Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Sad But True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad But True (587 Views)

Sad But Lovely: Couple Married For 75 Years Die In Each Other's Arms (Photos) / Some Naughty But True Facts / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad But True by kemest2: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2010
i meet this guy exactly 3 yrs ago. i loved him immediately but it took me about 2 month to go out with him.he said he loved me i believed him But i was wrong to have done that.those 3 yrs were the worst of my life ,he was unemployed and i was i feed ,cloth and house him. he took advantage of my love for him took everything i have and the very day he got a job went with all i have and send me one naughty text that he just discover am the cause of him not been employed for a long time.

He left me, took all i have worked for and now enjoying with other girls.

i felt i should do something but he has vanished without a trace change is number i only see his pics with other girls on the net now and he keep sending message on the net about how stupid i was to believe him.

People keep telling me to leave him to God,but deep inside me i have a feeling i need to deal with him myself.I will do anything to make him pay for what he has done to me,anything because right now am jobless and with anything to my name.
Re: Sad But True by Dsense(m): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2010
Try not to do anything to him but leave him to God.
Re: Sad But True by 190: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2010
Eya!!

BTW where that nlader'
who bears eyah~
Re: Sad But True by Omolola1(f): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2010
Poster,

Am so sorry for what happened to you
Forget the guy coz he is not worth it, dont ever accept him back if he comes crawling coz he is a GOLD DIGGER! A Penniless worthless hypocrite!
Anyway, the right one would come knocking soon, trust me

BTW,
All that should be paramount on your mind now is how to get busy by getting a new job
Wish you luck!
Re: Sad But True by Macgreat(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2010
Hmm

LOVE!? WHY
Re: Sad But True by Iranoladun(f): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2010
@Post

Sorry for meeting an A~S~S H~o~l~e.

If he has stolen your property, you may report him to the Police and provide them details to track him down e.g. pictures, phone numbers, work/employer's address, last known home address, friends, relations etc However if  it will be difficult to prove your ownership of the properties he stole legally then I'd suggest you let go.

Don't pre-occupy yourself with revenge rather focus on how you will get a good job and live a better live than the one you were living when the two of you were dating.  Bitter emotions have a way of negatively impacting on ones psychological make-up. You need to let go and let God. Vengeance is God's. At His own appointed time He will surely reward everyone according to their behaviour.

You were not wrong for helping him and without you doing anything nemesis will surely catch up with him one day.

God will surely direct helpers to you in due course.
Re: Sad But True by snthesis(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2010
"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

but seriously y do peeps (esp chics) turn relationship into "investmentship", if u like sumone wateva u r doing shud b 4 loff, cos wen u start expecting sumtin in return u wud most likely b disappointed angry angry angry angry.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advise Me / Your Wife To Be Dating Your Father / How Sensible Is It Disclosing One's (lack Of) Religious Faith In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.