Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

(must Read}dangerous Romance Episode 1 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (must Read}dangerous Romance Episode 1 (227 Views)

Top 10 Motivational Pictures With Deep Meaning Episode 1 / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / '‘students Now Drug Invigilators With Dangerous Chemical To Use Expo' - WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(must Read}dangerous Romance Episode 1 by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 28, 2019
DANGEROUS ❌❌
�� ROMAN��
EPISODE 1
I stare at the wall happily. Laying on a king-sized bed and grinning from ear to ear, I was enjoying the cool freezing breeze that was coming out of the air condition and also the ticking sound of the clock. .
Tomorrow's my wedding day, I sang in my head and squeaked when the word wedding echoed in my head, I was nervous, yet excited.. I'm gonna get married to Richard and we'll live in holy matrimony.. I'm going to get my married to Richard, Richard Wayne, the love of my life.
How we met wasn't actually romantic but the past four years has been the romantic moments of my life.. He's just so kind, handsome, caring and loving and I'm just so lucky. He's 6'4ft inches tall, blonde hair chestnut eyes, body built and has an awesome personality..
Thinking about him is making me drool, he's just so perfect, and I can't wait for tomorrow I'm not allowed to see him even though we're both at the same hotel, cause it's kind of bad luck if you get to see your bride the night before your wedding, but his room is just two doors away and anything could happen like me sneaking up to meet him.
Just as I was thinking about sneaking up on my soon
Read more @ https://waziosky..com/2019/06/dangerous-romance-episode-1.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Short Term Computer Course In Chandigarh For Student / Study In The Heart Of Europe, New Zealand,ireland,usa,tokyo,and Others Countries / CRPF Pay Slip, Salary, Pay Scale 2019–2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.