpoli, some even share boxers. But ordinary preeq women can't share.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Exposes Maid Trying To Snatch Her Husband With Juju (Video) by donbachi(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
One small pikin say "wonders shall no go finish"
Re: Nigerian Woman Exposes Maid Trying To Snatch Her Husband With Juju (Video) by Kirchhoff01(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Uhhmmm, I dey sure say your hubby don straff am... Tame your hubby though.

I love her bress
Re: Nigerian Woman Exposes Maid Trying To Snatch Her Husband With Juju (Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
Haunty why na??
Re: Nigerian Woman Exposes Maid Trying To Snatch Her Husband With Juju (Video) by PhillipLemoir: 2:11am On Jun 28, 2019
Team busty gather here tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Exposes Maid Trying To Snatch Her Husband With Juju (Video) by agbonkamen(f): 6:27am On Jun 28, 2019
But how sensible woman go put this kind matured lady for house as house maid abi maid house keeper.....
Re: Nigerian Woman Exposes Maid Trying To Snatch Her Husband With Juju (Video) by LarryBee1k: 7:30am On Jun 28, 2019
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Sign A Girl Is Playing With You / 2 Days After Wedding, Man Commits Suicide (his Reason Will Shock You) / The Beautiful Woman Is A Woman With No Virtue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.