Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) (54617 Views)

Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dieogo974:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning chat me up now
090-17-18-20-92
winning is guaranteed

Play am make you win nah
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by wisewordd: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
I love the former. big and bold. damn.
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Virus99: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
liberalchick:
They look like two different people.

They're two different people. Don't mind all these hungry bloggers

3 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Imstrong2(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
StrikeBack:
Not forgetting bleaching transformation
grin
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by tosomaju(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Transformation in the complexion too
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Rotimi47: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Weight transformation and change of skin colour. shocked

As per the weight! Well Done and Stay healthy.
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by kehinde2436(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
The two pictures doesn't lookalike sha..

Final Verdict:

The picture on the left is her picture when she first started NYSC...

While the picture one on the right depicts when NYSC has removed 2terabyte of weight from her.
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Isimiade09: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dieogo974:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning chat me up now
090-17-18-20-92
winning is guaranteed
fuu
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by AJohnnasa(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
I had a headache reading this.
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by troubleshooter: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Her boobs reduced too? shocked

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by agro100(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
It takes a lot of hard work and discipline to lose weight and it also takes a high level of low self worth and esteem to change your complexion.

What a transformation.
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
TundeeednuT:
Lies
Fat corper posted to one useless state. Hunger wire her finish, she lose weight.
What's so special? Me sef lose weight.
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
FannySwindler1:
It takes a lot of hard work and discipline to lose weight and it also takes a high level of low self worth and esteem to change your complexion.

What a transformation.
Fat corper posted to one useless state. Hunger wire her finish, she lose weight.
What's so special? Me sef lose weight.
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
uuzba. Post your pics before and after. Then we can decide if you did shed some weight.
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
AroOkigbo:

Play am make you win nah
Bros him no sure so him no want waste him money. Last month one idiot lyk dat bin give me. I come play am 1k. De game play 15k. I come give am 2.5k him come say de money small. I come tell am I go wire am 1.5k if I de de next transfer. Buh make him give me another one. Him come say I go pay 7k b4 him go give me another one. Na so I jst jappa my thing jaree
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Jessypearl: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
Babastag:
Me idai find weight some people da troway am
find where they throwaway emm pick na
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by downwater: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Big lie no wonder the picture is small,see the shape of the head.
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by goodnewscliff(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
different persons joorrr

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Why she black for first pix cme yellow for 2nd grin
Waste of ass tho
Its not by force to be slim abeg
Uche ogbodo comes to mind
Pls wia is sarrki?
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by ndidigood(f): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Madam na hunger mama you
Service year no be beans. My alawee no dey last 2 days.
Service year wey turn my long hair to dada. I begin shout jah rastafarai dey form rasta because my sweet long hair no see treatment due to low funds. Based on say family no drop Chungbain again.
All is well sha
The only thing I enjoy na kpekus
Even if food no dey available with just a flick of a finger kpekus go spread open.
God bless Kwara state
jus negodu!
Anuofia mmuo
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Malawian(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
JewelRegi:
how did she do it
You want to do yours?
[img]https://media1./images/5a2524041fbb9f67c577ff4e1018745e/tenor.gif?[/img]
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Reference(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
gurunlocker:
Weight loss dey change skin color also? grin

Actually it does. Crashing.your weight should slightly darken the skin as it recoils.
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by DaddyMorenike: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:
The transformation isn’t only in the reduction of adipose tissue, but also the reduction in her melanocytes.

Feel like holding her gluteal regions mehn
not only her gluteal regions, i want to suck her armpit.
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Chukalemon(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
There is no resemblance at all
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
liberalchick:
They look like two different people.

No mind dem. They are two different people. Did she do nose and eye jobs too?

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by peteradamu: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
why the lies

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
She's beautiful before and after. But come to think of it, do you know there are some places you'll serve, especially in the north if your fat, you can loose your weight.

This is because of the local foods, that are high in fibre and low cholesterol, thereby making you loose weight fast, coupled with the riguorus days of going to your PPA. grin

While in the south if you want to be fat, go to the east or south south: Akwa Ibom, or cross river. You'll see delicacy that after four months, your cheek would swell. grin

South west varies in either of them... grin
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by frnchandrew(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:
The transformation isn’t only in the reduction of adipose tissue, but also the reduction in her melanocytes.

Feel like holding her gluteal regions mehn
You think you are smart....no b only gluten ����
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by xty50(f): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
I doubt its thesame person shocked

I know people lose weight but there's something about her face that makes it seem like its not thesame person
i know her very well its the same person.she lives in Zaria n she's a makeup artist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Smallest Corper": NYSC Member Shows Her Colleague Who Has Small Stature (Photo) / Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) / Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.