Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) (41385 Views)

Armed Robber Caught By Soldiers After Robbery In Enugu (Video) / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by dheespectre: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2019
F
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by DesignAssasin(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2019
Ile mo ba e......Please give him what he deserves.
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2019
Seems majority of robbers are fans of reggae music. Just saying.
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2019
The idiot come dey beg gringrin whatever you do in this world good or bad be ready for the consequences
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by technuel: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2019
From Along to Toll Gate is filed up with different kinds of criminals
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by GRACEGLORY: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2019
dotman4real007:
It's sad that this country is becoming worse by the day, we all console ourselves with the saying ALL IS WELL, but the truth is all is not well and it is terrible enough that you can't walk on the streets feeling safe anymore, now even in a mass transit bus, criminals now carry out their evil acts without any remorse.

I was driving from abule egba to ikeja and around adealu bus stop around 7:30pm ooo!! I noticed a danfo bus by the side of the road with a C caution and I drove past it on getting to the akowonjo intersection a red BRT bus ran into my car from the side and he didn't stop so I chased after the bus only to notice that the bus was changing lanes and driving dangerously, I chased till we got to cement bus stop and the BRT stopped at a SARS station.

I came out of my car shouting at the driver but my voice was not even audible enough due to the passengers of the BRT shouting OLE OLE!!
That was when I got to know what happened, the danfo bus that was packed with a C caution was actually there to slow down traffic so that robbers can enter into the bus and Rob people, they were four in number and they entered the bus beating the driver and passengers collected all they earned for the day collected their phones and that of the passengers they could get. Before they started to jump off the bus through the window on motion. Well one was caught and he received beating but not to the satisfaction of the people affected because SARS officers came to rescue him. Nigeria is no longer safe!!!!!

Getting worse

You must have forgotten way back when those boys at Oshodi, will snatch your phone, necklace, and other belongings, and
Still stand against you, and beat you up, and won't run no matter your shouts, people will just pass by minding their business like it was a movie on a TV set.
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by zoedew: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2019
Ever lived in USA? It is worse!! Only the American does not talk about it on CNN International. Having done the needful Safety is of the Lord!
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2019
Naira Marley is written on his singlet
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by zoedew: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2019
dotman4real007:
It's sad that this country is becoming worse by the day, we all console ourselves with the saying ALL IS WELL, but the truth is all is not well and it is terrible enough that you can't walk on the streets feeling safe anymore, now even in a mass transit bus, criminals now carry out their evil acts without any remorse.

I was driving from abule egba to ikeja and around adealu bus stop around 7:30pm ooo!! I noticed a danfo bus by the side of the road with a C caution and I drove past it on getting to the akowonjo intersection a red BRT bus ran into my car from the side and he didn't stop so I chased after the bus only to notice that the bus was changing lanes and driving dangerously, I chased till we got to cement bus stop and the BRT stopped at a SARS station.

I came out of my car shouting at the driver but my voice was not even audible enough due to the passengers of the BRT shouting OLE OLE!!
That was when I got to know what happened, the danfo bus that was packed with a C caution was actually there to slow down traffic so that robbers can enter into the bus and Rob people, they were four in number and they entered the bus beating the driver and passengers collected all they earned for the day collected their phones and that of the passengers they could get. Before they started to jump off the bus through the window on motion. Well one was caught and he received beating but not to the satisfaction of the people affected because SARS officers came to rescue him. Nigeria is no longer safe!!!!!

Nigeria is safe! You will have what you say. That is why Vice-President Osinbajo spoke the way he did. He was not lying. He spoke by faith. One day Vice President Mike Pence will tell the world what Vice-President Osinbajo told him. Having done the needful i.e. SARS office came over safety is of the Lord.
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:
They are coming to call them Fulani herdsmen just because His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) is from the tribe.

Mr just gerra outta here. What are they saying and what are saying

Yes fulani herdsmen are criminals and they are Buhari people if that is what you want to hear and you've heard it.

2 Likes

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
jrusky:

Mr just gerra outta here. What are they saying and what are saying

Yes fulani herdsmen are criminals and they are Buhari people if that is what you want to hear and you've heard it.
[/s]
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by brainlesafonja1: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2019
Sydney17:
And you have to first condemn the country! why are you guys so earger to condemn the country at every given opportunity? you think crime is synonimous to nigeria only right? the earleier we change the image of this country through social media the better! say something positive for us! stop looking for negative news to spread on social media!
Nigeria is doomed and shattered if u don't know
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by jibosqie(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2019
grin Bros can I meet you in person?
Nwodosis:
Bob Marley is even laughing at him in the first picture for improper application of weed taking.
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by inspector1(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2019
chukwuibuipob post=79737029] grin grin grin grin sad sad sad undecided.Well,those that understand security/ how those peepz operate will tell U beta.U hit my car at dat hour/expect me to stop N check? Not me.

U DESERVE A BOTTLE OF BEER. LESSON FOR THE DAY. HUMANS LIVES IS WORTHY AND ITS NON NEGOTIABLE.
ONCE U SIGHT DANGER RUN FOR UR LIVE, DONT CLAIM UR RIGHT OO. because PERSON WAY HIT UR CAR MIGHT BE A ROBBER.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2019
dotman4real007:

I expect you to check at 7:30pm it's not too late
To me you are a suspect
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by miraclea: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=Sydney17 post=79740857]And you have to first condemn the country! why are you guys so earger to condemn the country at every given opportunity? you think crime is synonimous to nigeria only right? the earleier we change the image of this country through social media the better! say something positive for us! stop looking for negative news to spread on social media!

Suprised ure condemning the writer instead of the act tell me who makes the country image it's the people their wellbeing that's the image you project maigida see your profile picture denying your reasoning here again

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by Sydney17(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2019
So says a brainless Ipob Miscreant! God bless Nigeria
brainlesafonja1:
Nigeria is doomed and shattered if u don't know
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by agro100(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by foster212: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2019
Hedonini:
So it's now so bad that criminals now rob BRT busses? In broad daylight?
Where did you see daylight in the picture?
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by oochi123(f): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2019
Danger zone..
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by wittydee: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2019
A lot of crimes are being committed in Lagos daily. If all the crimes are reported, people will be scared to live in Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti / Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos / Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.